Home Forums Members Forum LOST LOVE SPELL CONTACT [email protected]

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 115 total)
  • Author
    yvette

Hi guys! 6 months ago i was introduced to a supposed cryptocurrency mining platform (Shiba Anlu mining) where i was groomed and decieved to believe that investing with the mining platform will triple my invested amount within 10 weeks, i fell helplessly for it as i kept on investing my life savings and it almost cost me my life! My NAME is Yvette. I’m profoundly thankful for Mighty Hacker Yuri’s unyielding resolve and dedication in helping me with my digital assets/CRYPTOCURRENCY recovery worth over $612,000 USD in Bitcoins. From the outset, their steadfast commitment was unmistakable, as they relentlessly pursued every avenue to ensure success. Despite encountering numerous obstacles from the scammers, Mighty Yuri remained steadfast, never faltering in their efforts. I’m sincerely & eternally grateful for their outstanding brilliance. I highly recommend Mighty Yuri to anyone seeking dependable support with digital asset/CRYPTOCURRENCY recovery.
    mightyyuri(@)consultant(.)com
    WhatsAp: +1,6,1,9,5,0,0,6,8,9,4
    https://mightyyuri9.wixsite.com/mighty-hacker-yuri

#163118 Reply
    Bella Rose

RECOVER LOST OR SCAMMED CRYPTO/BTC/USDT – CONTACT ROOTKIT HACKER I lost about $105,050 to crypto investment scam just recently. The company posed as an investment company that could deliver a certain percentage in returns if you deposit your Bitcoin with them. At first, it seemed real, it worked twice. I didn’t realize they set up a bot (robot) that will completely shutdown your account after you have decided to invest high. So I couldn’t access my crypto. Contacted the customer service and they told me about (unending) website upgrade. Long story cut shut!! it was a scam and I was able to do a research and saw a comment about similar experience, so I was told to Rootkit Hacker. Well, These guys amazed me. Lol!! they literally tracked the scammer, tracked the crypto and refunded me 100%. Scammer is about to be taken to court. If you have been scammed of your Crypto i.e. Bitcoin, Ethereum etc., kindly contact ([email protected])

#163488 Reply
    Boniface Jeff

Boniface, a tech enthusiast, I found myself in a state of panic when I discovered that my Bitcoin of $220,000 had been compromised by a sophisticated scammer’s attempt. Determined to regain control of my digital assets, I sought the assistance of the renowned Francisco hackers. Recognized for their unparalleled expertise in cybersecurity, the Francisco team immediately began working to resolve my problem. They meticulously analyzed the attack, identifying vulnerabilities and devising a plan to recover my stolen Bitcoin. Utilizing their advanced hacking techniques and deep understanding of blockchain technology, the Francisco hackers successfully traced the stolen funds to an intricate network of virtual wallets. With precision and skill, they launched a counterattack, retrieving my Bitcoin and ensuring that the cybercriminals responsible would face justice.
    Grateful for their exceptional work, I recommended the Francisco hackers for their unwavering commitment and expertise. Their swift action not only restored my faith in the security of cryptocurrencies but also inspired me to advocate for stronger cybersecurity measures within the industry. The professionalism and expertise displayed by Francisco Company’s team of ethical hackers in recovering my lost bitcoin underscore the critical importance of cybersecurity in today’s interconnected world. I highly recommend their services to anyone who has fallen victim to crypto theft. Francisco Hacker is the beacon of light in the darkness of cryptocurrency scams. Their expertise, professionalism, and unwavering commitment to helping victims of crypto theft are truly unparalleled. Email: F r a n c i s c o h a c k @ q u a l i t y s e r v i c e . c o m
    Telegram @Franciscohack
    WhatsApp +44-75-61-16-90-43

#166597 Reply
    Carmen Thiago

HOW I WON $8.000.000 EIGHT MILLION DOLLARS MEGA MILLION LOTTERY WITH THE HELP OF PROPHET ISAAC SURE AND WINNING LOTTERY NUMBERS EMAIL: [email protected]

Read my review and contact now to know your own lottery winning numbers. It’s a very difficult situation when I play the lottery and I never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 500 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 350 buck, and I have been playing the lottery for 8 years, things suddenly changed the moment I came across the testimony of a voodoo doctor who helps people with any type of lottery numbers I was not easily convinced but I decided to try, after all I am proud to be a lottery winner with the help of prophet Isaac , I won $8,000,000 Eight Million Dollars and I am letting every one of you who tried to win the lottery know, believe me, this is the only way to win the lottery, this is the real thing secret that we were all looking for.

