Home Forums Members Forum HOW TO WIN LOTTERY WITH THE HELP OF A SPELL CASTER CALL/WHATSAAP +16692213962

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    Scot Godfrey

I am very delighted to share this amazing testimonies, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I won the Powerball lottery. I have always believed that one day I will win the lottery. Finally my dreams came true when I came across some amazing testimonies of Dr Benjamin on how he had helped a lot of people won the lottery so I gave it a try, he directed me on what to do and I followed his instructed diligently to my biggest surprise I won the power ball lottery of $699.8 Million, when I first contacted him I told him I need the lottery numbers that I have spent so much money on tickets just to make sure I win and he promised me that he’s going to help me win so I decided to give him a try. he did a spell and gave me the winning lottery numbers that was how I won. All thanks to Dr Benjamin for this life changing encounter. If you need same life changing encounter with him here is his personal contact information.
    Whatsapp:+17066036031
    Email: drbenjaminlottospell711@gmail.com

#157188 Reply
    Nang T

I WON THE LOTTERY: I was going to be a retired bus driver who had no savings, the thought of it kept draining me daily, I have been playing lotto for the past years without luck. I went online for a research on life after retirement when I saw Random testimonies of people appreciating a spell caster called Dr. Bubuza for giving them the right LOTTO winning numbers so I immediately contacted Dr. Bubuza for help to win the LOTTO 6/49 JACKPOT via WhatsApp: +1 920 474 6543, he said I can only win with the right numbers which will be revealed to him by his gods after casting a spell. I did as he instructed and the spell was cast, he gave me the numbers and said I should go and play without fear. I bought the ticket and played. It was very shocking and surprising when I discovered that all the numbers Dr. Bubuza gave me matched all six winning numbers in the April 6 draw. I became winner of $18.7 million with the help of Dr. Bubuza numbers. I will continue to appreciate him, Join me thank him via email: bubuzaspelltemple@hotmail . com or WhatsApp: +1 920 474 6543

#157189 Reply
    Nang T

I WON THE LOTTERY: I was going to be a retired bus driver who had no savings, the thought of it kept draining me daily, I have been playing lotto for the past years without luck. I went online for a research on life after retirement when I saw Random testimonies of people appreciating a spell caster called Dr. Bubuza for giving them the right LOTTO winning numbers so I immediately contacted Dr. Bubuza for help to win the LOTTO 6/49 JACKPOT via WhatsApp: +1 920 474 6543, he said I can only win with the right numbers which will be revealed to him by his gods after casting a spell. I did as he instructed and the spell was cast, he gave me the numbers and said I should go and play without fear. I bought the ticket and played. It was very shocking and surprising when I discovered that all the numbers Dr. Bubuza gave me matched all six winning numbers in the April 6 draw. I became winner of $18.7 million with the help of Dr. Bubuza numbers. I will continue to appreciate him, Join me thank him via email: bubuzaspelltemple@hotmail . com or WhatsApp: +1 920 474 6543 ….

#157195 Reply
    Nang T

I WON THE LOTTERY: I was going to be a retired bus driver who had no savings, the thought of it kept draining me daily, I have been playing lotto for the past years without luck. I went online for a research on life after retirement when I saw Random testimonies of people appreciating a spell caster called Dr. Bubuza for giving them the right LOTTO winning numbers so I immediately contacted Dr. Bubuza for help to win the LOTTO 6/49 JACKPOT via WhatsApp: +1 920 474 6543, he said I can only win with the right numbers which will be revealed to him by his gods after casting a spell. I did as he instructed and the spell was cast, he gave me the numbers and said I should go and play without fear. I bought the ticket and played. It was very shocking and surprising when I discovered that all the numbers Dr. Bubuza gave me matched all six winning numbers in the April 6 draw. I became winner of $18.7 million with the help of Dr. Bubuza numbers. I will continue to appreciate him, Do you need help to win the lottery too? contact him via email: bubuzaspelltemple@hotmail . com or WhatsApp: +1 920 474 6543 …

#157222 Reply
    Nang T

I was going to be a retired bus driver who had no savings, the thought of it kept draining me daily, I have been playing lotto for the past years without luck. I went online for a research on life after retirement when I saw Random testimonies of people appreciating a spell caster called Dr. Bubuza for giving them the right LOTTO winning numbers so I immediately contacted Dr. Bubuza for help to win the LOTTO 6/49 JACKPOT via WhatsApp: +1 920 474 6543, he said I can only win with the right numbers which will be revealed to him by his gods after casting a spell. I did as he instructed and the spell was cast, he gave me the numbers and said I should go and play without fear. I bought the ticket and played. It was very shocking and surprising when I discovered that all the numbers Dr. Bubuza gave me matched all six winning numbers in the April 6 draw. I became winner of $18.7 million with the help of Dr. Bubuza numbers. I will continue to appreciate him, Do you need help to win the lottery too? contact him via email: bubuzaspelltemple@hotmail . com or WhatsApp: +1 920 474 6543

