Home Forums Members Forum HOW TO WIN LOTTERY WITH THE HELP OF A SPELL CASTER CALL/WHATSAAP +16692213962

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 138 total)
  • Author
    Braenda Logan

Hi everyone i want to share my amazing testimony on how a great spell caster called Dr Wealth transformed me financially, i still finds it difficult to believe that i now worth millions of dollars, am from US i have been playing lottery game for so long now and i have never win any reasonable amount, i was glancing through things online and i came across a testimony of a woman who won a very huge amount of money with the help of Dr Wealth who prayed for her and gave her a winning numbers to play, and surprisingly her name came out among the winners she won 36 million dollars, so i also decided to try my luck i contacted Dr Wealth and i also asked him for help and he told me what i needed to do which was a very easy task which i did and on the second day after he had made prayers for me he gave me some numbers and told me that i should go and play them so i went to play the numbers in the morning and i later went to check the result there i got the shock of my life, i saw my name amongst the winners i won an amount i have never dreamed of, my mouth was open and i didn’t know what to say, i just want the world to know that there is a great man called Dr Wealth, if you have been playing lottery game and you never won i will advise you to contact Dr Wealth for help and i promise he will never fail you, here are his contacts, you can email him on drwealthmag@gmail. com you can also WhatsApp him on +19734491500 or call him on +19592157598.

#92687 Reply
    Rosa Dankert

SPYWEB IS THE BEST BITCOIN AND CRYPTO RECOVERY COMPANY.

It was such a huge relief when I was able to recover our cryptocurrency funds with the help of Spyweb Cyber recovery company, my husband and I had invested in a fake crypto investment platform that coined us $137,000 a few months back. I came to know about Spyweb Cyber through the help of my colleague at work who had benefited from the service of Spyweb Cyber. I’m truly grateful there is such a wonderful team who is out there helping cryptocurrency scam victims to recover their money.
    If you are ever in need of their services, you can easily reach them via E-mail:

E-mail: Spyweb@ Cyberdude. Com

Truly amazing service!

#93049 Reply
    Jotasha Jones

MY HUSBAND LEFT AND DR ISIKOLO GOT HIM BACK TO ME AND I AM AMAZED AND HAD TO SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS
    My name is Jotasha Jones from Florida. When my man left me, I was traumatized and heartbroken and couldn’t get myself for months. I did all I could to get him back but to no avail. I left for another city hoping I could start all over again. I came in contact with another man who I tried my best to be with but it didn’t work out because I could not love him. I knew I still loved and wanted my man back to me. So I began to search for help and that was when I found DR ISIKOLO from different views i read about him. We got talking and I made him understand everything that I needed to know and I believed in him and complied with the procedures. He worked for me and restored the love and connection between me and my man and just after 48 hours as he promised, My man searched for me and we got talking and he came down to see me where i am and we made things up and became happy together again. DR ISIKOLO is trustworthy and he can help you too if you contact him for anything. Just text him via WhatsApp +2348133261196 or read and contact him via website (https://isikolotemple.com)

#93256 Reply
    Natasha Thompson

My name is Natasha Thompson from the USA/Texas.. Am so overwhelmed with gratitude to let the world know how Dr Kachi, the great spell caster changed my life for good. It all started when I lost my job and I was down financially and emotionally because I couldn’t be able provide for my two kids and staying home all day Jobless it’s not easy until I was checking on the internet when I saw a series of testimonies hearing people winning the Powerball lottery, I didn’t believed, but being poor no job you have no option. I gave it a try and I contacted Dr Kachi who told me what i have to do before I can become a big lottery winner and I accepted. He made special prayers for me in his temple and gave me the required numbers to play the lottery game and when I used the numbers to play it, I won a massive $344.6 million Powerball jackpot. I was so happy and I choose to review my winning in any platform, I would love other people to seek help from Dr Kachi through Text and Call: +1 (209) 893-8075 or email drkachispellcast@gmail.com

#93364 Reply
    earl lape

Sometimes things might look impossible when you do not try, but when you try you will see it is even more than possible. A lot of people knows how I won the lottery because I didn’t kept it to my self alone, I’m Earl Lape, A retired mechanic from Dubuque, I won the $40.03 million ($40, 030,000) Iowa lottery. This happened after a friend of mine ( Richard Wahl ) introduced Dr Lucas to me on how he helped him won the lottery $533 million jackpot, i never doubted because he is my very good friend there’s no way he would lie to me, so i gave it a try and contacted Dr Lucas on Email drlucasspelltemple@gmail.com, he responded and i explained to him what i want, he told me what to do and gave me 24hours before giving me the numbers to play, I played and I won. At first i laughed and thought it was April Fools, untill i claimed my price at Iowa Lottery headquarters in Clive. I’m sharing this because i want you seeing this to also win and live a better life, if you really want to win the lottery Dr Lucas is the only way, I promise you he is genuine, try and thank me later.Email:: drlucasspelltemple@gmail.com WhatsApp:: +234 9047943567.

