Home Forums Members Forum LOST LOVE SPELL CONTACT [email protected]

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 115 total)
  • Author
    DEBORAH

I ‘m very grateful to introduce Mouse Hacker Recovery, this cyber security company was able to assist me in recovering my stolen digital funds and cryptocurrency. I never thought I could get back my funds until I approached them with my problems and provided all the necessary information. It took them 48 hours to recover my funds. Without any doubt, I highly recommend Mouse Hacker for all your cryptocurrency recovery, digital funds recovery……..Thank you big time Mouse Hacker. You can contact them via email.
    Email: [email protected]
    Telegram: +44 745 869 3890

#92647 Reply
    Stefan Marie

This is for all those who have lost dearly trading binary options and crypto, Mostly, when you are sure that your broker has been scamming you out of tons of cash, it’s normal for you to feel confused and down, but I can assure you that this was the same case with me. I was lucky to meet with Mr. Adrian Lamo Wizard, a computer wizard, and he helped get 80% of my funds back in no less than 48 hours. I am so grateful. I think someone else might need his help, which is why I have to leave this post here as a sign of gratitude for his job well done. Feel free to contact him on Email: [email protected] or WhatsApp: +31647921391 order WhatsApp +31647118971 & Telegram: +31647921391 Please mention that you were referred by me so he can attend to you immediately because he’s been careful of imposters and spies.

#92648 Reply
    Werner Emilia

I lost about $585,000.00 USD to a fake cryptocurrency trading platform
    a few weeks back after I got lured into the trading platform with the
    intent of earning a 15% profit daily trading on the platform. It was a
    hell of a time for me as I could hardly pay my bills and got me ruined
    financially. I had to confide in a close friend of mine who then
    introduced me to this crypto recovery team with the best recovery
    Adrian Lamo Wizard Recovery i contacted them and they were able to
    completely recover my stolen digital assets with ease. Their service
    was superb, and my problems were solved in swift action, It only took
    them 48 hours to investigate and track down those scammers and my
    funds were returned to me. I strongly recommend this team to anyone
    going through a similar situation with their investment or fund theft
    to look up this team for the best appropriate solution to avoid losing
    huge funds to these scammers. Send complaint to
    Email: [email protected] or WhatsApp: +31647921391 order WhatsApp +31647118971 & Telegram: +31647921391

#92658 Reply
    Zimmermann

MOUSE HACKER CRYPTO CURRENCY RECOVERY SERVICES

Thank you so much for recovering some of my lost money. I was hopeless and devastated.
I was about to give up when a friend advised me to try to discuss my matter with MOUSE HACKER.
Thank you very much for being professional, and accomodating. Good customer service and great satisfaction achieved. They helped me recover my money from scam. I am really grateful to them for their help and support. Awesome job done. Keep it up! I would recommend to anyone who needs their help. Many Thanks 😊

Via Email’: ( Mousehacker1211@ protonmail.com

Telegram Messenger: (+44 745 869 3890

#92691 Reply
    John Goodman

I was in total dismay when I lost my entire savings investing in cryptocurrency, I was contacted online by a lady through email pretending to be an account manager of a bank, who told me I could make double my savings through cryptocurrency investment, I never imagined it would be a scam and I was going to lose everything. It went on for weeks until I realized that I have been scammed. All hope was lost, I was devastated and broke, fortunately for me, I came across an article on my local bulletin about Elite Wizard Bitcoin Recovery, I contacted them and provided all the information regarding my case, I was amazed at how quickly they recovered my cryptocurrency funds and was able to trace down those scammers. I’m truly grateful for their service and I recommend them to everyone who needs to recover their funds urge you to contact them if you have lost your bitcoin USDT or ETH through bitcoin investment

WhatsApp +1 (740) 688-0116

Call: +1 (805) -386-9670

#92716 Reply
    Peter Prus

After falling victim to a cryptocurrency investment scam, my family and I were left with nothing after these swindlers stole $118,000 total in USDT and Bitcoins from us. We were so lucky to come across a post about Hi.Tech [ [email protected] ] a cryptocurrency and funds recovery company with plenty of experience in cybersecurity. Hi-Tech Recovery was able to recover all of our funds, and with the information we provided, they were tracked down and reported to the appropriate authorities. I highly recommend Hi.Tech for your cryptocurrency recovery