You can contact Prophet Isaac on his Email: [email protected]

#170841 Reply
    Mary L

HOW I RECOVERED MY STOLEN BITCOIN
    I’m very excited to speak about Crypto Recovery Expert Hackers, this cyber security company was able to assist me in recovering my stolen digital funds and cryptocurrency. I’m truly amazed by their excellent service and professional work. I never thought I could get back my funds until I approached them with my problems and provided all the necessary information. It took them 72 hours to recover my funds and I was amazed. Without any doubt, I highly recommend Crypto Recovery Expert Hacker for all your cryptocurrency recovery, digital funds recovery, hacking, and cybersecurity-related issues. Contact Email: [email protected]

#185234 Reply
    Walter Brian

THIS IS REAL. I REPEAT, THIS IS REAL. The black mirror is real, the black mirror is really powerful, effective and 100% reliable. My name is Walter Brian, I want to thank Dada Magical for giving his black mirror to me. Since he gave me his black mirror, I became rich, successful, protected, informed and powerful. I was browsing through the internet one day when I saw multiple testimonies on how Dada Magical has helped so many people with his black mirror. I thought it was a joke at first but I gave it a try and contacted him. He sold the black mirror to me and told me how to use it and all that I need to do. I followed the instructions just as he told me and to my greatest surprise, it worked just as he told me. The black mirror is still working for me. The mirror also brings good luck, blessings and information. Contact Dada Magical now on his email; [email protected] and he will help you also with the black mirror just the same way he helped me. Thank you Great Dada Magical.

#190715 Reply
    Elijah

OPTIMISTIC HACKER GAIUS IS THE RELIABLE CYBER RECOVERY EXPERT I’VE FINALLY FOUND TO HELP WITH LOST BITCOIN ISSUES.

I’ve always liked the notion of investing in cryptocurrencies, but I didn’t follow the correct procedures, and I ended up losing all of my money to a phony site that made fraudulent bitcoin investments. I was duped out of my hard-earned money after falling for a bitcoin investment scam because I didn’t conduct enough research. I tried everything to get my money back, but I was unable to do so. I also called the authorities, but they were unable to assist me until I learned about OPTIMISTIC HACKER GAIUS, a cryptocurrency recovery business that has assisted other victims of scams in getting their money back. I got in touch with them right away and gave them all the information they required to aid in their investigation. My cryptocurrency money was recovered, and OPTIMISTIC HACKER GAIUS was able to find the con artists. I sincerely appreciate their dependable and competent assistance. The finest strategy for getting your locked money and stolen cryptocurrency back is OPTIMISTIC HACKER GAIUS.
    Contact info;

WhatsApp at +4..4..7..7..3..5.2..8.0.4.7.3

email… optimistichackergaius @ seznam.cz 

#194349 Reply
    Cheryl Williams

Contacting a recovery agent would probably be more of a lame joke to me than an advice a couple of months back before i made a slip and lost USD440200 in the sad process unfortunately. All options came down to contacting a recovery agent and i did. I got details about Refundd Polici Recovery from my long hours of surfing the web. I saw a post about them on reddit and I decided to give it a shot. since I do not have any other option and nothing more to loose at this point. I immediately contacted them and that’s the best decision I’ve made in forever. I would have lost all my retirement benefits to these fraudsters. He got the money back swiftly, it was barely a challenge to them. His work is up to par and i recommend them, I have introduced a couple of my other friends to them too. you can contact them via ( Refunddpolici@gmail. com) and whatapp : +1 (605) 963 9055
    Telegram-Refunddpolici
    Reach out to them if you ever find yourself in similar bad situation i found myself months ago.

