Home Forums Members Forum HOW TO WIN LOTTERY WITH THE HELP OF A SPELL CASTER CALL/WHATSAAP +16692213962

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    earl lape

Sometimes things might look impossible when you do not try, but when you try you will see it is even more than possible. A lot of people knows how I won the lottery because I didn’t kept it to my self alone, I’m Earl Lape, A retired mechanic from Dubuque, I won the $40.03 million ($40, 030,000) Iowa lottery. This happened after a friend of mine ( Richard Wahl ) introduced Dr Lucas to me on how he helped him won the lottery $533 million jackpot, i never doubted because he is my very good friend there’s no way he would lie to me, so i gave it a try and contacted Dr Lucas on Email drlucasspelltemple@gmail.com, he responded and i explained to him what i want, he told me what to do and gave me 24hours before giving me the numbers to play, I played and I won. At first i laughed and thought it was April Fools, untill i claimed my price at Iowa Lottery headquarters in Clive. I’m sharing this because i want you seeing this to also win and live a better life, if you really want to win the lottery Dr Lucas is the only way, I promise you he is genuine, try and thank me later.Email:: drlucasspelltemple@gmail.com WhatsApp:: +234 904 794 3567

#83372 Reply
    earl lape

Sometimes things might look impossible when you do not try, but when you try you will see it is even more than possible. A lot of people knows how I won the lottery because I didn’t kept it to my self alone, I’m Earl Lape, A retired mechanic from Dubuque, I won the $40.03 million ($40, 030,000) Iowa lottery. This happened after a friend of mine ( Richard Wahl ) introduced Dr Lucas to me on how he helped him won the lottery $533 million jackpot, i never doubted because he is my very good friend there’s no way he would lie to me, so i gave it a try and contacted Dr Lucas on Email drlucasspelltemple@gmail.com, he responded and i explained to him what i want, he told me what to do and gave me 24hours before giving me the numbers to play, I played and I won. At first i laughed and thought it was April Fools, untill i claimed my price at Iowa Lottery headquarters in Clive. I’m sharing this because i want you seeing this to also win and live a better life, if you really want to win the lottery Dr Lucas is the only way, I promise you he is genuine, try and thank me later.Email:: drlucasspelltemple@gmail.com WhatsApp:: +234 904 794 3567 .

#89871 Reply
    Emily Naomi

Hi everyone I am Emily Naomi wanna give a big thanks to this wonderful psychic for bringing my husband back to me… I never really believed in magic spells or anything spiritual but a trusted friend opened my eyes to the truth about life. My marriage was heading to divorce a few months ago. I was so confused and devastated with no clue or help on how to prevent it, till I was introduced to this psychic Priest Ray that did a love spell and broke every spiritual distraction from my marriage. A day later my husband started showing me love and care even better than it used to be, he’s ready to talk things through and find ways for us to stay happy. It’s such a miracle that my marriage can be saved so quickly without stress. You can also contact him for help by email psychicspellshrine@usako.net or WhatsApp: +12133525735 and you can also visit his website: https://psychicspellshrine.wixsite.com/my-site

#90047 Reply
    Braenda Logan

Hi everyone i want to share my amazing testimony on how a great spell caster called Dr Wealth transformed me financially, i still finds it difficult to believe that i now worth millions of dollars, am from US i have been playing lottery game for so long now and i have never win any reasonable amount, i was glancing through things online and i came across a testimony of a woman who won a very huge amount of money with the help of Dr Wealth who prayed for her and gave her a winning numbers to play, and surprisingly her name came out among the winners she won 36 million dollars, so i also decided to try my luck i contacted Dr Wealth and i also asked him for help and he told me what i needed to do which was a very easy task which i did and on the second day after he had made prayers for me he gave me some numbers and told me that i should go and play them so i went to play the numbers in the morning and i later went to check the result there i got the shock of my life, i saw my name amongst the winners i won an amount i have never dreamed of, my mouth was open and i didn’t know what to say, i just want the world to know that there is a great man called Dr Wealth, if you have been playing lottery game and you never won i will advise you to contact Dr Wealth for help and i promise he will never fail you, here are his contacts, you can email him on drwealthmag@ gmail. com you can also WhatsApp him on +19734491500 or call him on +19592157598.

