Home Forums Members Forum LOST LOVE SPELL CONTACT lighterdaysent@gmail.com

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Caroline John

My humble regards to everyone reading comments on this platform and a great thanks to the admin who made this medium a lively one whereby everyone can share an opinion, I am Mrs. Caroline John, from Montana, United States. I’m a nurse by profession, I had a serious health issue that took me 8 months to get back to work, during this period of eight months I came across an advert with a lot of good comments under the trading broker platform. I was very interested so I decided to contact the trading platform and invest with them, after my first deposit I was told there is an increase in buying stocks so I had to send another money and this whole thing continued for a good 6 months. before I could realize I was already bankrupt when I discovered that I have been scammed for a total sum of $357,890, I tried to get some recommended hackers online but I ended up getting scammed of an additional $35k, it hurts me so much, I already gave it up but then I came in contact with info@albertgonzalezwizard.com or albertgonzalezwizard@gmail.com / albertgonzalezwizard1@gmail.com who I also message directly via WhatsApp: +31616251474 Or Whatassp: +31616644373 Telegram:  +31685248506 and he responded to me urgently and helped me to get back all my funds, everything was sent to me at once. Albert Gonzalez wizard proves to me that scammed crypto can be recovered. All thanks to Albert Gonzalez wizard.

#73092 Reply
    Cyril Vivian

Please visit
    (http://dradodalovetemple.com)

i am here to give testimony on how this powerful spell caster called Dr Adoda helped me to fix my relationship. i was heartbroken when my fiancee told me he is no longer interested in marrying me because he was having an affair with the other woman where he work. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help, that was when i read a review about the great work of Dr Adoda, then i contacted him for help to get my lover back, he helped me cast a powerful (reconciliation love spell) and to my greatest surprise after 48 hours of doing the love spell my Fiancee came back on his knees begging me to forgive him We are now happily married and all thanks goes to Dr Adoda Wonders for helping me save my relationship you can contact Dr Adoda through his email address: adodalovespelltemple440@gmail.com or WHATSAPP him on+2348112825421

#73466 Reply
    Milad Reid

Bitcoin Scams are becoming more sophisticated and many people fall victim to them. This can be very upsetting, but don’t feel ashamed – if you’ve been the victim of a bitcoin scam or usdt scam and it’s important to report it and share it with friends and get the help you need. There is a new Agency set by the Government to help people recover their stolen funds from scammers or Bitcoin , Usdt other cryptocurrency if you have ever been a victim of scam and you wish to recover your Money please visit ( Wzardgarryspeedhack (at) gmail (dot) com) the genuine process to retrieve your stolen/scammed funds. Sometimes in early February I lost about £487,500 to a fake broker who promised me 100% profit on my investment monthly only to discover few days ago it was a shady investment and I became worried my money is gone until I got referred to “GARRY SPEEDHACK” by my close friend and this team was able to totally recover my stolen funds within few hours I hired them This has been the best service I ever got on the internet and this agency worth the positive recommendations they got on here. Get in touch now if you need similar help at, whatsapp on +1 ( 626 ) 557 – 1615 Website: https: //wzardgarryspeedhac.wixsite.com/my-site-1

#73472 Reply
    Delphine Aubert

Contact Wizard James recovery to have your missing bitcoin recovered. After doing extensive research on bitcoin recovery, I came across a review that directed me to Wizard James, a reliable organisation that assisted me in getting my cryptocurrency back. When I explained my situation to this hacking firm, Wizard James Recovery, they were able to recover my cash and transmit it back to me within a matter of hours. At first, I was unsure about my trust to cooperate with them. Simply submit a complaint on the Wizard James Recovery personal email to use their services to recover your lost bitcoin transactions. Send him a message on: wizardjamesrecovery@usa.com

#73857 Reply
    Michelle Tyler

My Husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity so I had no proof for months, I was
    referred to some Private investigator and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husband’s text messages, whatsapp, facebook/Instagram and even phone conversations was wired directly to my cellphone. if your husband or partner is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact this Garry Speed Hack, he’s fast and relaible whatsapp him on +1 ( 626 ) 557-1615 or Email: wzardgarryspeedhack (at) gmail (dot) com tell him i referred you. Also his website is https://wzardgarryspeedhac.wixsite.com/my-site-1