#194560 Reply
    Andre Ryder

I am taking this time out to spread the work of Doctor Odunga Michael on this website. My name is Andre Ryder from Kissemme, Florida. I have just given birth to twin girls with the help of Doctor Odunga who I met on this website. It was published by a woman who he also helped with fertility issues who was trying to conceive (TTC). With help from Doctor Odunga, my husband who had lost hope of me ever giving birth was dumbfounded when my test results showed I was pregnant and waited patiently for my delivery. I am so happy to have met Doctor Odunga and would recommend him out here to others looking for a way to get pregnant. Contact him on Whats-App +2348167159012 and Email at [email protected]

#194624 Reply
    Jessica Hernandez

I rarely write reviews, but I had to for this! Because I tried several apps to help with no luck. Back then, I was very confused and always felt awful about my partner’s cheating attitude. I really wanted to track and catch him red-handed. I downloaded this app hoping it would help but I wasn’t satisfied with its features as I needed to monitor my partner closely. I then spoke with a trusted colleague of mine at work and she gave me a genuine recommendation about an ethical private investigator named WIZARD BRIXTON, I wrote to his email at WIZARDBRIXTON AT GMAIL DOT COM explaining how I wanted to have complete access to his call log, iMessage/SMS, social media activities, gallery, texts, deleted or not, his precise location day in day out. I paid for his services and in about 2-3 hours, I had complete access to his phone. I got concrete evidence. it was unbelievable to see the evidence of cheating on me. Who likes to live with a cheater, I used the evidence I got to file for a divorce. I’m thankful to BRIXTON for helping me out of my dilemma and suspicions. His services are highly rated and affordable. If you are having trust issues and need valid evidence, how about you contact WIZARDBRIXTON AT GMAIL DOT COM? Thank you BRIXTON for an incredible job !! I highly recommend his services, simply the best.

#194958 Reply
    Meredith wechter

You should really take caution on who you let in on your financial life. When I met this ‘dream guy’, I thought my life was finally coming around. He was a Jamaican guy, 7 years younger than me. We had a whole plan laid out. Investments were our first objective. Soon, I was completely lost in him. And we started our investment journey with a shared account. Of course, I had a bigger share since I had a successful business already. All was well until I started receiving calls from my financial manager. Big amounts of money were being withdrawn and so he got concerned. Of course ‘my guy’ dismissed it saying the funds were used on new investments. $200k was the final blow. This also happened at a time when we had a rough patch in the relationship. That was the last blow I could take and so I tried contacting him. I couldn’t get to him. In two months, no words yet. I contacted the authorities but they dismissed me based on my spouse’s disagreements. I sort of help relentlessly. Until I got introduced to [email protected] by a friend. I can’t be thankful enough. Thank you for returning my money back to me. Consider giving them a trial if you are in such a mess reach out to them by email or Zangi messenger.

Email:[email protected]

Zangi messenger;1036577840

Tap on this link to connect with them. If you don’t have Zangi, get it for free via this same link →https://services.zangi.com/dl/conversation/1036577840

#204456 Reply
    Shelly Jones

My recent financial struggles led me to look into internet investing as a way to strengthen our position. But I made the error of putting my trust in unknown people. I was initially informed that I am the only one with access to my accounts and may withdraw my earnings whenever I feel like it, but even though I received some payouts, it soon became clear that these scammers had gained complete access to my funds, even though I had never shared my password. I invested $1000 at first, expanded my account, and took out $6000 and $4100 in withdrawals. After making a successful withdrawal, I discovered there was a referral incentive, which encouraged me to get my friends to sign up for the site as well. Unfortunately, I was unable to get any money back from this action, thus it backfired. as I was unable to obtain any money this time. They offered justifications and demanded payment for the withdrawal. When I realized how ridiculous the situation was and regretted bringing my pals, I found out that I had $65,000 stuck and my friend had invested $32,000. To get his money back, my friend had to find a different way, and he kept me updated on his progress. He enthusiastically confirmed getting his money back within 48 hours. I called Mark Wizard rehabilitation, a rehabilitation team that helped my friend, feeling both shocked and hopeful at the same time. They restored my happiness by assisting me in getting my money back. You may also be able to get your money back if you find yourself in a similar circumstance. Contact Mark Wizard Recovery Solution if you’d like. Please contact Mark Wizard Recovery Solution Recovery without delay right away to get your stuff back.

