Home Forums Members Forum LOST LOVE SPELL CONTACT lighterdaysent@gmail.com

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    lerato prince

INSTANTLY NEED A POWERFUL LOVE SPELL TO HELP GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU BROKE UP OR WHOM HE/SHE MAY BE WITH NOW (DR CHRIST) WILL HELP YOU GET THEM BACK CONTACT (DR CHRIST) VIA WHATSAPP : +2348111123690 EMAIL: lighterdaysent@gmail.com

Hello am LERATO PRINCE from South Africa, i read some testimony about DR CHRIST on how he has helped people in bringing back there ex within 24hours i was just thinking if that was real, And decided to call a lady who made a testimony and also dropped her number, So i called her and ask her about DR CHRIST she said DR CHRIST is a trustworthy man and he his ready to bring back my lover for me, i was just so happy and a little bit relief that my lover will be back to me soon,a Then i decided in contacting DR CHRIST which i did, And before i could share him my problem he has already told me what i came for, And he said everything will be okay within 48hours that my lover will be back to my arms, So he said he would be casting the spell and that within 24hours my lover would call me, So i hoped so truly before the 24hours i got a call from a man who has left me for the past 2years saying he is sorry and he wants me back, i was happy and i said i also want him back, Then i traveled to Egypt to meet him up, And he apologized for what he has done to me now he proposed to marry me and we are both preparing for our wedding soon, All thanks to the great and World best love spell caster, (DR CHRIST) CALL/WAT: +2348111123690 EMAIL: lighterdaysent@gmail.com

#30851 Reply
    lerato prince

INSTANTLY NEED A POWERFUL LOVE SPELL TO HELP GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU BROKE UP OR WHOM HE/SHE MAY BE WITH NOW (DR CHRIST) WILL HELP YOU GET THEM BACK CONTACT (DR CHRIST) VIA WHATSAPP : +2348111123690 EMAIL: lighterdaysent@gmail.com

Hello am LERATO PRINCE from South Africa, i read some testimony about DR CHRIST on how he has helped people in bringing back there ex within 24hours i was just thinking if that was real, And decided to call a lady who made a testimony and also dropped her number, So i called her and ask her about DR CHRIST she said DR CHRIST is a trustworthy man and he his ready to bring back my lover for me, i was just so happy and a little bit relief that my lover will be back to me soon,a Then i decided in contacting DR CHRIST which i did, And before i could share him my problem he has already told me what i came for, And he said everything will be okay within 48hours that my lover will be back to my arms, So he said he would be casting the spell and that within 24hours my lover would call me, So i hoped so truly before the 24hours i got a call from a man who has left me for the past 2years saying he is sorry and he wants me back, i was happy and i said i also want him back, Then i traveled to Egypt to meet him up, And he apologized for what he has done to me now he proposed to marry me and we are both preparing for our wedding soon, All thanks to the great and World best love spell caster, (DR CHRIST) CALL/WAT: +2348111123690 EMAIL: lighterdaysent@gmail.com .

#32548 Reply
    Mark Jonerol

HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK WITHOUT PANIC THANKS TO GREAT DR IFADE FOR SOLVING MY PROBLEMS HIS EMAIL IS ifadesolutionspellcaster@gmail.com
    WHATSAPP : +2348151806720

OMG!! This is certainly shocking and a genuine Testimony. I visited a forum here on the internet on the 1ST OF AUGUST 2022, And I saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great spell caster called DR IFADE on the forum. I never believed it, because I never heard nor learnt anything about magic before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until DR IFADE did it for me and restored my marriage of 4years back to me and brought my spouse back to me in the same 48 hours just as I have read on the internet. I was truly astonished and shocked when my wife knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept her back.. I am really short of expressions, and I don’t know how much to convey my appreciation to you DR IFADE, you are a God sent to me and my entire family here is his contact if you have any problem of such or anything else

Emails : ifadesolutionspellcaster@gmail.com contact him directly WhatsApp number :+2348151806720

#40321 Reply
    Rachael Mildred

EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL TO GET EX HUSBAND/BOYFRIEND OR EX WIFE/GIRLFRIEND AND CURE HERPES AND INFERTILITY THAT WORKS WITHIN 24 HOURS. WIN LOTTERY POWERBALL/MEGAMILLIONS 100% GUARANTEED

Contact Dr. Michael at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com OR Whats App/CALL +2348167159012

I got my ex husband back to me and also got fertile and gave birth to twin girls after 12 years of marriage.
    When I came online last year, I saw a testimony about Doctor Michael and how he has been helping people with marriage issues and I decided to contact him. We spoke on email at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com and later he gave me his WhatsApp number which is +2348167159012. He assured me he would help me get my ex husband back after 3 years of no contact. Doctor Michael is the best spell caster I must say. My husband called me after 24 hours of contact. The third day, I received natural herbs for fertility and after using it, I became fertile and conceived. I and my husband reconnected, had sex and I was pregnant. Presently I am happy to say I am the mother of twin girls and this is ALL THANKS TO DOCTOR MICHAEL. I came online to say this: If you need help, I believe you are saved with this man.