#157264 Reply
    Victoria Jones

Hello everyone am Victoria Jones, am here to share a great testimony on how Dr Wealth transformed my life financially, i still finds it difficult to believe that i now worth millions of dollars, i have been playing lottery game for so long and i have never win any reasonable amount of money, i was doing some research online about lottery game and i came across a testimony of a woman who won a very huge amount of money on lottery game through the help of Dr Wealth who predicted a winning game for her to play, and surprisingly she won a huge amount of money 19.5million dollars, so i also contacted Dr Wealth and asked him for help he told me what i needed to do which i did and on the second day after he had cast the spell for me he gave me some sure numbers to play so i went to play the numbers so on Tuesday the result came out and i went to check there i got the shock of my life, i saw my names amongst the winners i won an amount i have never dreamed of in my life, my mouth was open and i didn’t know what to say that was how my life changed financially i just want the world to know that there is a great spell caster called Dr Wealth if you have been playing lottery game and you have never won i will advise you to contact Dr Wealth for help and i promise you your story will change, you can email him at drwealthmag@gmail.com you can also WhatsApp him on +12184533734

#157300 Reply
    Nang T

LOTTERY WINNER: I was going to be a retired bus driver who had no savings, the thought of it kept draining me daily, I have been playing lotto for the past years without luck. I went online for a research on life after retirement when I saw Random testimonies of people appreciating a spell caster called Dr. Bubuza for giving them the right LOTTO winning numbers so I immediately contacted Dr. Bubuza for help to win the LOTTO 6/49 JACKPOT via WhatsApp: +1 920 474 6543, he said I can only win with the right numbers which will be revealed to him by his gods after casting a spell. I did as he instructed and the spell was cast, he gave me the numbers and said I should go and play without fear. I bought the ticket and played. It was very shocking and surprising when I discovered that all the numbers Dr. Bubuza gave me matched all six winning numbers in the April 6 draw. I became winner of $18.7 million with the help of Dr. Bubuza numbers. I will continue to appreciate him, Do you need help to win the lottery too? contact him via email: bubuzaspelltemple@hotmail . com or WhatsApp: +1 920 474 6543 …

#157424 Reply
    Nang T

I was going to be a retired bus driver without savings, the thought of life after retirement kept draining me daily, I have been playing lotto for years without winning. I went online for research on life after retirement when I saw testimonies where appreciated a spell caster called Dr. Bubuza for giving them LOTTO winning numbers so I immediately contacted him for help to win the LOTTO 6/49 JACKPOT via WhatsApp: +1 920 474 6543, he said I can only win with the right numbers which will be revealed to him by his gods after casting a lotto spell. I did as he instructed and the spell was cast, he gave me the numbers and said I should go and play without fear. I bought the ticket and played. It was very shocking and surprising when I discovered that all the numbers Dr. Bubuza revealed to me matched all six winning numbers in the April 6 draw. I became the winner of $18.7 million with the help of Dr. Bubuza numbers. I will continue to appreciate him; DO you need help to win the lottery ? Contact him too via email: bubuzaspelltemple@hotmail.com or WhatsApp: +1 920 474 6543

#157425 Reply
    Nang T

I was going to be a retired bus driver without savings, the thought of life after retirement kept draining me daily, I have been playing lotto for years without winning. I went online for research on life after retirement when I saw testimonies where appreciated a spell caster called Dr. Bubuza for giving them LOTTO winning numbers so I immediately contacted him for help to win the LOTTO 6/49 JACKPOT via WhatsApp: +1 920 474 6543, he said I can only win with the right numbers which will be revealed to him by his gods after casting a lotto spell. I did as he instructed and the spell was cast, he gave me the numbers and said I should go and play without fear. I bought the ticket and played. It was very shocking and surprising when I discovered that all the numbers Dr. Bubuza revealed to me matched all six winning numbers in the April 6 draw. I became the winner of $18.7 million with the help of Dr. Bubuza numbers. I will continue to appreciate him; DO you need help to win the lottery ? Contact him too via email: bubuzaspelltemple@hotmail.com or WhatsApp: +1 920 474 6543 …

#157659 Reply
    Juliette Lamour

My birthday was very precious to my family so my grandfather suggested that I buy a lottery ticket to mark it. I knew it was not easy to win the lottery so I did research on google when I saw numerous testimonies where people testified about Lord Bubuza lottery spell and how he gives lottery winning numbers after casting a lottery spell. I spoke to Lord Bubuza for help to win a lottery just to mark my birthday as it was very precious to us, He promised to cast his lottery spell for me and told me what was required so I provided his requirements and after casting the spell he gave me some numbers to play. When I went to the store, I wasn’t sure what to ask for because I had never bought a ticket before, so I called my dad who told me to buy a LOTTO 6-49 Quick Pick. I still can’t believe I hit the Gold Ball jackpot on my very first lottery ticket and won $48 million with the numbers Lord Bubuza gave me. I want to say thank You sir publicly. Join me Thank him via email: Lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail . com or WhatsApp: +1 920 474 6543 !!