You can easily reach them via the following.

Mail- [email protected]
    Website- https://www.markwizardrecoverysolution.com
    Whatsapp- +1{716}{545}{4535}

#204581 Reply
    Helen Paul

It’s good to get help from professionals in Wizard Garry Security. They likely have expertise in digital forensics and could potentially assist in tracing the movement of your lost USDT/BTC and identifying any security vulnerabilities that may have led to the loss. Make sure to follow their guidance closely and provide any necessary information they request to aid in the recovery process. If you haven’t already, also consider reaching out to office Gmail { [email protected] } cryptocurrency exchanges or wallet providers for assistance. visit office Telegram: +1 (513) 602 3179. WhatsApp: +1 (336) 394-2139. They may be able to provide additional insights or support in recovering your lost funds to fake investments or frozen accounts and wallets.

#204624 Reply
    Brittany Aubrey

My name is Brittany Aubrey a long term-investor in cryptocurrencies, recently I suffered a huge loss, a devastating hardware failure that resulted in the loss of my digital wallet and access to my crypto assets. I had a tangible number of cryptocurrency housed in my portfolio, panicked and desperate for a solution. I turned to professional crypto asset recovery service for assistance, my search led me to so many dead ends and False hopes but I didn’t give up I kept on hoping and searching for a legitimate asset recovery service. It’s also a powerful reminder that asset recovery is not only about returning our money , it’s also about healing deep wounds caused by these scammers. Luckily “SWIFT SPY ASSETS RECOVERY “ is that team that is restoring credibility and integrity amongst hackers, this recovery team employed their advanced data recovery techniques to salvage my wallet information from the damaged hardware device. With their expertise in blockchain technology they were able to restore access to my assets,this whole process instilled more sense of confidence in me as to the security and resilience of cryptocurrencies and I’m out here to express my gratitude and support of “ SWIFT SPY ASSETS RECOVERY” for not only being effective but also upright through out our interactions. SWIFT SPY ASSETS RECOVERY will restore your assets conveniently just like they did mine. Contact SWIFT SPY ASSETS RECOVERY today ! , email: swiftrecoveryservice006 (@)gmail . com OR WhatsApp number: +1 (786) 684-0501 Or Telegram: @SWIFT_HACKING Website https://swiftspyassetsrecovery.com Except you have lost hope of recovery and not interested in recovering what you lost you may ignore this.

#204742 Reply
    Jessica Hernandez

I rarely write reviews, but I had to for this! Because I tried several apps to help with no luck. Back then, I was very confused and always felt awful about my partner’s cheating attitude. I really wanted to track and catch him red-handed. I downloaded this app hoping it would help but I wasn’t satisfied with its features as I needed to monitor my partner closely. I then spoke with a trusted colleague of mine at work and she gave me a genuine recommendation about an ethical private investigator named WIZARD BRIXTON, I wrote to his email at WIZARDBRIXTON AT GMAIL DOT COM explaining how I wanted to have complete access to his call log, iMessage/SMS, social media activities, gallery, texts, deleted or not, his precise location day in day out. I paid for his services and in about 2-3 hours, I had complete access to his phone. I got concrete evidence. it was unbelievable to see the evidence of cheating on me. Who likes to live with a cheater, I used the evidence I got to file for a divorce. I’m thankful to BRIXTON for helping me out of my dilemma and suspicions. His services are highly rated and affordable. If you are having trust issues and need valid evidence, how about you contact WIZARDBRIXTON AT GMAIL DOT COM? Thank you BRIXTON for an incredible job !! I highly recommend his services, simply the best.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 115 total)
Reply To: LOST LOVE SPELL CONTACT [email protected]
Your information:

Skip to content