Telegram: @hitechrecovery

#93009 Reply
    Peter Prus

Bitcoin is a powerful tool that can be used for a variety of purposes. However, it is important to use Bitcoin responsibly and to be aware of the risks involved. If you are new to Bitcoin, it is important to do your research and learn about the technology before you start using it. There are a number of resources available online and in libraries that can help you get started. You need the service of HI TECH recovery
    { [email protected] } to assist you trade or regain your lost Bitcoin. Many people has lost a lot of bitcoin either to investment scam or it was stolen directly from their wallet. So for the reason that you have no control over your wallet or you need your bitcoin restored after been invested with a wrong broker, do contact HI TECH recovery right away so that the transaction can be traced and your bitcoin can be recovered in short time. HI TECH recovery is the reliable hacking group out here for a successful job like this.

Telegram: @hitechrecovery

#93077 Reply
    Barkley Colwill

Hello everyone, I’m Barkley Cowill, I’m from Birmingham, United kingdom. I am not here to say much but just to share my experience and testimony on how it was possible for me to win 36 million euro from the Euromillions Lottery after years of trying and failing.

I thought winning so much millions in the Lottery was by being lucky and keep playing non stop! But that wasn’t true, my dreams came true after coming across an article which could also be a testimony by a previous Lottery winner who won millions of dollars twice with the help of a spell caster, Dr Ozigidon. I was amazed and decided to contact same Spell caster.

My life changed after contacting Dr Ozigidon for his help and his powerful Spell to help me win the Lottery. I won 36 million euro with the help of his powerful Spell just easy like a snap of my fingers. Dr Ozigidon transform my life from a Caterpillar to a butterfly I’m so grateful to him and his unique Spell.
    You can contact Dr Ozigidon on email:
    [email protected]
    (WhatsApp +2349054750112.
    Dreams don’t just come true without an extraordinary moves..

#93108 Reply
    Greg Tonis

I’m one of those few people who invested in the cryptocurrency market and was hoping to make enough profits after my retirement. Unfortunately, I had invested in a platform that was out to steal from me, I lost around $312,000 to this platform excluding the promised profits. I had lost every penny I invested into it including the money I had to borrow from friends. I thought it was all over until I came across a Cryptocurrency recovery expert, Spyweb Cyber Security, who helped me recover my money from these fake investors. It took Spyweb Cyber Security 48 hours to recover my money and I was able to track down these people. I’m truly grateful for their service and I highly recommend them to anyone with the problem.

E-Mail: Spyweb@Cyberdude . com

Whats App: +1 (2137236292)

#94935 Reply
    travis hall

I’m Travis Hall, A 44-year-old resident of Port St. Lucie, Florida, I won the $5 million top prize from the $20 Monopoly Doubler Scratch-Off game. If happened after I contacted Dr Lucas through a friend of mine ( Richard Wahl) who also won $533 million in mega millions jackpot on march 30th 2018 draw, I took the decision to contact Dr Lucas and luckily he responded and told me the right thing to do which I did perfectly well without wasting of time, he did all he has to do in the space of 24 hours and gave me the winning numbers and directions to play. Dr Lucas told me to play the Monopoly Doubler scratch-off lottery. So on that fateful day I stopped by a Publix grocery store with the intention of purchasing a sandwich. While there, I also took a chance on the $20 Monopoly because I so much believe in Dr Lucas’ spell, and I really won the Monopoly Doubler scratch-off lottery. Are you playing any type of lottery game and you have never won anything yet? Dr Lucas is the only tested and trusted man I can refer you to, it’s a no scam zone.
    Contact him on Email: [email protected]
    WhatsApp: +234 904 794 3567. I bet you, you will thank me later

