Home Forums Members Forum HOW TO WIN LOTTERY WITH THE HELP OF A SPELL CASTER CALL/WHATSAAP +16692213962

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    OLISON

Lottery Spell Caster in Australia,USA: Most Powerful Lottery Spells to Win the Mega Millions/Lottery Winning +16692213962, I won $5,000,000(Five Million Dollars) in the powerball lottery, I took an advice from someone who talked about this great spell caster called Dr Oniha the person placed a testimony on a blog thanking Dr Oniha for casting a lottery spell for him to win the lottery by sending him the winning number, i was curious and i thought it was all joke not until i contacted this spell caster to know for myself how this work cause i have spend a lot buying tickets and i have never win anything. I contacted him and he told me the necessary thing that need to be done and i did it and he told me to wait for 48hours he will cast the spell for the winning numbers and send them to me to play and truly he gave me the winning numbers to play the lottery which i did, Can you believe my name was the first among winners. He told me (my son all I need you to do for me is make sure that you share this testimony to others so that they can also win the lottery . So that is why I am sharing this testimony with you that if you want to win the lottery this is the way. Online tips can not help you but Dr Oniha is the only answer to your problem of winning the lottery. Contact Dr Oniha today and win the lottery like me.Below is Dr Oniha contact information.
    EMAIL: ONIHASPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM
    CALL/WHATSAAP +16692213962

#33483 Reply
    OLISON

Lottery Spell Caster in Australia,USA: Most Powerful Lottery Spells to Win the Mega Millions/Lottery Winning +16692213962, I won $5,000,000(Five Million Dollars) in the powerball lottery, I took an advice from someone who talked about this great spell caster called Dr Oniha the person placed a testimony on a blog thanking Dr Oniha for casting a lottery spell for him to win the lottery by sending him the winning number, i was curious and i thought it was all joke not until i contacted this spell caster to know for myself how this work cause i have spend a lot buying tickets and i have never win anything. I contacted him and he told me the necessary thing that need to be done and i did it and he told me to wait for 48hours he will cast the spell for the winning numbers and send them to me to play and truly he gave me the winning numbers to play the lottery which i did, Can you believe my name was the first among winners. He told me (my son all I need you to do for me is make sure that you share this testimony to others so that they can also win the lottery . So that is why I am sharing this testimony with you that if you want to win the lottery this is the way. Online tips can not help you but Dr Oniha is the only answer to your problem of winning the lottery. Contact Dr Oniha today and win the lottery like me.Below is Dr Oniha contact information.
    EMAIL: ONIHASPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM
    CALL/WHATSAAP +16692213962

#36262 Reply
    Mike Luciano

Hi everyone… I am Mike Luciano and I’m so addicted to winning the lottery. I’ve just scooped my FOURTH jackpot of $1million – taking my total winnings to $4.6million through the help of one legit spell caster named Dr Amber. My first ever win was $100,000. Last year, I won $500,000 from the Pennsylvania state lottery and I also won $3 million in 2016 bringing the grand total of my winnings to $4.6 million. All my winnings have been made possible with the numbers given to me by Dr Amber. I’ve been so blessed, winning big three times in my lifetime. His spell casting is unique and safe unlike some fake spell casters that are just after your money without showing any result. Dr Amber is like a God in a human form, he is always there to help and guide me in all my trials in life and with him by my side, I’ve been living a fulfilled life. Just incase you see my review and needs his help, Email: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com or you call his cell number +18084815132 or reach you out to his website: https://amberlottotemple.com

#56298 Reply
    Jada Steng

i just want to say a big thanks to Dr Dominion for what he has done for me, i contacted him at the point of my needs and he came through for me, he said he was gonna help me and he did, i played lottery for 20 years and couldn’t win a dime, at a point i was disappointed and almost gave up, but then another thought came to my mind why don’t i try a lotto spell since i have already heard about people doing it, and then i decided that i will give it a try, but there was a lot of spell casters online this got me confused that i didn’t know which to pick, i decided to follow my instinct and i picked Dr Dominion i sent him an email and waited for couple of hours no reply, at this point i was already anxious and eager to get a reply from him and then i sent him a test on his WhatsApp and immediately he responded i told him what i wanted and he gave me assurance that i must win after his spell, i did what was asked of me, behold i hit the jackpot. i am so so happy to share this here because i have never seen a miracle like this before, thank you so much Dr Dominion you are a life saver.
    you can talk to him if you need his assistance too, that is why he said i should testify about his good work so people in need can reach out to him.

