Home Forums Members Forum Powerful Lottery Spells That Work: How to Get Good Luck to Win the Lottery

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 230 total)
  • Author
    travis hall

I’m Travis Hall, A 44-year-old resident of Port St. Lucie, Florida, I won the $5 million top prize from the $20 Monopoly Doubler Scratch-Off game. It happened after I contacted Dr Lucas through a friend of mine ( Richard Wahl) who also won $533 million in mega millions jackpot on march 30th 2018 draw, I took the decision to contact Dr Lucas and luckily he responded and told me the right thing to do which I did perfectly well without wasting of time, he did all he has to do in the space of 24 hours and gave me the winning numbers and directions to play. Dr Lucas told me to play the Monopoly Doubler scratch-off lottery. So on that fateful day I stopped by a Publix grocery store with the intention of purchasing a sandwich. While there, I also took a chance on the $20 Monopoly because I so much believe in Dr Lucas’ spell, and I really won the Monopoly Doubler scratch-off lottery. Are you playing any type of lottery game and you have never won anything yet? Dr Lucas is the only tested and trusted man I can refer you to, it’s a no scam zone. Contact him on Email: [email protected] WhatsApp: +234 904 794 3567. I bet you, you will thank me later.

#100736 Reply
    Braenda Logan

Hi everyone i want to share my amazing testimony on how a great spell caster called Dr Wealth transformed me financially, i still finds it difficult to believe that i now worth millions of dollars, am from US i have been playing lottery game for so long now and i have never win any reasonable amount, i was glancing through things online and i came across a testimony of a woman who won a very huge amount of money with the help of Dr Wealth who prayed for her and gave her a winning numbers to play, and surprisingly her name came out among the winners she won 36 million dollars, so i also decided to try my luck i contacted Dr Wealth and i also asked him for help and he told me what i needed to do which was a very easy task which i did and on the second day after he had made prayers for me he gave me some numbers and told me that i should go and play them so i went to play the numbers in the morning and i later went to check the result there i got the shock of my life, i saw my name amongst the winners i won an amount i have never dreamed of, my mouth was open and i didn’t know what to say, i just want the world to know that there is a great man called Dr Wealth, if you have been playing lottery game and you never won i will advise you to contact Dr Wealth for help and i promise he will never fail you, here are his contacts, you can email him on [email protected] you can also call or WhatsApp him on +12706622034.

#100817 Reply
    travis hall

I’m Travis Hall, A 44-year-old resident of Port St. Lucie, Florida, I won the $5 million top prize from the $20 Monopoly Doubler Scratch-Off game. It happened after I contacted Dr Lucas through a friend of mine ( Richard Wahl) who also won $533 million in mega millions jackpot on march 30th 2018 draw, I took the decision to contact Dr Lucas and luckily he responded and told me the right thing to do which I did perfectly well without wasting of time, he did all he has to do in the space of 24 hours and gave me the winning numbers and directions to play. Dr Lucas told me to play the Monopoly Doubler scratch-off lottery. So on that fateful day I stopped by a Publix grocery store with the intention of purchasing a sandwich. While there, I also took a chance on the $20 Monopoly because I so much believe in Dr Lucas’ spell, and I really won the Monopoly Doubler scratch-off lottery. Are you playing any type of lottery game and you have never won anything yet? Dr Lucas is the only tested and trusted man I can refer you to, it’s a no scam zone. Contact him on Email: [email protected] WhatsApp: +234 904 794 3567. I bet you, you will thank me later ..

#100818 Reply
    travis hall

I’m Travis Hall, A 44-year-old resident of Port St. Lucie, Florida, I won the $5 million top prize from the $20 Monopoly Doubler Scratch-Off game. It happened after I contacted Dr Lucas through a friend of mine ( Richard Wahl) who also won $533 million in mega millions jackpot on march 30th 2018 draw, I took the decision to contact Dr Lucas and luckily he responded and told me the right thing to do which I did perfectly well without wasting of time, he did all he has to do in the space of 24 hours and gave me the winning numbers and directions to play. Dr Lucas told me to play the Monopoly Doubler scratch-off lottery. So on that fateful day I stopped by a Publix grocery store with the intention of purchasing a sandwich. While there, I also took a chance on the $20 Monopoly because I so much believe in Dr Lucas’ spell, and I really won the Monopoly Doubler scratch-off lottery. Are you playing any type of lottery game and you have never won anything yet? Dr Lucas is the only tested and trusted man I can refer you to, it’s a no scam zone. Contact him on Email: [email protected] WhatsApp: +234 904 794 3567. I bet you, you will thank me later .. .