#93365 Reply
    earl lape

Sometimes things might look impossible when you do not try, but when you try you will see it is even more than possible. A lot of people knows how I won the lottery because I didn’t kept it to my self alone, I’m Earl Lape, A retired mechanic from Dubuque, I won the $40.03 million ($40, 030,000) Iowa lottery. This happened after a friend of mine ( Richard Wahl ) introduced Dr Lucas to me on how he helped him won the lottery $533 million jackpot, i never doubted because he is my very good friend there’s no way he would lie to me, so i gave it a try and contacted Dr Lucas on Email drlucasspelltemple@gmail.com, he responded and i explained to him what i want, he told me what to do and gave me 24hours before giving me the numbers to play, I played and I won. At first i laughed and thought it was April Fools, untill i claimed my price at Iowa Lottery headquarters in Clive. I’m sharing this because i want you seeing this to also win and live a better life, if you really want to win the lottery Dr Lucas is the only way, I promise you he is genuine, try and thank me later.Email:: drlucasspelltemple@gmail.com WhatsApp:: +234 9047943567..

#93529 Reply
    Braenda Logan

Hi everyone i want to share my amazing testimony on how a great spell caster called Dr Wealth transformed me financially, i still finds it difficult to believe that i now worth millions of dollars, am from US i have been playing lottery game for so long now and i have never win any reasonable amount, i was glancing through things online and i came across a testimony of a woman who won a very huge amount of money with the help of Dr Wealth who prayed for her and gave her a winning numbers to play, and surprisingly her name came out among the winners she won 36 million dollars, so i also decided to try my luck i contacted Dr Wealth and i also asked him for help and he told me what i needed to do which was a very easy task which i did and on the second day after he had made prayers for me he gave me some numbers and told me that i should go and play them so i went to play the numbers in the morning and i later went to check the result there i got the shock of my life, i saw my name amongst the winners i won an amount i have never dreamed of, my mouth was open and i didn’t know what to say, i just want the world to know that there is a great man called Dr Wealth, if you have been playing lottery game and you never won i will advise you to contact Dr Wealth for help and i promise he will never fail you, here are his contacts, you can email him on drwealthmag@gmail. com you can also call or text him on +19592157598.

#93589 Reply
    Braenda Logan

Hi everyone i want to share my amazing testimony on how a great spell caster called Dr Wealth transformed me financially, i still finds it difficult to believe that i now worth millions of dollars, am from US i have been playing lottery game for so long now and i have never win any reasonable amount, i was glancing through things online and i came across a testimony of a woman who won a very huge amount of money with the help of Dr Wealth who prayed for her and gave her a winning numbers to play, and surprisingly her name came out among the winners she won 36 million dollars, so i also decided to try my luck i contacted Dr Wealth and i also asked him for help and he told me what i needed to do which was a very easy task which i did and on the second day after he had made prayers for me he gave me some numbers and told me that i should go and play them so i went to play the numbers in the morning and i later went to check the result there i got the shock of my life, i saw my name amongst the winners i won an amount i have never dreamed of, my mouth was open and i didn’t know what to say, i just want the world to know that there is a great man called Dr Wealth, if you have been playing lottery game and you never won i will advise you to contact Dr Wealth for help and i promise he will never fail you, here are his contacts, you can email him on drwealthmag@gmail.com you can also call or text him on +19592157598.

#93869 Reply
    D Chicas

THE VALENTINES GIFT THAT SHOCKED MY WIFE: My wife MARIA D. CHICAS has been very supportive; I will call her the best woman on Earth. I love her so much so I gifted her a lottery winning ticket worth $10 Million. I want to Dr Bubuza the lottery spell caster who revealed the lottery winning number to me after I provided his requirement to cast a lottery spell for me. After casting the spell, he gave me some digit numbers and said “GO AND PLAY THE NUMBER WITHOUT FEAR”. I was so confidence of winning so I bought the ticket at In & Out Mart, located at 9103 Mathis Avenue in Manassas and realize it’s a win. I recommend everyone to Join me appreciate this man via email:: Lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com or WhatsApp: +1 505 569 0396

#93870 Reply
    D Chicas

THE VALENTINES GIFT THAT SHOCKED MY WIFE: My wife MARIA D. CHICAS has been very supportive; I will call her the best woman on Earth. I love her so much so I gifted her a lottery winning ticket worth $10 Million. I want to Dr Bubuza the lottery spell caster who revealed the lottery winning number to me after I provided his requirement to cast a lottery spell for me. After casting the spell, he gave me some digit numbers and said “GO AND PLAY THE NUMBER WITHOUT FEAR”. I was so confidence of winning so I bought the ticket at In & Out Mart, located at 9103 Mathis Avenue in Manassas and realize it’s a win. I recommend everyone to Join me appreciate this man via email:: Lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com or WhatsApp: +1 505 569 0396 …………