#73949 Reply
    Chayton Hensley

Sincerely wish to get your stolen BTC cash back or need advice on how to proceed, get in touch with Recovery Nerd. When it comes to recovering your stolen money, Recovery Nerd Agency is the best and most trustworthy firm around. After reading their evaluations, I contacted them, and with minimal effort, I was able to receive all of my money back. Fantastic work! I have to recommend Recovery Nerd to everyone looking to recover and recoup their lost funds after attempting to invest in Bitcoin. For an appropriate inquiry:
    Emails: info@recoverynerd.net
    recoverynerd@mail.com

#80485 Reply
    Mitch Toliver

hello

#83881 Reply
    Evelyn

I was so scared to death that I believed I had lost everything, but Craker Cyberdude is the finest. I never imagined that I would be able to retrieve my live money from my blockchain account that had been frozen. With $70,000 in it, my blockchain account was frozen. I did everything I was able to do to unlock my account, as well as everything else that was expected of me, but it was ineffective. I tried getting in touch with blockchain’s customer service, but it was unsuccessful. After a month, I finally ran into an old acquaintance who I hadn’t spoken to in a very long time because I was too ashamed to meet him in my dreadful state. We had a number of conversations until I decided to tell him about my predicament. He expressed sympathy for me and gave me Craker cyberdude as the answer to my problem. They are hackers who focus on recovering money, particularly bitcoin. Craker Cyberdude helped me retrieve most of the cash that were locked in my blockchain account, which made me extremely happy. I am grateful for their wisdom and support of humanity. I do appreciate it, which is why I’m posting this for everyone to thank Craker(@)cyberdude. com for your assistance and offer

#89538 Reply
    Kylie Harvey

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD, Whatsapp: +18033921735

I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Online Hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich {DARKWEBONLINEHACKERS@GMAIL.COM} I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 500,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

You can also contact them for the service below

* Western Union/MoneyGram Transfer

* Bank Transfer

* PayPal / Skrill Transfer

* Crypto Mining

* CashApp Transfer

* Bitcoin Loans

* Recover Stolen/Missing Crypto/Funds/Assets

Email: darkwebonlinehackers@gmail.com

Email: info@darkwebonlinehackers.com

Telegram or WhatsApp: +18033921735

#89730 Reply
    earl lape

Sometimes things might look impossible when you do not try, but when you try you will see it is even more than possible. A lot of people knows how I won the lottery because I didn’t kept it to my self alone, I’m Earl Lape, A retired mechanic from Dubuque, I won the $40.03 million ($40, 030,000) Iowa lottery. This happened after a friend of mine ( Richard Wahl ) introduced Dr Lucas to me on how he helped him won the lottery $533 million jackpot, i never doubted because he is my very good friend there’s no way he would lie to me, so i gave it a try and contacted Dr Lucas on Email drlucasspelltemple@gmail.com, he responded and i explained to him what i want, he told me what to do and gave me 24hours before giving me the numbers to play, I played and I won. At first i laughed and thought it was April Fools, untill i claimed my price at Iowa Lottery headquarters in Clive. I’m sharing this because i want you seeing this to also win and live a better life, if you really want to win the lottery Dr Lucas is the only way, I promise you he is genuine, try and thank me later.Email:: drlucasspelltemple@gmail.com WhatsApp:: +234 904 794 3567