#90048 Reply
    Braenda Logan

Hi everyone i want to share my amazing testimony on how a great spell caster called Dr Wealth transformed me financially, i still finds it difficult to believe that i now worth millions of dollars, am from US i have been playing lottery game for so long now and i have never win any reasonable amount, i was glancing through things online and i came across a testimony of a woman who won a very huge amount of money with the help of Dr Wealth who prayed for her and gave her a winning numbers to play, and surprisingly her name came out among the winners she won 36 million dollars, so i also decided to try my luck i contacted Dr Wealth and i also asked him for help and he told me what i needed to do which was a very easy task which i did and on the second day after he had made prayers for me he gave me some numbers and told me that i should go and play them so i went to play the numbers in the morning and i later went to check the result there i got the shock of my life, i saw my name amongst the winners i won an amount i have never dreamed of, my mouth was open and i didn’t know what to say, i just want the world to know that there is a great man called Dr Wealth, if you have been playing lottery game and you never won i will advise you to contact Dr Wealth for help and i promise he will never fail you, here are his contacts, you can email him on drwealthmag@gmail.com you can also WhatsApp him on +19734491500 or call him on +19592157598.

#90248 Reply
    Braenda Logan

Hi everyone i want to share my amazing testimony on how a great spell caster called Dr Wealth transformed me financially, i still finds it difficult to believe that i now worth millions of dollars, am from US i have been playing lottery game for so long now and i have never win any reasonable amount, i was glancing through things online and i came across a testimony of a woman who won a very huge amount of money with the help of Dr Wealth who prayed for her and gave her a winning numbers to play, and surprisingly her name came out among the winners she won 36 million dollars, so i also decided to try my luck i contacted Dr Wealth and i also asked him for help and he told me what i needed to do which was a very easy task which i did and on the second day after he had made prayers for me he gave me some numbers and told me that i should go and play them so i went to play the numbers in the morning and i later went to check the result there i got the shock of my life, i saw my name amongst the winners i won an amount i have never dreamed of, my mouth was open and i didn’t know what to say, i just want the world to know that there is a great man called Dr Wealth, if you have been playing lottery game and you never won i will advise you to contact Dr Wealth for help and i promise he will never fail you, here are his contacts, you can email him on drwealthmag@gmail.com you can also WhatsApp him on +19734491500 or call him on +19592157598.

#90353 Reply
    Braenda Logan

Hi everyone i want to share my amazing testimony on how a great spell caster called Dr Wealth transformed me financially, i still finds it difficult to believe that i now worth millions of dollars, am from US i have been playing lottery game for so long now and i have never win any reasonable amount, i was glancing through things online and i came across a testimony of a woman who won a very huge amount of money with the help of Dr Wealth who prayed for her and gave her a winning numbers to play, and surprisingly her name came out among the winners she won 36 million dollars, so i also decided to try my luck i contacted Dr Wealth and i also asked him for help and he told me what i needed to do which was a very easy task which i did and on the second day after he had made prayers for me he gave me some numbers and told me that i should go and play them so i went to play the numbers in the morning and i later went to check the result there i got the shock of my life, i saw my name amongst the winners i won an amount i have never dreamed of, my mouth was open and i didn’t know what to say, i just want the world to know that there is a great man called Dr Wealth, if you have been playing lottery game and you never won i will advise you to contact Dr Wealth for help and i promise he will never fail you, here are his contacts, you can email him on drwealthmag@ gmail. com you can also WhatsApp him on +19734491500 or call him on +19592157598.

#91870 Reply
    Lerynne West

I’m a wealthy woman today is because of Dr Benjamin the great lottery spell caster who my friend directed me to contact as he had helped him in the past to win the lottery. After I contacted him he assured me that he will help me and he also instructed me on what to do, at that point I realize that this is a life-changing opportunity for me, after I followed the instructions that he gave me, I won the sum of 343.9 million dollars power ball jackpot I’m excited to share my winnings with family and friends and Dr Benjamin for he made this possible, I also plan to purchase a new car, and look forward to a long vacation. I also plan to give to the causes and organizations important to my family through our newly established Callum Foundation. Dr Benjamin once again I’m grateful for your help, he’s always open to as many that need his help, I’ll leave his contact info below. email benjaminlottospell711@gmail.com whatsapp +17066036031 or visit his website Dr-benjamin.com

#91934 Reply
    Garry Myles

My name is Garry Myles. I love playing the lottery and I have been buying lottery tickets for the past 20 years but I have not been lucky enough to win so I had a tendency to forget purchasing tickets ahead of the draws. I was on research online when I saw testimonies where people thanked lord Bubuza for giving them the right lottery winning numbers after casting a lottery spell. I decided to try something different so I contacted lord Bubuza for help and He responded, I provided his requirements to cast the lottery spell and after which he gave me a Six-digit number to play. I bought the OLG tickets as he instructed and played the numbers. It was very shocking to me when I realized that I won the Lotto Max jackpot of $22 million from the draw on January 18, 2022 and It was my wife’s birthday. What more can I say than to appreciate Lord Bubuza. Join me and thank him via his email:: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com or via WhatsApp: +1 505 569 0396