#102704 Reply
    travis hall

I can never forget May 6, 2019. The year almighty God used Dr.Lucas to change my life for good. I’m so happy sharing this to the world because i have never seen this kind of miracle Dr.Lucas did in my life, I’m Eartha Ivey who won $7,000,000 million dollars on Virginia lottery, i was a nurse in suffolk, on that blessed day i was on a website and i saw a comment from Earl Lape on how Dr.Lucas helped him won the lottery, although i was so scared i took the risk and gave it a try and i took Dr.Lucas Email and messaged him, i told him what i want and he assured me that i was going to win the lottery game, he casted a spell and gave me some numbers after 48hrs with some instructions which i followed correctly and to my greatest surprise i won with the numbers. When i realized i had won a prize. I was all nervous and shaky, so I called my daughter and said to her, I think I won $4 million. I never knew I won $7,000,000. I became $7 million richer overnight with the help of Dr Lucas, please this is real and genuine contact Dr Lucas if you really want to win the lottery there are lots of scams online don’t fall for their traps, Dr Lucas is the only real spell caster I’ve ever seen, Email: Drlucasspelltemple @ gmail . com or WhatsApp +234 904 794 3567. You will never regret contacting Dr Lucas, he’s the best THANK YOU.

#103039 Reply
    Michael Eric

My name is Michael Eric, I want to thank Dr Ughulu for making me the happiest man on this earth. I have been playing a lottery jackpot for over 2 years all I have won is 5000 thousand dollars ever since I still keep playing it and I haven’t win again I was wondering what was happening, until the day I was looking for how to win online I saw a comment how someone testifies Dr. Ughulu it was very interesting and I also message him to help, and I explained everything to him, so he did everything for me and gave me six Powerball winning numbers. I played it and i won, when the winning numbers came out I was among of the people and my winning price was $196 Million Dollars,what more can i say thank you so much Dr. Ughulu I really appreciate what you did for me. TEXT/CALL: +1(252409-1841 OR EMAIL: dr ughulu powerful spelltemple at gmail .com

#103443 Reply
    Michael Eric

My name is Michael Eric, I want to thank Dr Ughulu for making me the happiest man on this earth. I have been playing a lottery jackpot for over 2 years all I have won is 5000 thousand dollars ever since I still keep playing it and I haven’t win again I was wondering what was happening, until the day I was looking for how to win online I saw a comment how someone testifies Dr. Ughulu it was very interesting and I also message him to help, and I explained everything to him, so he did everything for me and gave me six Powerball winning numbers. I played it and i won, when the winning numbers came out I was among of the people and my winning price was $196 Million Dollars,what more can i say thank you so much Dr. Ughulu I really appreciate what you did for me. TEXT/CALL: +1(252409-1841 OR EMAIL: [email protected]

#103461 Reply
    Michael Eric

My name is Michael Eric, I want to thank Dr Ughulu for making me the happiest man on this earth. I have been playing a lottery jackpot for over 2 years all I have won is 5000 thousand dollars ever since I still keep playing it and I haven’t win again I was wondering what was happening, until the day I was looking for how to win online I saw a comment how someone testifies Dr. Ughulu it was very interesting and I also message him to help, and I explained everything to him, so he did everything for me and gave me six Powerball winning numbers. I played it and i won, when the winning numbers came out I was among of the people and my winning price was $196 Million Dollars,what more can i say thank you so much Dr. Ughulu I really appreciate what you did for me. TEXT/CALL: +1(252409-1841 OR EMAIL: [email protected]

#105037 Reply
    Melony

LOVE SPELL TESTIMONY

Thank you so much DOCTOR ODUNGA for making my ex boyfriend come back to me. I am writing this wonderful testimony in respect of this man. He made all my wishes come true. My boyfriend and I dated for more than 3 years and although we had had so many quarrels we never thought of a break up. One day, he called me over the phone telling me how he is tired of the relationship and cannot see anywhere that we are heading to. Months passed and my boyfriend did not contact me anymore and I did not hear from him anymore and his cell phone was disconnected. I knew I needed to seek help because of the love I have for him. I contacted this great spell caster because i have never contacted anyone before and i tell you that after a week of contact, my ex boyfriend called me and asked to see me and the next morning, he wore a ring on my finger. I am very happy because I am soon going to be a married girl with the help of this great spell caster. I promised to manifest your works to everyone and please contact this man to help you

Email: [email protected] OR contact him on WhatsApp +2348167159012.

