Home Forums Members Forum Powerful Lottery Spells That Work: How to Get Good Luck to Win the Lottery

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 184 total)
  • Author
    Victoria Jones

Hello everyone am Victoria Jones, am here to share a great testimony on how Dr Wealth transformed my life financially, i still finds it difficult to believe that i now worth millions of dollars, i have been playing lottery game for so long and i have never win any reasonable amount of money, i was doing some research on google about lottery game and i came across a testimony of a woman who won a very huge amount of money on lottery game through the help of Dr Wealth who prayed for her and gave her a winning numbers to play, and surprisingly her name came out amongst the winners she won 19.5million dollars, so i also decided to try my luck, i contacted Dr Wealth and i also asked him for help and he told me what i needed to do which was a very easy task which i did and on the second day after he had made prayers for me he gave me some numbers and told me that i should go and play them so i went to play the numbers he gave me and on Tuesday i went to check the result, there i got the shock of my life, i saw my names amongst the winners list i won an amount i have never dreamed of, my mouth was open and i didn’t know what to say that was how my financial life changed, i just want the world to know that there is a great man called Dr Wealth Magnus, if you have been playing lottery game and you have never won i ill advice you to contact Dr Wealth for help and i promise he will never fail you, you can email him on [email protected] you can also call/text him on +12184533734

#116107 Reply
    Victoria Jones

Hello everyone am Victoria Jones, am here to share a great testimony on how Dr Wealth transformed my life financially, i still finds it difficult to believe that i now worth millions of dollars, i have been playing lottery game for so long and i have never win any reasonable amount of money, i was doing some research on google about lottery game and i came across a testimony of a woman who won a very huge amount of money on lottery game through the help of Dr Wealth who prayed for her and gave her a winning numbers to play, and surprisingly her name came out amongst the winners she won 19.5million dollars, so i also decided to try my luck, i contacted Dr Wealth and i also asked him for help and he told me what i needed to do which was a very easy task which i did and on the second day after he had made prayers for me he gave me some numbers and told me that i should go and play them so i went to play the numbers he gave me and on Tuesday i went to check the result, there i got the shock of my life, i saw my names amongst the winners list i won an amount i have never dreamed of, my mouth was open and i didn’t know what to say that was how my financial life changed, i just want the world to know that there is a great man called Dr Wealth Magnus, if you have been playing lottery game and you have never won i ill advice you to contact Dr Wealth for help and i promise he will never fail you, you can email him on [email protected] you can also call/text him on +12184533734

#116129 Reply
    Linda Anthony

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD, Whatsapp: +18033921735

I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Online Hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich {[email protected]} I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 500,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

You can also contact them for the service below

* Western Union/MoneyGram Transfer

* Bank Transfer

* PayPal / Skrill Transfer

* Crypto Mining

* CashApp Transfer

* Bitcoin Loans

* Recover Stolen/Missing Crypto/Funds/Assets

Email: [email protected]

Telegram or WhatsApp: +18033921735

#116130 Reply
    Linda Anthony

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD, Whatsapp: +18033921735

I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Online Hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich {[email protected]} I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 500,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

You can also contact them for the service below

* Western Union/MoneyGram Transfer

* Bank Transfer

* PayPal / Skrill Transfer

* Crypto Mining

* CashApp Transfer

* Bitcoin Loans

* Recover Stolen/Missing Crypto/Funds/Assets

Email: [email protected]

Telegram or WhatsApp:: +18033921735

#117111 Reply
    richrad wahl

<b>
    BEST AND FAST LOTTERY/LOTTO SPELL….
    <b>
    I am Richard Wahl of Sussex county, I want to use this opportunity to thank Dr.BALBOSA, the best lottery priest for helping me win the $533,000,000 Mega Millions jackpot. It was the largest lottery prize won in New Jersey and one of the biggest across the nation…I have been playing lottery for the past 8 years now and the only big money I won was $800 ever since then I have not been able to win again and I was in so many debts. I needed help to win the lottery again so I decided to go to a friend called Robert, he introduced me to Dr. BALBOSA because they live in the same city and he has also helped him win the lottery before…
    Dr. BALBOSA cast a lottery spell for me and gave me all the relevant instructions which I followed accordingly… to my greatest surprise the next day I won $533,000,000 MEGA MILLIONS JACKPOT ticket. This is indeed a miracle and I promise to always share this great testimony…
    CONTACT DR. BALBOSA from any part of the world and he will make you win…
    EMAIL: [email protected]
    WEBSITE VERIFIED: https://balbosasolutionhome.com
    GET HIS CONTACT PHONE NUMBER INSIDE HIS WEBSITE…
    <b>

#117113 Reply
    richrad wahl

BEST AND FAST LOTTERY/LOTTO SPELL….

