Home Forums Members Forum HOW TO WIN LOTTERY WITH THE HELP OF A SPELL CASTER CALL/WHATSAAP +16692213962

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 239 total)
  • Author
    Bryan

i just want to say a big thanks to Dr Oniha for what he has done for me, i contacted him at the point of my needs and he came through for me, he said he was gonna help me and he did, I played lottery for 20 years and couldn’t win a dime, at a point I was disappointed and almost gave up, but then another thought came to my mind why don’t I try a lotto spell since I have already heard about people doing it, and then i decided that i will give it a try, but there was a lot of spell casters online this got me confused that i didn’t know which to pick, I decided to follow my instinct and i picked Dr Oniha i sent him an email and waited for couple of hours no reply, at this point I was already anxious and eager to get a reply from him and then i sent him a test on his WhatsApp and immediately he responded i told him what I wanted and he gave me assurance that i must win after his spell, i did what was asked of me, behold i hit the jackpot. i am so so happy to share this here because i have never seen a miracle like this before, thank you so much Dr Oniha you are a life saver. Anyone out there can also talk to him if you need his assistance too, that is why I’m testifying about his good work so people in need can reach out to him.
    EMAIL: [email protected]
    Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962

#243127 Reply
    Bryan

i just want to say a big thanks to Dr Oniha for what he has done for me, i contacted him at the point of my needs and he came through for me, he said he was gonna help me and he did, I played lottery for 20 years and couldn’t win a dime, at a point I was disappointed and almost gave up, but then another thought came to my mind why don’t I try a lotto spell since I have already heard about people doing it, and then i decided that i will give it a try, but there was a lot of spell casters online this got me confused that i didn’t know which to pick, I decided to follow my instinct and i picked Dr Oniha i sent him an email and waited for couple of hours no reply, at this point I was already anxious and eager to get a reply from him and then i sent him a test on his WhatsApp and immediately he responded i told him what I wanted and he gave me assurance that i must win after his spell, i did what was asked of me, behold i hit the jackpot. i am so so happy to share this here because i have never seen a miracle like this before, thank you so much Dr Oniha you are a life saver. Anyone out there can also talk to him if you need his assistance too, that is why I’m testifying about his good work so people in need can reach out to him.
    EMAIL: [email protected]
    Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962…..

#243162 Reply
    mitchel dyck

I’m sharing my experience to you on how I won the lottery, you can win the lottery fast and reliable in wherever you are in the world, Dr Lucas is a God sent, I saw so many testimonials online on how he helped people won different kinds of lottery, I never believed so I had to contact him to be sure if he’s real and genuine, to my greatest surprise he helped me won the 70 million Lotto Max Jackpot in Canada, I’m Mitchel Dyck, I regularly buy the lottery tickets whenever I go to fill my truck almost all the time, Dr Lucas told me what I needed to do as he cast my spell which i followed without any mistakes, he gave me the numbers on the 2nd day of the spell and directed me on how to play and I really won with the numbers he gave me, I can’t explain all of my experience with Dr Lucas, you can review about my winnings online then give Dr Lucas a try and watch how you will win, Email him on [email protected] or WhatsApp him on +234 904 794 3567 You’ll never regret contacting Dr Lucas

#243165 Reply
    Janet Willis

This is certainly a shocking and a genuine live Testimony!!!!. It was hard for me to believe when i saw a comment on the internet regarding how Dr Emmanuel help people winning lottery by sending them the winning numbers. This winning numbers are 100% guarantee that you must win the lottery. I give it a try and i won 39,000,000,00USD. My dreams came through when i email Dr Emmanuel and tell him i need the lottery numbers. i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never know that winning was so easy until the day i meet the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, so i decide to give it a try.I contacted this man and he did a perfect spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. I won. Dr Emmanuel truly you are the best, with these man you can win millions of money through lottery. once again i say very big thanks to you sir for helping me to win the lottery, and please sir keep your good work because people need your help in their lives Email him: [[email protected]] also call him or what-app +1(332)253-4306