Contact his email at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com

OR Whats App/Call +2348167159012 and you too will give a testimony too to help others

#58039 Reply
    Anonymous

MICHAEL CALCE WIZARD SOFTWARE HACKING GROUP ★ ★

THE SPECIAL SERVICES WE OFFER ARE:

* RECOVERY OF LOST FUND ON ANY CRYPTO WALLET (ATOMIC WALLET, TRUST WALLET, META MASK WALLET, EXODUS WALLET, COIN BASE, BLOCKCHAIN, BINANCE, ETC)

* RECOVERY OF LOST FUNDS ON BINARY OPTIONS * Credit Cards Loading ( USA Only ) * BANK Account Loading (USA Banks Only) * MOBILE SPY * MOBILE MESSAGE HACK ( SNAPCHAT, INSTAGRAM, SMS, VOICEMAIL CALL RETRIEVE, SPY ANY CHAT APP, CLONING A MOBILE AND HAVE ACCESS TO SMS AND READ IT ANYTIME )

* TRACK YOUR PARTNER AND GET THEIR LOCATION WITHOUT THEM KNOWING

* WE HAVE THE BEST TECHNICAL HACKING STRATEGIES WHICH SURPASSES ALL OTHER HACKERS

★ You can also contact us for other Cyber Attacks And Hijackings, we do All Hacking Services

★You can also contact us via:

Email: michaelcalcewizard78@gmail.com

via WhatsApp:+447375542502

MICHAEL CALCE WIZARD

#65981 Reply
    Susanne Klatten

Last week i got my programmed and blank ATM card from MARTINS HACKERS to withdraw the amount of $5,000 per day for a maximum of 6 months at martinshackers22@gmail.com Though at first i was in doubt, but thank God i did not back-out I am very happy with this because I have successfully paid my debt. i have withdrawn $ 30,000 … MARTINS HACKERS is true and real, Get yours from MARTINS HACKERS today!

#66030 Reply
    Wendy

I just recovered my lost funds, wow I can’t explain how existed I am right now. It happened last month, I invested $67k with Bitcoin Bonus. First it was going well on till i tried making a withdraw, I wasn’t able to withdraw from my own wallet but I can see how fast my profit is growing everyday, it really surprised me. All my plans was to use they money and profits to get a new car for Christmas. (wzardgarryspeedhack@gmail.com) was my savior last month. I saw affordable reviews how he helped people to recover their lost funds and also gives business loans. True him, I was able to get all my lost funds from those scammers. I must confess that this company is highly recommended. To get in contact with them you can Whatsapp +1 928 534 9618 or wzardgarryspeedhack@gmail.com website:https://wzardgarryspeedhac.wixsite.com/my-site-1

#70829 Reply
    Rita Mills

Hello everyone here, I really want to use this medium to thank and appreciate the team of hackers at ‘REFUND POLICY’ they were of great help after I lost 182 thousand USd in a bitcoin investment scam. I was devastated by the outcome of my investment journey and I mentioned it to my younger sister who then introduced me to a hacker named ‘REFUND POLICY’ she had known in her college days. It took only a week to track down the funds I sent to the sc^mmers since they already moved the funds from one bitcoin wallet to another to avoid traces; but I am glad that we finally recovered my lost funds.

I am so glad and grateful that these people didn’t get away with my funds. Thanks to ‘REFUND POLICY’ This is why I am putting this put here in case any one has made such mistakes, it is not too late at all, you can still recover your money. I am going to drop the hacker’s contact details here in case anyone needs their services: refundpolicy82 @ gmail dot com WhatsApp: +1 626 770 5974. Do not hesitate to get in touch with them if you need their services.

#70831 Reply
    Rita Mills

One might agree marriage is quite sweet, Love is also sweet but i don’t get why after getting married to my man whom we have been together since college he still cheats on me with his EX girl friend from high school, though i had try breaking into his IPHONE 7 when I started having the feelings of his infidelity since two years ago, but still could not get access to it. I tried to swallow all my husband had been doing but i could not take it any more so I complained to my younger sister about it and she introduced me to a hacker named REFUND POLICY who she personally knew in their college days. It was with his help i had access to the entire messages on my husband’s phone without touching the phone, i had full information of his chats with his ex girl friend and other unfaithful acts he had indulged in. With all i saw i had no reason to continue being with him and now I feel relieved and working on me and my kids while the divorce papers are still in court.

I just wanted to share this just incase anyone is in a situation where they don’t trust their partners anymore. There is no harm in wanting to know what your second half is into, it saves you from wasting more years of your life with people who do not deserve you. I will leave the hacker’s contacts below just incase anyone needs his services and assistance.

Email: refundpolicy82 @ gmail dot com
    Whats app: +1 626 770 5974.

#71031 Reply
    Maria Willie

Advice to save your marriage and get your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend back ,contact drtrustspelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp +14242983869 for Urgent effective love Spell to get ex lover back or save you marriage fast and his result is 100% guaranteed.

