Home Forums Members Forum HOW TO WIN LOTTERY WITH THE HELP OF A SPELL CASTER CALL/WHATSAAP +16692213962

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 138 total)
  • Author
    travis hall

I’m Travis Hall, A 44-year-old resident of Port St. Lucie, Florida, I won the $5 million top prize from the $20 Monopoly Doubler Scratch-Off game. It happened after I contacted Dr Lucas through a friend of mine ( Richard Wahl) who also won $533 million in mega millions jackpot on march 30th 2018 draw, I took the decision to contact Dr Lucas and luckily he responded and told me the right thing to do which I did perfectly well without wasting of time, he did all he has to do in the space of 24 hours and gave me the winning numbers and directions to play. Dr Lucas told me to play the Monopoly Doubler scratch-off lottery. So on that fateful day I stopped by a Publix grocery store with the intention of purchasing a sandwich. While there, I also took a chance on the $20 Monopoly because I so much believe in Dr Lucas’ spell, and I really won the Monopoly Doubler scratch-off lottery. Are you playing any type of lottery game and you have never won anything yet? Dr Lucas is the only tested and trusted man I can refer you to, it’s a no scam zone. Contact him on Email: drlucasspelltemple@gmail.com WhatsApp: +234 904 794 3567 I bet you, you will thank me later.

#100886 Reply
    AMELIA

It’s unbelievable how fortunate I feel after finding your website. For the past 6 months, I have been so depressed after losing my husband to another woman. My money situation worsened so much that I thought I’d have to file for bankruptcy. I had a huge amount of debt and I didn’t know what to do. Out of complete and total desperation, I contacted many of those so-called individuals who promised powerful magic, witchcraft or black magic. None of them worked and none were as wonderful, affectionate and warm as drallwellspellcaster@gmail.com has been. He is definitely different from the others and I felt immediate hope and strength from hearing about the promises he had to offer. He carries an air of purity and divine strength that is as pure as fresh snow on the ground. I requested most powerful spells and I was relieved right away that I had someone to solve my problems for me. His spells worked wonders and I am now back with my husband and my money troubles resolved itself after winning the lottery.drallwellspellcaster@gmail.com , I have no idea what I would have done without you being there to help me out. You can also reach him via email:drallwellspellcaster@gmail.com.

#101370 Reply
    BECKY

I am Mrs Becky Bell of Auburn, Washington who won the $754,550,826 Million Powerball Jackpot on February 6, 2023. I want to show my appreciation to God Almighty and to DR Victory who helped me with the lottery winning numbers that won me the price. And also I will not forget to let people all over the world know about the great spell caster for his spells work magnificently because I am a living proof of his work. You can also contact Dr Victory on any kinds of lottery spells and he will be of help to you too. His contact details are as follows.
    Email: Victorysolutiontemple@gmail.com
    Call/Whatsapp number: +16692093663

#101769 Reply
    Cliff Webster

Hello Viewers I want to tell the whole world how Dr Benjamin the lottery spell caster gave me some lottery winning numbers and I won $632 million

I want to share my wonderful testimony on how Dr Benjamin helped me win the lottery, I have been playing the lottery for a long time now but I had no luck, everything changed when I messaged Dr Benjamin about winning the lottery he assured me that he will help me win he gave me some instructions which I adhered to, after I played the numbers he gave me I won the power ball jackpot of $632 million. I’m very happy today to share this good news with you all, He always open to as many that come to him for help, here’s his personal information
    Whatsapp:+17066036031
    Email: drbenjaminlottospell711@gmail.com

#102204 Reply
    Susan Coon

I was looking for a loan to pay off my bills and debts and then saw comments about a blank ATM credit card loaded with dollars that you can use to withdraw money from any ATM nearby. I doubted this but decided to give it a try and contact {Advance ATM Card}. They responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card could be used to withdraw $5,000 per day and was credited with $90,000.00, so I requested to receive the card. Three days later I was shocked when I saw the (courier) UPS agent at my place. I signed for a package with an {ATM card} and went back and confirmed the card function after the agent left. There is no doubt, I was able to withdraw $5000 daily. Please contact them via: advancedatmcard@gmail.com WhatsApp number +33758779954