WhatsApp: +16574277820
    Call: +12059642462

#56304 Reply
    Jada Steng

i just want to say a big thanks to Dr Dominion for what he has done for me, i contacted him at the point of my needs and he came through for me, he said he was gonna help me and he did, i played lottery for 20 years and couldn’t win a dime, at a point i was disappointed and almost gave up, but then another thought came to my mind why don’t i try a lotto spell since i have already heard about people doing it, and then i decided that i will give it a try, but there was a lot of spell casters online this got me confused that i didn’t know which to pick, i decided to follow my instinct and i picked Dr Dominion i sent him an email and waited for couple of hours no reply, at this point i was already anxious and eager to get a reply from him and then i sent him a test on his WhatsApp and immediately he responded i told him what i wanted and he gave me assurance that i must win after his spell, i did what was asked of me, behold i hit the jackpot. i am so so happy to share this here because i have never seen a miracle like this before, thank you so much Dr Dominion you are a life saver.
    you can talk to him if you need his assistance too, that is why he said i should testify about his good work so people in need can reach out to him.
    his Email: dominionlottospelltemple@gmail.com

#65748 Reply
    Ruth Maris

I use to be a very poor woman who has always not find luck when it comes to playing the lottery. I have been playing lottery since i was 21 years and now i am 45 meaning i have been playing lottery for 24 years. The biggest amount i have ever won in my life was 400 bucks. But one day my story turns to history after i find this man name on the Internet that he is the best when it comes to winning lottery. This man is a very strong voodoo doc who gives out the numbers that can never fail. After all my years of laboring and struggling to win the lottery i finally won ( $27,000,000) Dr Alli is the name, Email:  allispellhelp1@gmail.com or contact him on his whatsApp number +2348100772528 this is the only way to win the lottery and the best way

#65879 Reply
    Neil Trotter

This is magnificent!! I still can’t imagine how Dr Amber made me a lottery winner within 2 weeks. No one could have ever made me believe that there is a solution that really work when it comes to winning the lottery. When I contacted Dr Amber to help me prepare a spell to make me win the lottery, he made me understand what was needed to be carried out to enable me become a lottery winner and I hid to every details he gave to me and today I am glad to let you all know that Dr Amber has the powers of making you a lottery winner because my life turned around from been a car mechanic to a multi millionaire after winning the sum of 108 million Pounds with the numbers he gave to me. To anyone who is reading this article and needs help to win the lottery can get in touch with Dr Amber and he also offers help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship, Court Cases, Pregnancy help, Spiritual protection and lot’s more. You can contact him via: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com or WA +12096910783 or dial +13183065044

#65893 Reply
    Hakaunga Maxwell

I use to be a very poor man who has always not find luck when it comes to playing the lottery. I have been playing lottery since i was 21 years and now i am 45 meaning i have been playing lottery for 24 years. The biggest amount i have ever won in my life was 400 dollars. But one day my story turns to history after i find this man called Dr Ayoola on the Internet that he is the best when it comes to winning lottery. This man is a very strong voodoo man who gives out the numbers that can never fail. After all my years of laboring and struggling to win the lottery i finally won ( $27,000,000) Dr Ayoola is the name, Email: drayoolasolutionhome@gmail.com or contact him on his whatsApp number text or call +14809032128 this is the only way to win the lottery and the best way OR https://www.facebook.com/Dr-Ayoola-105640401516053/

#66673 Reply
    Anonymous

Hey everyone I bring to you good news.. Have been playing lottery for years now and unable to win I even came to conclusion that I won’t play lottery again, last Monday I came online and I saw a post about Dr dominion spell lottery number I doubted but decided to give a last try and I reach out to him, we chatted to my greatest surprise on Thursday he cast a spell and gave me a winning number and i tried the numbers, guess what guys I won the lottery, my retired mom has be playing too and I have asked her to reach Dr dominion and I know soon she is going to win, if you want to win this lottery I will advice u reach on Dr dominion he has all it requires to make u win

qqq.