#94936 Reply
    travis hall

I’m Travis Hall, A 44-year-old resident of Port St. Lucie, Florida, I won the $5 million top prize from the $20 Monopoly Doubler Scratch-Off game. If happened after I contacted Dr Lucas through a friend of mine ( Richard Wahl) who also won $533 million in mega millions jackpot on march 30th 2018 draw, I took the decision to contact Dr Lucas and luckily he responded and told me the right thing to do which I did perfectly well without wasting of time, he did all he has to do in the space of 24 hours and gave me the winning numbers and directions to play. Dr Lucas told me to play the Monopoly Doubler scratch-off lottery. So on that fateful day I stopped by a Publix grocery store with the intention of purchasing a sandwich. While there, I also took a chance on the $20 Monopoly because I so much believe in Dr Lucas’ spell, and I really won the Monopoly Doubler scratch-off lottery. Are you playing any type of lottery game and you have never won anything yet? Dr Lucas is the only tested and trusted man I can refer you to, it’s a no scam zone.
    Contact him on Email: [email protected]
    WhatsApp: +234 904 794 3567. I bet you, you will thank me later.

#95429 Reply
    Tineka Howell

I can’t believe that with just a contact to Dr. Salem, I got my ex husband back. I had read some stuff about Manifest Temple before I contacted him but I didn’t know that all those stuff were so accurate until I got my husband back, After getting my ex husband back I taught it wise to share my testimony with everyone on this website that how Dr. Salem was able to get my husband back with his powerful reunion love spell. That rebuild my broken marriage. All my hope has been fully restored and am happy to share my experience to everyone. Do feel free to Contact Dr. Salem via email if having any challenge with marriage or relationship at: ([email protected]) I so much believe he can also help out with his powers.

#95749 Reply
    Manuel Franco

I just want to say Thank You to everyone who supported me through the years. My name is Manuel Franco, New Berlin, Wisconsin. My story of how I won the Powerball lottery of $768.4M is a bit of a tale. I have been playing Powerball tickets for 6 years now since I turned 18. I bought my first ticket on my 18 birthday. I was feeling very lucky that day because I had contacted Dr. Odunga Michael to help me with the winning Powerball numbers. I really had that great great feeling that I looked at the camera wanting to wink at it. I only did a tiny part of it and trusted him. He gave me the numbers after I played a couple other tickets along with it for $10. I checked my ticket after the winnings came online and saw the numbers were correct including the Power play. I screamed for about 10 minutes because it felt like a dream. I had won $768.4M. You can check my winning testimony with the lottery officials just with my name search. Thank you Dr Odunga. Well, his email is [email protected] and you can also call or Whats-app him at +2348167159012 so you guys can contact him

#96699 Reply
    Sophia Richardson

I’m one of those few people who invested in the cryptocurrency market and was hoping to make enough profits after my retirement. Unfortunately, I had invested in a platform that was out to steal from me, I lost around $275,000 to this platform excluding the promised profits. I had lost every penny I invested into it including the money I had to borrow from friends. I thought it was all over until I came across a Cryptocurrency recovery expert, Elite Wizard Bitcoin Recovery, who helped me recover my money from these fake investors. It took Elite Wizard Bitcoin Recovery 48 hours to recover my money and I was able to track down these people. I’m truly grateful for their service and I highly recommend them to anyone with the same problem.

Call/WhatsApp +1 (805) -386-9670

#99387 Reply
    Olivia Turner

So in my prime age, I have never been told that fraud happens in all aspects even in those that you least expect or on those areas that you thought were the safest. I thought storing some of my wealth in BITCOIN was safest since I get to keep the wallet safely with the known keys and seed. At least this way, my wealth grows in value as well. So apparently it took a single malware and around $980,000 from my wallet was gone. This was to my utter surprise and shock! When I got to reach out to EXNER PRO HACKER, I had given up on everything including life itself. If not for this guy’s reassuarance and expertise to get back all of my wealth back, my mind had taken me to a really dark place. You can imagine Mr EXNER PRO HACKER did all these in close to two days. I don’t wish such fraud experience to anybody at all. If by chance you have fallen victim, take heart and seek help. I’ll leave his email downbelow just incase you too need his help: [email protected]. Thank you so much for your help.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 115 total)
Reply To: LOST LOVE SPELL CONTACT [email protected]
Your information:

Skip to content