#89731 Reply
    earl lape

Sometimes things might look impossible when you do not try, but when you try you will see it is even more than possible. A lot of people knows how I won the lottery because I didn’t kept it to my self alone, I’m Earl Lape, A retired mechanic from Dubuque, I won the $40.03 million ($40, 030,000) Iowa lottery. This happened after a friend of mine ( Richard Wahl ) introduced Dr Lucas to me on how he helped him won the lottery $533 million jackpot, i never doubted because he is my very good friend there’s no way he would lie to me, so i gave it a try and contacted Dr Lucas on Email drlucasspelltemple@gmail.com, he responded and i explained to him what i want, he told me what to do and gave me 24hours before giving me the numbers to play, I played and I won. At first i laughed and thought it was April Fools, untill i claimed my price at Iowa Lottery headquarters in Clive. I’m sharing this because i want you seeing this to also win and live a better life, if you really want to win the lottery Dr Lucas is the only way, I promise you he is genuine, try and thank me later.Email:: drlucasspelltemple@gmail.com WhatsApp:: +234 904 794 3567.

#90292 Reply
    camilee

KENSTAR CYBER SERVICES is truly a reliable and top-notch credit repair company. I was skeptical when I learnt that my credit score of 552 can be improved to 750s across all credit bureaus and also derogatory marks and negatives can be permanently deleted from my credit profile. To my greatest astonishment, On checking my updated credit report on credit karma; my scores are now EQ: 752 TR: 758 EX: 761 and records of chapter 11 bankruptcy, late payments, collections and hard inquiries have been deleted from my credit profile. Big thank you to KENSTARCYBERSERVICES@ GMAIL. COM.

#91065 Reply
    adrian bryan

I unwittingly became a victim of a Bitcoin fraudulent activity. Through a phishing link, an online fraudster convinced me of how I could make a sizeable profit from his cryptocurrency company, which he claimed helped traders invest and make significant gains. They exploited me and made off with cryptocurrencies worth $110,000. I was astonished and uneasy because I had worked so hard to earn this money. I learned how skilled they are at any hacking and bitcoin recovery after reading positive reviews and online testimonies about the well-known recovery hacking group TECH WEB SERVICES. Once we had a conversation, they were able to recover my money. The best I can do to show them my gratitude is with this. I am very grateful to TECH WEB SERVICES via email at: teckwebservices@proton.me or +44 7475936068 which can be reached at:

#91535 Reply
    KYLIE

POWERFUL EX BACK SPELL (marianspells@gmail.com)

I rarely write reviews, but I had to for this!
    if you are in need of a spell caster to help you with your Situation, First I would advise you to beware of offers on the internet as well as announcements. Observe carefully because 90% of these ads are fraud uses. I know that there are some people online whom have been battling with relationships issues and have tried seeking help online and got SCAMMED which  I know how disheartening it can be and how it feels to be in your shoes as I have also gone through that. I want the world to know that there is a  great love spell caster that is well known as DR MARIAN. She has the perfect solution to relationship issues and marriage problems. The main reason why i went to DR MARIAN was because I kept on seeing reviews online on how GOOD AND EFFECTIVE her spell is. IN recent times my husband and i have been having some issue in our marriage over some other lady, so i decided to seek for her assistance and before I could tell her why I’m here, she had already told me what my issue is and how to help me which I can Testify she did a perfect job. It’s been 3 months and I will not stop publishing her name on the net because of the good work she is doing as I know there are people who need help also. If you are also having Relationships issues, You can contact her via:

EMAIL: marianspells@gmail.com OR Whatsapp: +2349160402535

#91536 Reply
    LAURA

BEST ONLINE SPELL CASTER (marianspells@gmail.com)

DR MARIAN is none to be compared in regards to having solutions to your relationship or marital problems. My name is Laura. I have been battling with depression for a very long time knowing it’s as a result of heartbreak when my boyfriend left me for another lady. I never knew he took the decision to be gone from me until months passed and I was unable to reach him. I had to contact DR MARIAN when I heard about how she has helped lots of people having relationship issues and also how FAST AND EFFECTIVE her spells are. She told me all that was needed to be done to restore the love and connections between me and my man which she did. The result started manifesting after 48 hours as she promised. This may sound weird but it is 100% true that she does not fail anyone. if you are also having relationship issues, Worry no more and contact her now via:

marianspells@gmail.com

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 87 total)
Reply To: LOST LOVE SPELL CONTACT lighterdaysent@gmail.com
Your information:

Skip to content