#93871 Reply
    Leah Murdoch Gerics

I AM OVERWHELMED FOR WINNING THE LOTTERY JACKPOT IN THE APRIL 19, 2022, LOTTO MAX DRAW, friends and family members have asked me several times how I manage to win the lottery game. Today I want to thank lord Bubuza, the great spell caster who made it possible. I read about his lottery spell online so I contacted him for help to win the lottery, he requested my name and some information and said he will need to cast a lottery spell to reveal the lottery winning numbers and the right platform where I will play and win. I doubted him but my husband stressed that we give it a try so I provided the information and his requirements to cast the spell, after casting the spell he gave me some digit numbers and said it was revealed when casting the spell. I bought the ticket and played the numbers. I was shocked when I was announced the winner of $60 million from the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG). My name is Leah Murdoch Gerics, join me appreciate him via email: Lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com

#93903 Reply
    Edwin Dicine

Hello everyone, my name is Edwin Dicine. Am from Los Angeles California. I want to introduce a good testimonies of Dr Kachi the great lottery spell caster who helped me to win a lottery..my story on how I win million After reading about a article who Dr Kachi helped, I got in contact with Dr.Kachi and he told me that he going to help me cast a spell that will profit me when I play the Powerball game, and i do believed him and took action. After he casted the winning number spell, I played the Powerball Ticket, and i won greatly which I did today I’m here shearing a testimony about this same man Dr Kachi help me to win $45 million dollars, I am so happy for meeting this great spell caster that has changed my life, You can also contact Dr Kachi the legend spell caster to help you cast a lottery spell and win too, he might be of help to anyone who is interested. contact: drkachispellcast@gmail. com his Text Number and Call: +1 (209) 893-8075

#93980 Reply
    Adams Spader

My name is Adams Spader from Oklahoma and I want to share a brief story of my life with you on how I started my journey to where I am today. Last year was really tough for me after the pandemic, I was relieved of my job and had nothing going on for me. I tried getting a job but couldn’t get any. Things became so difficult that I had to take my wife and the kids to live with my mom. I went to live with a friend of mine who worked as a bartender. I started playing the lottery just hoping I could hit the jackpot in order to change my financial situation but it became worse because I was losing the little savings I had. But my life took a great turn when I heard of a great spell caster who promised to help me cast a spell that will change my life for good. Without hesitation I took action and won the Mega million of $25000000. Today I am living my dream and I don’t have to work 9 to 5 anymore. I want to tell everyone out there to believe in yourself and don’t give up on whatever you are doing. You can also contact Dr. Ihaza to help you cast a lottery spell for you to change your financial life forever if you are really serious with your life. Contact Dr.Ihaza on Text or Call: +1(205) 973-8739 .Email: drihazaspelltemple012@gmail.com. Website: https://drihazaspelltemple.wixsite.com/my-siteihaza

#94284 Reply
    Natasha Thompson

My name is Natasha Thompson from the USA/Texas.. Am so overwhelmed with gratitude to let the world know how Dr Kachi, the great spell caster changed my life for good. It all started when I lost my job and I was down financially and emotionally because I couldn’t be able provide for my two kids and staying home all day Jobless it’s not easy until I was checking on the internet when I saw a series of testimonies hearing people winning the Powerball lottery, I didn’t believed, but being poor no job you have no option. I gave it a try and I contacted Dr Kachi who told me what i have to do before I can become a big lottery winner and I accepted. He made special prayers for me in his temple and gave me the required numbers to play the lottery game and when I used the numbers to play it, I won a massive $344.6 million Powerball jackpot. I was so happy and I choose to review my winning in any platform, I would love other people to seek help from Dr Kachi through Text and Call: +1 (209) 893-8075 or email drkachispellcast@gmail.com by his website: https://drkachispellcaster.wixsite.com/my-site

#94300 Reply
    Adams Spader

My name is Adams Spader and I want to share a brief story of my life with you on how I started my journey to where I am today. Last year was really tough for me after the pandemic, I was relieved of my job and had nothing going on for me. I tried getting a job but couldn’t get any. Things became so difficult that I had to take my wife and the kids to live with my mom. I went to live with a friend of mine who worked as a bartender. I started playing the lottery just hoping I could hit the jackpot in order to change my financial situation but it became worse because I was losing the little savings I had. But my life took a great turn when I heard of a great spell caster who promised to help me cast a spell that will change my life for good. Without hesitation I took action and won the Mega million of $25000000. Today I am living my dream and I don’t have to work 9 to 5 anymore. I want to tell everyone out there to believe in yourself and don’t give up on whatever you are doing. You can also contact Dr. Ihaza to help you cast a lottery spell for you to change your financial life forever if you are really serious with your life. Contact Dr.Ihaza on Text or Call: +1(205) 973-8739 .Email: drihazaspelltemple012 AT gmail.com.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 138 total)
Reply To: HOW TO WIN LOTTERY WITH THE HELP OF A SPELL CASTER CALL/WHATSAAP +16692213962
Your information:

Skip to content