#157660 Reply
    Juliette Lamour

My birthday was very precious to my family so my grandfather suggested that I buy a lottery ticket to mark it. I knew it was not easy to win the lottery so I did research on google when I saw numerous testimonies where people testified about Lord Bubuza lottery spell and how he gives lottery winning numbers after casting a lottery spell. I spoke to Lord Bubuza for help to win a lottery just to mark my birthday as it was very precious to us, He promised to cast his lottery spell for me and told me what was required so I provided his requirements and after casting the spell he gave me some numbers to play. When I went to the store, I wasn’t sure what to ask for because I had never bought a ticket before, so I called my dad who told me to buy a LOTTO 6-49 Quick Pick. I still can’t believe I hit the Gold Ball jackpot on my very first lottery ticket and won $48 million with the numbers Lord Bubuza gave me. I want to say thank You sir publicly. Join me Thank him via email: Lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail . com or WhatsApp: +1 920 474 6543 !! …

#157661 Reply
    Juliette Lamour

My birthday was very precious to my family so my grandfather suggested that I buy a lottery ticket to mark it. I knew it was not easy to win the lottery so I did research on google when I saw numerous testimonies where people testified about Lord Bubuza lottery spell and how he gives lottery winning numbers after casting a lottery spell. I spoke to Lord Bubuza for help to win a lottery just to mark my birthday as it was very precious to us, He promised to cast his lottery spell for me and told me what was required so I provided his requirements and after casting the spell he gave me some numbers to play. When I went to the store, I wasn’t sure what to ask for because I had never bought a ticket before, so I called my dad who told me to buy a LOTTO 6-49 Quick Pick. I still can’t believe I hit the Gold Ball jackpot on my very first lottery ticket and won $48 million with the numbers Lord Bubuza gave me. I want to say thank You sir publicly. Join me Thank him via email: Lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail . com or WhatsApp: +1 920 474 6543 !! ….

#157861 Reply
    Sharon Culpepper

THIS WAS HOW I WON THE LOTTERY: I have been praying daily to win the lottery so I did a research online when I saw testimonies of how Lord Bubuza reveal lottery winning numbers after casting his lottery spells so I immediately contacted him for help via WhatsApp: +1 920 474 6543, he told me that a lottery spell will be cast and he will reveal the lottery numbers to me, I provided his requirements to cast the lottery spell and he gave me the lottery numbers so I bought a $10 Multiplier Mania ticket from a Newport BP gas station on Main Street and played the numbers. I couldn’t hold back my tears when I realized that I won the $1 million prize, I just dropped to my knees and hit the floor. Lord Bubuza is a great psychic, Sharon Culpepper is my name and I lack words to appreciate him so I made a vow to myself that I will testify about him. Join me and thank him via email: Lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail . com or WhatsApp:: +1 920 474 6543

#157941 Reply
    lilian

ottery Spell Caster in Australia,USA: Most Powerful Lottery Spells to Win the Mega Millions/Lottery Winning +2347051758952, I won $5,000,000(Five Million Dollars) in the powerball lottery, I took an advice from someone who talked about this great spell caster called Dr Oniha the person placed a testimony on a blog thanking Dr Oniha for casting a lottery spell for him to win the lottery by sending him the winning number,i was curious and i thought it was all joke not until i contacted this spell caster to know for myself how this work cause i have spend a lot buying tickets and i have never win anything. I contacted him and he told me the necessary thing that need to be done and i did it and he told me to wait for 48hours he will cast the spell for the winning numbers and send them to me to play and truly he gave me the winning numbers to play the lottery which i did, Can you believe my name was the first among winners. He told me (my son all I need you to do for me is make sure that you share this testimony to others so that they can also win the lottery . So that is why I am sharing this testimony with you that if you want to win the lottery this is the way. Online tips can not help you but Dr Oniha is the only answer to your problem of winning the lottery. Contact Dr Oniha today and win the lottery like me.Below is Dr Oniha contact information.
    drbusyspellhome@gmail.com
    CALL/WHATSAAP +2347051758952

#158490 Reply
    PAUL RILEY

MY WINNING WILL BE INCOMPLETE IF I DON’T APPRECIATE LORD BUBUZA, the Lottery spell caster that revealed the numbers to me after casting a lottery spell for me. It has been my heart desire to win the lottery and to win big, My friend told me that lord Bubuza helped him won the lottery after he provided his requirement to cast the spell and advise me to give him a try too so I contacted him on WhatsApp: +1 920 474 6543 and seek for help to win Massachusetts Lottery “100X Cash”. I did as he instructed and provided his requirement to cast the lottery spell, I am a proud winner of $4 million today, I bought my ticket at Summit Variety in Peabody after lord Bubuza finished casting the spell and gave me the numbers to play. I never believed that there were still Genuine spell caster, Lord Bubuza is a great seer and has turned my life around financially. Do you like playing the lottery and have never won? Contact him today via email: Lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com or WhatsApp: +1 920 474 6543

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 137 total)
Reply To: HOW TO WIN LOTTERY WITH THE HELP OF A SPELL CASTER CALL/WHATSAAP +16692213962
Your information:

Skip to content