I want to give thanks to Dr Trust for bringing back my ex husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the article I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles, I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn’t face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he broke up with me again. I was confused and do not know what to do again, rather them to get in contact with Dr Trust. He did a love spell that made my husband come back to me. We are now very much happy with ourselves. Dr Trust makes him realize how much we love and need each other. This man is for REAL and for good, he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well, in our love life. Contact

Email: drtrustspelltemple@gmail.com

WhatsApp: +14242983869

Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/trustspelltemplez

#71756 Reply
    Elizabeth Thompson

Hello everyone you are bless, My name is Elizabeth Thompson from Germany…It’s very rare to find trustful hackers when it comes to recovery. But I can testify that Cyberwizzard hackers are the best, since they are trustful, hardworking and their prices are fair. when I lost my Bitcoin, they sacrificed and worked so hard with an endless efforts. They succeeded and rescued me in a spun of only two days. There charges were fair for sure, and they never fail. Thanks to Cyberwizzard hackers.
    contact them via:
    cyberwizzard@seznam.cz
    Whatsapp (+33 752749058)

#71839 Reply
    Joseph Grace

I’ve heard alot of stories and read many article of people loosing their hard earned money to scammers online who at first pretend to be sweet and friendly in the beginning but with the intention of sending you out on to the streets. I never hoped nor wished to be here telling you all my ordeal in the hands of these scammers and how the whole situation turned out to be. I lost a total of $540,000k to a binary investment scheme on instagram, my whole life flashed before my eyes when my account on the said platform restricted my access and declined my withdrawal request after investing my life savings with the hope of making more intrest in return. Little did I know that I was being drained by a scam company who knew their craft, before could figured it all out it was already late and my hard earned money was long gone with series of commission and excuses from the said company to restrict my withdrawal access to my investment, I was looking at my life take big landslide towards doom!. I had to seek help from friends and family as the police was unable to help me out. I didn’t know where to start from, until i came in contact with jamesmckaywizard@gmail.com who came through for me and helped me recover all what i lost. I know a lot of you out there have also in one way or two fallen victim to these fake online investors, i’m here to tell you that you can be saved too just like I was, ALL YOU LOST CAN BE RECOVERED just as mine was recovered by jamesmckaywizard and his team. They swept me off my feet with their expertise and the state of the art recovery technique, I got back all the funds i lost it was all directed into my account in a week, GOD BLESS MR JAMES AND HIS TEAM… I’ll be glad to leave their contact details below for anyone whom is also in need to recover their lost funds, they’re also very good in any kind of hacking programs their service is top notch;jamesmckaywizard@gmail.com or via what’sapp // +919863293475

#72549 Reply
    Clifford Bernard

In order to keep my money safe and have access to it anytime I want without having to go to the bank, I choose to invest in bitcoin. While surfing the internet, I unknowingly signed with a dubious investment company and gave them a sizable 157,000 USD of my funds. Several weeks passed while I waited, but nothing transpired. All I noticed was the value of my bitcoin rising daily without my having any control over it. My friend offered me Spyware Cyber after I mentioned it to her. I got in touch with them and explained the deception I had encountered. Spyware Cyber was able to repay all of my lost money after I informed them that I had invested with the wrong company, doing so anonymously and without the scam artists’ knowledge. I wish to appreciate Spyware Cyber for their wonderful service once more. This is undoubtedly a top-notch service, and I’ll let everyone know about it. This is the best online support I’ve ever experienced. I’m ecstatic. they can be reached through websites. (https :// cybegal.net) & spyware(@)cybergal.com.

#72796 Reply
    Bouchard Pelletier

Through Wizard web recovery, Bitcoin scam victims are able to retrieve their money. I have to recommend Wizard Web Recovery to anyone who has fallen victim to a scam and has been looking for methods and techniques to recover their lost cryptocurrency wallets. Wizard Web Recovery is a reliable cryptocurrency recovery firm that assists victims in recovering their stolen cryptocurrency and offers secure solutions to protect your wallets from online scammers. I must admit that I was in a deep melancholy and had given up on life until these experts were able to restore the 1.5 BTC back to my wallet. If you’ve lost your cryptocurrency and are embarrassed about it, contact Wizard Web Recovery to get your money back. Reach Wizard Web Recovery at:wizardwebrecovery(@)programmer(.)net for more details. Take a look at their page site wizardwebrecovery.net

Much love.

#72916 Reply
    Bill

Eventually, I had concern about how much time the process would take since it was an online application… Trust me no risk factor involved; The process was quick and efficient. As a living proof, I will say I was amazed to know how fast and efficient this process was.
    Have you been online for a while now looking for a professional hacker who basically hacks into anything such as, (Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency recovery, phones, social media or website hacks, upgrade of school grades, erasing of criminal records, fixing and uplifting of credit scores etc.), Sean_recovery@cyber-wizard.com is of a better profile and standard and I would highly recommend you to their services.
    I am presenting you with what I like to call a lifetime opportunity of meeting the master crackers. We all don’t have the chance to come across them but if you are reading this right now, here is your chance to.
    Contact email: Sean_recovery@cyber-wizard.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 87 total)
Reply To: LOST LOVE SPELL CONTACT lighterdaysent@gmail.com
Your information:

Skip to content