#243292 Reply
    Cheng Charlie Saephan

My name is Cheng Charlie Saephan I’m here today to share my success story on how Dr Benjamin the lottery spell caster helped me won the lottery, on a fateful evening I was browsing through the internet and I saw a lot of good reviews on how Dr Benjamin had helped alot of people so I decided to reach him for help too, he responded to my mail and he assured me that he will help me win as he has done for many, after he requested for my details he also gave me series of instructs to follow after everything said and done he gave me the Powerball winning numbers he instructed me to write out the numbers from the game (1-69) on a piece of paper and slept with it under his pillow before playing the numbers he gave me so after the result was out I was the only one to match all five numbers and I won the jackpot of 1.3 billion dollars. All thanks to you Dr benjamin for turning my life around for good. I will leave his contact information here for anyone that desire help too. I promise you that I won’t sharing your good work in my life. Below is his contact information email [email protected] and Whatsapp number +18588585788

#243354 Reply
    mitchel dyck

I’m sharing my experience to you on how I won the lottery, you can win the lottery fast and reliable in wherever you are in the world, Dr Lucas is a God sent, I saw so many testimonials online on how he helped people won different kinds of lottery, I never believed so I had to contact him to be sure if he’s real and genuine, to my greatest surprise he helped me won the 70 million Lotto Max Jackpot in Canada, I’m Mitchel Dyck, I regularly buy the lottery tickets whenever I go to fill my truck almost all the time, Dr Lucas told me what I needed to do as he cast my spell which i followed without any mistakes, he gave me the numbers on the 2nd day of the spell and directed me on how to play and I really won with the numbers he gave me, I can’t explain all of my experience with Dr Lucas, you can review about my winnings online then give Dr Lucas a try and watch how you will win, Email him on [email protected] or WhatsApp him on +234 904 794 3567 You’ll never regret contacting Dr Lucas

#245724 Reply
    mitchel dyck

#248824 Reply
    Rachel Sadler

HAVE YOU BEEN LOSING MONEY ON LOTTERY GAMES? I was in the same situation until everything changed when I won $4 million in the Supreme 7s scratch-off game. The secret to my win? A spell caster named Lord Bubuza provided me with the winning numbers after casting a lottery spell for me. He came highly recommended by a friend who had also won $1 million with Lord Bubuza lottery spell. I decided to reach out, followed his simple instructions, and won on my first attempt. Lord Bubuza is truly a genius and a great SEER, I’m beyond grateful for his assistance. Words can’t fully express my appreciation. Join me and Let’s take a moment to appreciate him via email: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com or Call/Text: +1 505 569 0396

#248826 Reply
    Rachel Sadler

HAVE YOU BEEN LOSING MONEY ON LOTTERY GAMES? I was in the same situation until everything changed when I won $4 million in the Supreme 7s scratch-off game. The secret to my win? A spell caster named Lord Bubuza provided me with the winning numbers after casting a lottery spell for me. He came highly recommended by a friend who had also won $1 million with Lord Bubuza lottery spell. I decided to reach out, followed his simple instructions, and won on my first attempt. Lord Bubuza is truly a genius and a great SEER, I’m beyond grateful for his assistance. Words can’t fully express my appreciation. Join me and Let’s take a moment to appreciate him via email: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com or Call/Text: +1 505 569 0396 ….

#248828 Reply
    Rachel Sadler

HAVE YOU BEEN LOSING MONEY ON LOTTERY GAMES? I was in the same situation until everything changed when I won $4 million in the Supreme 7s scratch-off game. The secret to my win? A spell caster named Lord Bubuza provided me with the winning numbers after casting a lottery spell for me. He came highly recommended by a friend who had also won $1 million with Lord Bubuza lottery spell. I decided to reach out, followed his simple instructions, and won on my first attempt. Lord Bubuza is truly a genius and a great SEER, I’m beyond grateful for his assistance. Words can’t fully express my appreciation. Join me and Let’s take a moment to appreciate him via email: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com or Call/Text: +1 505 569 0396 ,.,,