#66674 Reply
    Anonymous

Hey everyone I bring to you good news.. Have been playing lottery for years now and unable to win I even came to conclusion that I won’t play lottery again, last Monday I came online and I saw a post about Dr dominion spell lottery number I doubted but decided to give a last try and I reach out to him, we chatted to my greatest surprise on Thursday he cast a spell and gave me a winning number and i tried the numbers, guess what guys I won the lottery, my retired mom has be playing too and I have asked her to reach Dr dominion and I know soon she is going to win, if you want to win this lottery I will advice u reach on Dr dominion he has all it requires to make u win
    Email: dominionlottospelltemple@gmail.com

#66702 Reply
    Anonymous

Blessings to everyone here. My review is to inform you all about using spells to win liege sums of money in your sports bets and lottery games. I’ve been reluctant about spells because everything seems too good to be true until I was referred to Dr Amber by an ex co-worker of mine he helped to win the lottery. I was amazed about it and I took the risk because I’ve been playing sports bets for more than 15 years without winning huge sums. I told Dr Amber I needed to win my sports betting and he accepted my request and prepared a spell for me and also directed me on how to place my bets on my next game. I did as he said and after the game was played, I checked my ticket to see if I was able to win any of the games I played and I saw that I won all my sports bets to receive the sum of 65,000,000 Million Pounds. Now, I’ve verified that Dr Amber is a gifted and great man with genuine powers. He’s reachable on WA +12096910783 or phone +13183065044 or email: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com

#70932 Reply
    Gerard Ritier

Hi everyone, I come with goodnews on how you can win the lottery. Winning the lottery was a dream come through for me and this was made possible with the help of Dr Kumar lottery winning numbers. All my years of playing the lottery i was unable to win on my own and online tips could not help me as well. I keep trying and also researching on how i can improve my chances of winning and i came across a lot of comments about Dr Kumar lottery winning numbers which have indeed made a lot of people lottery winners. I also contacted Dr Kumar by email and requested for my winning numbers which he responded to and sent me the winning numbers which i played and won the EuroMillions jackpot. You can contact Dr Kumar on email: SPELLCASTTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM or WhatsApp +2347051705853 to send you your lottery winning numbers. This is the only way you can win the lottery by contacting Dr Kumar to send you the winning numbers.

#71015 Reply
    Natasha Thompson

My name is Natasha Thompson from the USA/Texas.. Am so overwhelmed with gratitude to let the world know how Dr Kachi, the great spell caster changed my life for good. It all started when I lost my job and I was down financially and emotionally because I couldn’t be able provide for my two kids and staying home all day Jobless it’s not easy until I was checking on the internet when I saw a series of testimonies hearing people winning the Powerball lottery, I didn’t believed, but being poor no job you have no option. I gave it a try and I contacted Dr Kachi who told me what i have to do before I can become a big lottery winner and I accepted. He made special prayers for me in his temple and gave me the required numbers to play the lottery game and when I used the numbers to play it, I won a massive $344.6 million Powerball jackpot. I was so happy and I choose to review my winning in any platform, I would love other people to seek help from Dr Kachi through Text and Call: +1 (209) 893-8075 or email drkachispellcast@gmail. com.

#71720 Reply
    Brenda Logan

Hi everyone i want to share my amazing testimony on how Dr Wealth transformed my financial life, i still finds it difficult to believe that i now worth millions of dollars, am from US i have been playing lotto for so long and i have never win any reasonable amount, i was glancing through things online and i came across a testimony of a woman who won a very huge amount of money with the help of Dr Wealth who prayed for her and gave her a winning numbers to play, and surprisingly her name came out among the winners she won 36million dollars, so i also decided to try my luck i contacted Dr Wealth and i also asked him for help and he told me what i needed to do which was a very easy task which i did and on the second day after he had made prayers for me he gave me some numbers and told me that i should go and play them so i went to play the number in the morning and on Tuesday i went to check the result there i got the shock of my life, i saw my name amongst the winners list i won an amount i have never dreamed of, my mouth was open and i didn’t know what to say, i just want the world to know that there is a great man called Dr Wealth, if you have been playing lotto game and you never won i will advice you to contact Dr Wealth for help and i promise he will never fail you, here are his contacts, you can email him on Drwealthmag@gmail. com you can also Call or WhatsApp him on +13022040295. GOODLUCK!

#73327 Reply
    Ekkehard Gregory

I am open to share my experience with bitcoin investment and losing money to scammers. However, yes it is possible to recover your stolen bitcoins. I never believed in bitcoin recovery because I was made to understand that it was not possible. However, sometime in October 2022 I fell for a forex scam which promised overly high returns and I ended up losing close to $45,000. I searched for a month for help until I finally came across an article on reddit in regards to recovering stolen cryptocurrency so I reached out to them ( info@georgewizardrecoveryhome.com) I was so scared and skeptical because I have heard of bad experiences but I decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise I was able to get all my stolen bitcoins recovered from the scammers within a very short time frame whatsapp :+1 (908) 768-4663 Email:georgewizardrecoveryhome@gmail.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 137 total)
Reply To: HOW TO WIN LOTTERY WITH THE HELP OF A SPELL CASTER CALL/WHATSAAP +16692213962
Your information:

Skip to content