#91935 Reply
    Garry Myles

My name is Garry Myles. I love playing the lottery and I have been buying lottery tickets for the past 20 years but I have not been lucky enough to win so I had a tendency to forget purchasing tickets ahead of the draws. I was on research online when I saw testimonies where people thanked lord Bubuza for giving them the right lottery winning numbers after casting a lottery spell. I decided to try something different so I contacted lord Bubuza for help and He responded, I provided his requirements to cast the lottery spell and after which he gave me a Six-digit number to play. I bought the OLG tickets as he instructed and played the numbers. It was very shocking to me when I realized that I won the Lotto Max jackpot of $22 million from the draw on January 18, 2022 and It was my wife’s birthday. What more can I say than to appreciate Lord Bubuza. Join me and thank him via his email:: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com or via WhatsApp: +1 505 569 0396 …..!!!!

#92110 Reply
    Braenda Logan

Hi everyone i want to share my amazing testimony on how a great spell caster called Dr Wealth transformed me financially, i still finds it difficult to believe that i now worth millions of dollars, am from US i have been playing lottery game for so long now and i have never win any reasonable amount, i was glancing through things online and i came across a testimony of a woman who won a very huge amount of money with the help of Dr Wealth who prayed for her and gave her a winning numbers to play, and surprisingly her name came out among the winners she won 36 million dollars, so i also decided to try my luck i contacted Dr Wealth and i also asked him for help and he told me what i needed to do which was a very easy task which i did and on the second day after he had made prayers for me he gave me some numbers and told me that i should go and play them so i went to play the numbers in the morning and i later went to check the result there i got the shock of my life, i saw my name amongst the winners i won an amount i have never dreamed of, my mouth was open and i didn’t know what to say, i just want the world to know that there is a great man called Dr Wealth, if you have been playing lottery game and you never won i will advise you to contact Dr Wealth for help and i promise he will never fail you, here are his contacts, you can email him on drwealthmag@gmail. com you can also WhatsApp him on +19734491500 or call him on +19592157598.

#92257 Reply
    Alvir Hernandes

I know of a group of private investigators who can help you with they are also hackers but prefer to be called private investigators They can help with your bitcoin issues and your clients will be happy doing business with you,they can also help yo with your bad credit score,hacking into phones,binary recovery,wiping criminal records,increase school score, stolen files in your office or school,blank atm etc. Just name it and you will live a better life
    Contact +1(410}6350697
    Premiumhackservices@gmail.com

#92336 Reply
    Vanessa Levin

Best Bitcoin Recovery Expert To Recover. Have you lost hope of ever recovering your money from scam brokers? I have good news for you and yes it is 97% possible for you to recover your money through binary cash refund (BCRF)but to do this you need an expert ,I lost over 76,000$ to fake broker and I lost any hope of ever making profit through binary trading until I met an awesome recovery Hacker known as cybertrace who introduced me to (Jeanson James Ancheta wizard).and to recover any lost money to any Cryptocurrency i was able to recover my money and with an amazing recovery Hacker guidance I have been able to make profits after recovering my lost funds. l recommend anyone to email:(jeansonjamesanchetawizard62@gmail.com) or WhatsApp: +4531898073 or Telegram number: +4571398534.

#92416 Reply
    Braenda Logan

#92418 Reply
    Braenda Logan

Hi everyone i want to share my amazing testimony on how a great spell caster called Dr Wealth transformed me financially, i still finds it difficult to believe that i now worth millions of dollars, am from US i have been playing lottery game for so long now and i have never win any reasonable amount, i was glancing through things online and i came across a testimony of a woman who won a very huge amount of money with the help of Dr Wealth who prayed for her and gave her a winning numbers to play, and surprisingly her name came out among the winners she won 36 million dollars, so i also decided to try my luck i contacted Dr Wealth and i also asked him for help and he told me what i needed to do which was a very easy task which i did and on the second day after he had made prayers for me he gave me some numbers and told me that i should go and play them so i went to play the numbers in the morning and i later went to check the result there i got the shock of my life, i saw my name amongst the winners i won an amount i have never dreamed of, my mouth was open and i didn’t know what to say, i just want the world to know that there is a great man called Dr Wealth, if you have been playing lottery game and you never won i will advise you to contact Dr Wealth for help and i promise he will never fail you, here are his contacts, you can email him on drwealthmag@gmail. com you can also WhatsApp him on +19734491500 or call him on +19592157598.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 137 total)
Reply To: HOW TO WIN LOTTERY WITH THE HELP OF A SPELL CASTER CALL/WHATSAAP +16692213962
Your information:

Skip to content