I am Richard Wahl of Sussex county, I want to use this opportunity to thank Dr.BALBOSA, the best lottery priest for helping me win the $533,000,000 Mega Millions jackpot. It was the largest lottery prize won in New Jersey and one of the biggest across the nation…I have been playing lottery for the past 8 years now and the only big money I won was $800 ever since then I have not been able to win again and I was in so many debts. I needed help to win the lottery again so I decided to go to a friend called Robert, he introduced me to Dr. BALBOSA because they live in the same city and he has also helped him win the lottery before…
    Dr. BALBOSA cast a lottery spell for me and gave me all the relevant instructions which I followed accordingly… to my greatest surprise the next day I won $533,000,000 MEGA MILLIONS JACKPOT ticket. This is indeed a miracle and I promise to always share this great testimony…
    CONTACT DR. BALBOSA from any part of the world and he will make you win…
    EMAIL: [email protected]
    WEBSITE VERIFIED: https://balbosasolutionhome.com
    GET HIS CONTACT PHONE NUMBER INSIDE HIS WEBSITE…

#120694 Reply
    william scott

My name is william Scott Gurney from Colombia island. I want to quickly give my testimony on how I met Dr Marcus who gave out numbers to win the lottery with his spells, I came in contact with him after seeing someone comment testimony on how he helped her. I communicated with him and he told me he will help me and tell me what to do. After 48 hours he gave me the seven numbers and instructed me on how to play, so I went to buy my tickets the next day at the save-on- foods on beacon nvenus in Sidney. I was shocked when I got a notification I match the seven numbers and have won fifty five million dollars ($55  000,000) I quickly said to myself this is a dream come true, all thanks to Dr Marcus I’m forever grateful to him, I recommend you to him, the door is open to everybody reach him on email [email protected] or Whatsapp+2348110492028…

#122551 Reply
    Victoria Jones

Hello everyone am Victoria Jones, am here to share a great testimony on how Dr Wealth transformed my life financially, i still finds it difficult to believe that i now worth millions of dollars, i have been playing lottery game for so long and i have never win any reasonable amount of money, i was doing some research on google about lottery game and i came across a testimony of a woman who won a very huge amount of money on lottery game through the help of Dr Wealth who prayed for her and gave her a winning numbers to play, and surprisingly her name came out amongst the winners she won 19.5million dollars, so i also decided to try my luck, i contacted Dr Wealth and i also asked him for help and he told me what i needed to do which was a very easy task which i did and on the second day after he had made prayers for me he gave me some numbers and told me that i should go and play them so i went to play the numbers he gave me and on Tuesday i went to check the result, there i got the shock of my life, i saw my names amongst the winners list i won an amount i have never dreamed of, my mouth was open and i didn’t know what to say that was how my financial life changed, i just want the world to know that there is a great man called Dr Wealth Magnus, if you have been playing lottery game and you have never won i ill advice you to contact Dr Wealth for help and i promise he will never fail you, you can email him on drwealthmag@gmail. com you can also call/text him on +12184533734

#122745 Reply
    Earl Lape

I am Earl Lape. I’m a 61 years old retired mechanic from Dubuque Iowa. I never thought I could be this wealthy after all I’ve been through trying to meet ends and take good care of my family. But all thanks to Dr Marcus he made me a lottery winner of $40,030,000 (fourth million thirty thousand) with the help of his spell. This was one of the greatest things that has ever happened in my life. I came in contact with him after seeing someone’s testimony on the internet. So I came in contact with him and he told me he will help me after telling him my situation, I provided all his requirements, the spell was done, and he gave me the winning numbers after 48 hours, I went to purchase my ticket on April 1 in Clive Iowa (AP) and I played as instructed. At first I never believed I won the lottery when I got the email notification because it was April fool’s day. But all thanks to Dr Marcus for his great work in my life. You too can reach him [email protected] or Whatsapp +2348110492028 and he will be there for you, THANK YOU.

#130388 Reply
    Earl Lape

I am Earl Lape. I’m a 61 years old retired mechanic from Dubuque Iowa. I never thought I could be this wealthy after all I’ve been through trying to meet ends and take good care of my family. But all thanks to Dr Marcus he made me a lottery winner of $40,030,000 (fourth million thirty thousand dollars) with the help of his spell. This was one of the greatest things that has ever happened in my life. I came in contact with him after seeing someone’s testimony on the internet. So I came in contact with him and he told me he will help me after telling him my situation, I provided all his requirements, the spell was done, and he gave me the winning numbers after 48 hours, I went to purchase my ticket on April 1 in Clive Iowa (AP) and I played as instructed. At first I never believed I won the lottery when I got the email notification because it was April fool’s day. But all thanks to Dr Marcus for his great work in my life. You too can reach him [email protected] or Whatsapp +2348110492028 and he will be there for you, THANK YOU.