#102853 Reply
    Eleanor Gordon

The world of cryptocurrency can be both exciting and unpredictable, with the potential for significant financial gains. However, it also comes with risks, such as the loss or theft of Bitcoins. In such unfortunate circumstances, the assistance of a reliable and experienced Bitcoin recovery team becomes invaluable. The decentralized digital currency known as Bitcoin has completely changed the way we see money. However, if you ask any fanatic about Bitcoin, they will tell you that the entire ecosystem of Bitcoin is built on trust. In the eyes of investors and users alike, trust is what gives Bitcoin its worth. Bitcoin would be just another piece of code flying around the internet if there was no trust. Trust plays a crucial role in the widespread adoption of Bitcoin. Individuals and businesses alike need to feel confident that their transactions will be secure, their investments protected, and their digital assets safe from hackers or other nefarious activities. When trust is established, people are more likely to embrace Bitcoin as a legitimate and reliable form of currency. However, any breach of trust can have serious consequences for the entire Bitcoin community. There are several ways that Bitcoin might be lost or stolen, including phishing scams, hardware wallet destruction, and neglected passwords. In each of these situations, Wizard Web Recovery specializes in recovering lost Bitcoin and provides customized solutions to fit the specific requirements of each customer. Wizard Web Recovery provides the know-how to assist you in recovering your lost Bitcoin, regardless of whether you unintentionally erased it or were the target of a crafty cyberattack. The process of recovering lost Bitcoin with Wizard Web Recovery is simple yet effective. Upon contacting them, their dedicated team will work closely with you to understand your situation and devise a personalized recovery plan. Communicate with Wizard web recovery with wizardwebrecovery@ programmer. net & Signal: +17015814657

#103041 Reply
    Michael Eric

My name is Michael Eric, I want to thank Dr Ughulu for making me the happiest man on this earth. I have been playing a lottery jackpot for over 2 years all I have won is 5000 thousand dollars ever since I still keep playing it and I haven’t win again I was wondering what was happening, until the day I was looking for how to win online I saw a comment how someone testifies Dr. Ughulu it was very interesting and I also message him to help, and I explained everything to him, so he did everything for me and gave me six Powerball winning numbers. I played it and i won, when the winning numbers came out I was among of the people and my winning price was $196 Million Dollars,what more can i say thank you so much Dr. Ughulu I really appreciate what you did for me. TEXT/CALL: +1(252409-1841 OR EMAIL: drughulupowerfulspelltemple@gmail.com

#103282 Reply
    Cliff Webster

Good day viewers, I’m so excited to share my success story on how this mighty spell caster called Dr Benjamin helped me win lottery, I’ve always desired to win lottery but all my efforts was abortive until I came across series of testimonies about his good deeds, so I contacted him via his email drbenjaminlottospell711@gmail.com and he directed me on what to do, after I’ve adhere to his instructions he gave me some lottery numbers and I won a Powerball jackpot of 425 million dollars. All thanks to you Dr Benjamin for your life changing encounter, as many of you longing to win lottery of any kinds he’s your solution, below are his contact information. Email drbenjaminlottospell711@gmail.com Whatsapp +17066036031 You can also visit his website Dr-benjamin.com

…….