#105179 Reply
    Michael Eric

My name is Michael Eric, I want to thank Dr Ughulu for making me the happiest man on this earth. I have been playing a lottery jackpot for over 2 years all I have won is 5000 thousand dollars ever since I still keep playing it and I haven’t win again I was wondering what was happening, until the day I was looking for how to win online I saw a comment how someone testifies Dr. Ughulu it was very interesting and I also message him to help, and I explained everything to him, so he did everything for me and gave me six Powerball winning numbers. I played it and I won, when the winning numbers came out I was among the people and my winning price was $196 Million Dollars,what else can I say? Thank you so much Dr. Ughulu. I really appreciate what you did for me.whatsApp +1(252409-1841 Via: [email protected]

#105709 Reply
    Emily

Hi everyone I am Emily Naomi wanna give a big thanks to this wonderful psychic for bringing my husband back to me… I never really believed in magic spells or anything spiritual but a trusted friend opened my eyes to the truth about life. My marriage was heading to divorce a few months ago. I was so confused and devastated with no clue or help on how to prevent it, till I was introduced to this psychic Priest Ray that did a love spell and broke every spiritual distraction from my marriage. A day later my husband started showing me love and care even better than it used to be, he’s ready to talk things through and find ways for us to stay happy. It’s such a miracle that my marriage can be saved so quickly without stress. You can also contact him for help by email [email protected] or WhatsApp: +12133525735 and you can also visit his website: https://psychicspellshrine.wixsite.com/priestray

#106014 Reply
    Benjamin Carter

My name is Benjamin Carter.I love playing this lottery game and I have been buying lottery tickets for the past 3 years. but i have not been lucky enough to win a very big amount. So i have to make a research online when i saw a testimony of people talking about DR Kuda for giving them the right lottery winning numbers, so i contacted DR Kuda for him to help me with lottery winning numbers after i provided his requirements to cast the lottery spell and after which Dr Kuda give me a six-digit winning numbers to play the game and i went to the store and play the six Mega Million, after i finish playing the game, i waited for the result to come out and i was named the winner i won $200 Millions Dollars. I am so happy that my name is now on the Mega Million winner List. Dr Kuda did it for for me and made me who I am today. You can also contact Dr Kuda if you want to win the lottery Mega Million contact: [email protected]. i promise you that you are in the right place when you contact Dr Kuda for him to give you the right lottery winning numbers to play and win any amount of money. Call/Text Number +1 (346) 478-1991

#106016 Reply
    Benjamin Carter

My name is Benjamin Carter.I love playing this lottery game and I have been buying lottery tickets for the past 3 years. but i have not been lucky enough to win a very big amount. So i have to make a research online when i saw a testimony of people talking about DR Kuda for giving them the right lottery winning numbers, so i contacted DR Kuda for him to help me with lottery winning numbers after i provided his requirements to cast the lottery spell and after which Dr Kuda give me a six-digit winning numbers to play the game and i went to the store and play the six Mega Million, after i finish playing the game, i waited for the result to come out and i was named the winner i won $200 Millions Dollars. I am so happy that my name is now on the Mega Million winner List. Dr Kuda did it for for me and made me who I am today. You can also contact Dr Kuda if you want to win the lottery Mega Million contact: drkudaspelltemple@gmail. com. i promise you that you are in the right place when you contact Dr Kuda for him to give you the right lottery winning numbers to play and win any amount of money. Call/Text Number +1 (346) 478-1991

#107098 Reply
    william scott

My name is william Scott Gurney from Colombia island. I want to quickly give my testimony on how I met Dr Marcus who gave out numbers to win the lottery with his spells, I came in contact with him after seeing someone comment testimony on how he helped her. I communicated with him and he told me he will help me and tell me what to do. After 48 hours he gave me the seven numbers and instructed me on how to play, so I went to buy my tickets the next day at the save-on- foods on beacon nvenus in Sidney. I was shocked when I got a notification I match the seven numbers and have won fifty five million dollars ($55  000,000) I quickly said to myself this is a dream come true, all thanks to Dr Marcus I’m forever grateful to him, I recommend you to him, the door is open to everybody reach him on email [email protected] or Whatsapp+2348110492028 he will guard you on what to do

#111135 Reply
    paul little

My name is Paul Little from Lakeville and I want to quickly say a big thanks to my maker for using Dr Marcus to change my life. First lottery is something I’m highly engaged in and I’ve been playing it for the past several years with no good results, until I found a comment from a man by name (BRIAN’S MAHAN) about how he was helped with lucky numbers and became a lottery winner. That was how I also came in contact with him. He said he will help me, I provided all he requires he get his work done and give me the numbers to play. The following day I went ahead to get my ticket in the Lakeville liquor store, unfortunately I left my ticket behind in the store where I bought it. The results were out and I won myself $3 millions! But the store cherk Carly Nunes stole my ticket and went to Massachusetts state lottery headquarters to collect the money from the ticket. But luckily the lottery officials became suspicious because the winning ticket was torn and burned, so she was cut. It took me several months before I was finally given the $3 million check from the Massachusetts lottery after the ticket was stolen. All thanks to Dr Marcus for all he has done for me. I own him everything, you can also reach him today the door is open for everybody for he’s indeed a great man email him [email protected] or Whatsapp+2348110492028..

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 230 total)
Reply To: Powerful Lottery Spells That Work: How to Get Good Luck to Win the Lottery
Your information:

Skip to content