#249260 Reply
    james milton

Sylvester G. Bryant can be reached for inquiries at Yt7cracker@gmail. com. He offers a range of professional services specifically tailored for individuals who have concerns regarding potential infidelity within their marriages or relationships. With a strong reputation built on client satisfaction and trust, his services are highly recommended by those who have utilized them. Sylvester understands the complexities and emotional challenges that arise in these situations, and he is dedicated to providing support and guidance to help individuals navigate their concerns with the utmost discretion and professionalism. His approach is focused on delivering solutions that cater to the unique needs of each client, ensuring a thorough understanding of their circumstances and providing the necessary resources for resolution and peace of mind.

#253693 Reply
    Laura

My husband changed dramatically towards me, doesn’t communicate anymore. He disrespects me and accuses me falsely of infidelity because of wicked gossip …but I’m simply AMAZED at the results of Dr.Oniha who did a reunion love spell for me. Everything is going so well and EXACTLY how he said it would be. Even though it took 3 days to fully progress, it was so worth it because things are just about at perfection! How he took my situation and completely turned it around to give me exactly what I wanted is beyond me, but something I will never question and just be completely grateful for. God Bless Dr.Oniha for turning sorrow to happiness. Dr.Oniha’s contact.
    EMAIL:[email protected]
    Call/WhatsApp number:+16692213962

#254275 Reply
    mitchel dyck

I’m sharing my experience to you on how I won the lottery, you can win the lottery fast and reliable in wherever you are in the world, Dr Lucas is a God sent, I saw so many testimonials online on how he helped people won different kinds of lottery, I never believed so I had to contact him to be sure if he’s real and genuine, to my greatest surprise he helped me won the 70 million Lotto Max Jackpot in Canada, I’m Mitchel Dyck, I regularly buy the lottery tickets whenever I go to fill my truck almost all the time, Dr Lucas told me what I needed to do as he cast my spell which i followed without any mistakes, he gave me the numbers on the 2nd day of the spell and directed me on how to play and I really won with the numbers he gave me, I can’t explain all of my experience with Dr Lucas, you can review about my winnings online then give Dr Lucas a try and watch how you will win, Email him on [email protected] or WhatsApp him on +234 904 794 3567 You’ll never regret contacting Dr Lucas .

#254619 Reply
    mitchel dyck

I’m sharing my experience to you on how I won the lottery, you can win the lottery fast and reliable in wherever you are in the world, Dr Lucas is a God sent, I saw so many testimonials online on how he helped people won different kinds of lottery, I never believed so I had to contact him to be sure if he’s real and genuine, to my greatest surprise he helped me won the 70 million Lotto Max Jackpot in Canada, I’m Mitchel Dyck, I regularly buy the lottery tickets whenever I go to fill my truck almost all the time, Dr Lucas told me what I needed to do as he cast my spell which i followed without any mistakes, he gave me the numbers on the 2nd day of the spell and directed me on how to play and I really won with the numbers he gave me, I can’t explain all of my experience with Dr Lucas, you can review about my winnings online then give Dr Lucas a try and watch how you will win, Email him on [email protected] or WhatsApp him on +234 904 794 3567 You’ll never regret contacting Dr Lucas .

#257221 Reply
    Sivarama Krishnan

Hell, I was tricked into investing over $455,000 with a company and when I asked for a withdrawal they asked me to put in more money. There’s no way i would put in more money when they wouldn’t let me make a withdrawal, I told them I wanted my money back and they kept giving me excuses until they finally stopped responding to my emails. I told a friend everything and she recommended Wizard James Recovery to me. I messaged them and i was impressed with the fast response. They handled my case so perfectly and To God be the glory I got my money back, recommend them to anyone in need of help via Email: ( [email protected] ) WhatsApp: (‪+1 234) 389-4661 I know this will help a lot of people out there.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 239 total)
Reply To: HOW TO WIN LOTTERY WITH THE HELP OF A SPELL CASTER CALL/WHATSAAP +16692213962
Your information:

Skip to content