#103489 Reply
    Mary Tiesi

The process of getting lost, stolen, or unusable bitcoins back is known as bitcoin recovery. Recovering lost valuables becomes increasingly important as cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin gain popularity and value. The ability to retrieve bitcoins can shield digital wealth from major financial losses and ensure that it is not lost due to hacking incidents, forgotten passwords, or other unfavorable conditions. In the present day, cryptocurrencies—Bitcoin in particular—have become a revolutionary digital asset. But as Bitcoin becomes more and more well-known, the risks of owning it have also grown. For many people and businesses, losing access to precious Bitcoin assets for a variety of reasons has become an upsetting reality. This is when Pro Wizard Gilbert Recovery ‘s services are useful. Pro Wizard Gilbert Recovery is a remarkable business that specializes in Bitcoin recovery and provides a lifeline to people who have misplaced their cryptocurrency holdings. Absolutely! Pro Wizard Gilbert Recovery showcases real-life case studies in which they have successfully recovered stolen or lost bitcoins. These case studies serve as testimonies to their expertise and the effectiveness of their strategies and technology. By highlighting specific scenarios, they demonstrate their ability to navigate complex situations and assist clients in regaining control of their valuable digital assets. You now find yourself in the unpleasant situation of being unable to access your valuable Bitcoins. Be at ease! To save the day, Pro Wizard Gilbert Recovery leaps into action. Everything begins with a consultation and assessment at the outset. They take the time to comprehend your particular circumstance and choose the finest line of action. Consider it more like a hacking session combined with digital therapy. Send an email to Pro Wizard Gilbert Recovery through: prowizardgilbertrecovery(@)engineer.com, Also Signal username: +1 615-561-5816

Regards.

#103586 Reply
    lndasusan

The importance of double-checking cannot be stressed enough. In this fast-paced digital world, it’s easy to get caught up in the excitement and rush through transactions without giving them proper attention. But let this be a reminder to us all: slow down, take a breath, and be diligent.
    The whole ordeal was undeniably stressful, but it taught me a valuable lesson about resilience and the power of perseverance. It also reminded me of the importance of the human touch in the digital world. Whether it’s scrutinizing wallet addresses, verifying transaction details, or choosing secure payment platforms, a little extra effort can save you from falling into the same pitfalls. And let’s face it, who wants to spend weeks trying to retrieve their hard-earned money? So, my friends, learn from my mishap, laugh at my misfortune, and take the necessary precautions to ensure smooth sailing in your financial endeavors. I found myself in a state of disbelief and panic after realizing I had sent a staggering $125,000 to the wrong wallet but the kindness and support I received from Cyberspace Hack Pro team were heartwarming. I will forever be grateful for those who helped me navigate through this frustrating experience. It’s amazing how a difficult situation can bring out the best in people. It was a moment of pure relief and gratitude. My money was back where it belonged, and I couldn’t be happier. Thank you Cyberspacehackpro @ rescuetam .com : WhatsApp +1(656)2056590

#103938 Reply
    Benjamin Carter

My name is Benjamin Carter.I love playing this lottery game and I have been buying lottery tickets for the past 3 years. but i have not been lucky enough to win a very big amount. So i have to make a research online when i saw a testimony of people talking about DR Kuda for giving them the right lottery winning numbers, so i contacted DR Kuda for him to help me with lottery winning numbers after i provided his requirements to cast the lottery spell and after which Dr Kuda give me a six-digit winning numbers to play the game and i went to the store and play the six Mega Million, after i finish playing the game, i waited for the result to come out and i was named the winner i won $200 Millions Dollars. I am so happy that my name is now on the Mega Million winner List. Dr Kuda did it for for me and made me who I am today. You can also contact Dr Kuda if you want to win the lottery Mega Million contact: drkudaspelltemple@gmail.com. i promise you that you are in the right place when you contact Dr Kuda for him to give you the right lottery winning numbers to play and win any amount of money. Call/Text Number +1 (346) 478-1991 his Website https://drkudaspelltemple.wixsite.com/my-site-kuda