#132094 Reply
    Anne

I am ANNE FROM TULSA OK,. I can never stop thanking Dr EBAKOLEANE, for transforming my life, i have been playing lottery games for a very long time and i have never one day win any game, i met a friend whom i complained to about my inability to win and he introduced me to Dr EBAKOLEANE whom helped his life by giving him a game that he played and he won $60 MILLION
    so i contacted him through his email and he assured me that i will wine big once he give me a game to play, he asked me to give him two day so he can make prayers to his gods so that the winning numbers will be revealed to him, so i waited for the two days the second day he sent me the number to play, so i went to play the game i never had it in my mind that i was going to win such amount of money, so on that faithful day i went to check the game and behold i got the biggest shock of my life i won $85, MILLION, and from that moment my life changed.
    all thanks to Dr EBAKOLEANE, i want to also advice everyone out there to also contact him if you have been playing lottery and you have never won.
    You can reach him via his email, [email protected] or WhatsApp him +1661-475-8138,

#135680 Reply
    Victoria Jones

Hello everyone am Victoria Jones, am here to share a great testimony on how Dr Wealth transformed my life financially, i still finds it difficult to believe that i now worth millions of dollars, i have been playing lottery game for so long and i have never win any reasonable amount of money, i was doing some research online about lottery game and i came across a testimony of a woman who won a very huge amount of money on lottery game through the help of Dr Wealth who predicted a winning game for her to play, and surprisingly she won a huge amount of money 19.5million dollars, so i also contacted Dr Wealth and asked him for help he told me what i needed to do which i did and on the second day after he had cast the spell for me he gave me some sure numbers to play so i went to play the numbers so on Tuesday the result came out and i went to check there i got the shock of my life, i saw my names amongst the winners i won an amount i have never dreamed of in my life, my mouth was open and i didn’t know what to say that was how my life changed financially i just want the world to know that there is a great spell caster called Dr Wealth if you have been playing lottery game and you have never won i will advice you to contact Dr Wealth for help and i promise you your story will change, you can email him at [email protected] you can also WhatsApp him on +12184533734

#137801 Reply
    Earl Lape

I am Earl Lape. I’m a 61 years old retired mechanic from Dubuque Iowa. I never thought I could be this wealthy after all I’ve been through trying to meet ends and take good care of my family. But all thanks to Dr Marcus he made me a lottery winner of $40,030,000 (fourth million thirty thousand dollars) with the help of his spell. This was one of the greatest things that has ever happened in my life. I came in contact with him after seeing someone’s testimony on the internet. So I came in contact with him and he told me he will help me after telling him my situation, I provided all his requirements, the spell was done, and he gave me the winning numbers after 48 hours, I went to purchase my ticket on April 1 in Clive Iowa (AP) and I played as instructed. At first I never believed I won the lottery when I got the email notification because it was April fool’s day. But all thanks to Dr Marcus for his great work in my life. You too can reach him [email protected] or Whatsapp +2348110492028 and he will be there for you…

#139304 Reply
    mendy Leo

Am here to testify on the good work of doctor dominion
    I got sacked from work few months ago and have been unable to get a new job and haven’t been able to get a better shelter for Myself and kids , life has really been difficult because nobody wants to help , on a blessed day I decides to screw pass social media when I heard of a lady testifying of how doctor dominion helped her with so many of her problems, I quickly copied his email address and chatted him up to my greatest surprise he replied immediately and was ready to help me as soon as possible, first I was scared because I taught he was after d little money I had but I was wrong, we talked and he gave me a lottery winning number I did what necessary and am glad to say I gain more than I expected, I won the lottery with the help of doctor dominion because I gave up lottery a lot time he encouraged me and I won, am sharing this testimony with so much joy in my heart,
    you can also talk to him if you really want to win.

WhatsApp or call :+12059642462

#152793 Reply
    Victoria Jones

Hello everyone am Victoria Jones, am here to share a great testimony on how Dr Wealth transformed my life financially, i still finds it difficult to believe that i now worth millions of dollars, i have been playing lottery game for so long and i have never win any reasonable amount of money, i was doing some research online about lottery game and i came across a testimony of a woman who won a very huge amount of money on lottery game through the help of Dr Wealth who predicted a winning game for her to play, and surprisingly she won a huge amount of money 19.5million dollars, so i also contacted Dr Wealth and asked him for help he told me what i needed to do which i did and on the second day after he had cast the spell for me he gave me some sure numbers to play so i went to play the numbers so on Tuesday the result came out and i went to check there i got the shock of my life, i saw my names amongst the winners i won an amount i have never dreamed of in my life, my mouth was open and i didn’t know what to say that was how my life changed financially i just want the world to know that there is a great spell caster called Dr Wealth if you have been playing lottery game and you have never won i will advice you to contact Dr Wealth for help and i promise you your story will change, you can email him at [email protected] you can also WhatsApp him on +12184533734

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 184 total)
Reply To: Powerful Lottery Spells That Work: How to Get Good Luck to Win the Lottery
Your information:

Skip to content