#104042 Reply
    Benjamin Carter

My name is Benjamin Carter.I love playing this lottery game and I have been buying lottery tickets for the past 3 years. but i have not been lucky enough to win a very big amount. So i have to make a research online when i saw a testimony of people talking about DR Kuda for giving them the right lottery winning numbers, so i contacted DR Kuda for him to help me with lottery winning numbers after i provided his requirements to cast the lottery spell and after which Dr Kuda give me a six-digit winning numbers to play the game and i went to the store and play the six Mega Million, after i finish playing the game, i waited for the result to come out and i was named the winner i won $200 Millions Dollars. I am so happy that my name is now on the Mega Million winner List. Dr Kuda did it for for me and made me who I am today. You can also contact Dr Kuda if you want to win the lottery Mega Million contact: drkudaspelltemple@gmail.com. i promise you that you are in the right place when you contact Dr Kuda for him to give you the right lottery winning numbers to play and win any amount of money. Call/Text Number +1 (346) 478-1991

#104302 Reply
    eartha ivey

I can never forget May 6, 2019. The year almighty God used Dr.Lucas to change my life for good. I’m so happy sharing this to the world because i have never seen this kind of miracle Dr.Lucas did in my life, I’m Eartha Ivey who won $7,000,000 million dollars on Virginia lottery, i was a nurse in suffolk, on that blessed day i was on a website and i saw a comment from Earl Lape on how Dr.Lucas helped him won the lottery, although i was so scared i took the risk and gave it a try and i took Dr.Lucas Email and messaged him, i told him what i want and he assured me that i was going to win the lottery game, he casted a spell and gave me some numbers after 48hrs with some instructions which i followed correctly and to my greatest surprise i won with the numbers. When i realized i had won a prize. I was all nervous and shaky, so I called my daughter and said to her, I think I won $4 million. I never knew I won $7,000,000. I became $7 million richer overnight with the help of Dr Lucas, please this is real and genuine contact Dr Lucas if you really want to win the lottery there are lots of scams online don’t fall for their traps, Dr Lucas is the only real spell caster I’ve ever seen, Email: Drlucasspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp +234 904 794 3567. You will never regret contacting Dr Lucas, he’s the best THANK YOU.

#104303 Reply
    eartha ivey

I can never forget May 6, 2019. The year almighty God used Dr.Lucas to change my life for good. I’m so happy sharing this to the world because i have never seen this kind of miracle Dr.Lucas did in my life, I’m Eartha Ivey who won $7,000,000 million dollars on Virginia lottery, i was a nurse in suffolk, on that blessed day i was on a website and i saw a comment from Earl Lape on how Dr.Lucas helped him won the lottery, although i was so scared i took the risk and gave it a try and i took Dr.Lucas Email and messaged him, i told him what i want and he assured me that i was going to win the lottery game, he casted a spell and gave me some numbers after 48hrs with some instructions which i followed correctly and to my greatest surprise i won with the numbers. When i realized i had won a prize. I was all nervous and shaky, so I called my daughter and said to her, I think I won $4 million. I never knew I won $7,000,000. I became $7 million richer overnight with the help of Dr Lucas, please this is real and genuine contact Dr Lucas if you really want to win the lottery there are lots of scams online don’t fall for their traps, Dr Lucas is the only real spell caster I’ve ever seen, Email: Drlucasspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp +234 904 794 3567. You will never regret contacting Dr Lucas, he’s the best THANK YOU

#104357 Reply
    cindy byrd

I highly recommend this real spell caster for anyone in need of help to get their Ex Boyfriend/Girlfriend Back. I know a lot of you are in this situation right now, so I hope this will be of some help. I was heart broken when my husband left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but I could not control the pains that tormented my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because I was really in love with my husband. I have tried many options but he did not come back, until i met a friend that directed me to Dr.Excellent a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 11hours. Me and my husband are living happily together again, This man is powerful, you can contact him now. I will advice anyone that have relationship problem or marriage problem, financial Difficulty, court case problem contact Dr Excellent now, Here his contact.
    WhatsApp him at: +2348084273514 “Or email him at: Excellentspellcaster@gmail.com ,
    His website:https://drexcellentspellcaster.godaddysites.com

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 138 total)
Reply To: HOW TO WIN LOTTERY WITH THE HELP OF A SPELL CASTER CALL/WHATSAAP +16692213962
Your information:

Skip to content