Home Forums Members Forum i need a real love spell caster to help me bring back my ex lover urgently

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 120 total)
  • Author
    Cassandra Pearl

I will always recommend Dr Mkuru Spell Caster to the world for words are not enough to express the joy in my heart everyday when i remember the sorrowful days thinking of my home and my son. I am happy and glad my husband is back home to my son and taking care of him and always ensuring that am happy and he does all I want. I am so happy and can’t wait to return from base to my family. It’s been a wonderful time with promotions and rewards with my job. Thank you so much Dr. Mkuru I recommend those in need and desperate to get back their lost lover or fix their broken marriage to worry no more but seek your urgent help and assistance in helping them gain back happiness just as you did in my life. Here am dropping your contacts email:[email protected]  WhatsApp number : +2349075998982 All the gratitude and appreciation Sir.
    Visit his website; https://drmkuruonlinespellcaster.blogspot.com

#57507 Reply
    Anonymous

Getting back with your ex lover,urgently with love spell
    [email protected] is really the best spell caster with 100%
    guarantee..my names is Kimberly Johnson ,AM from United states .i never
    believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i
    went to Africa in June last year on a business summit i meet a man called
    prophet oyinbo, is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back
    my love s gone misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you bring
    back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job i m now happy
    & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marryleft me 3weeks before
    our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on
    for 4 year ireally lovedhim,but his mother was against me and he had no
    good paying job so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened
    and explained the situation of things to him at first i was
    undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try and in 5 days
    when i returned to taxes my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by
    himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with
    his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married
    i didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my
    boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do well we are happily married now
    and we are expecting our little kid and my husband also got a new job and
    our lives became much better in case anyone needs the spell caster for some
    help his email address: [email protected] or you
    canCall/WhatsApp:+2348074066640

#57638 Reply
    Rutetine

I am sharing this testimony to partners suffering in their relationships because there is an enduring solution. My husband left me and our 2 kids for another woman for 3 years. I tried to be strong just for my kids but I could not control the pains that torment my heart. I was hurt and confused. I needed a help, so i did a research on the internet and came across a site where I saw that Dr. Okon a spell caster, can help get lovers back. I contacted him and he did a special prayer and spells for me. To my surprises, after some days, my husband came back home. That was how we reunited again and there was a lot of love, joy and peace in the family. You can as well contact Dr. Okon , a powerful spell-caster for solutions on [email protected] or WhatsApp cellphone number +2348051145606

#58011 Reply
    Anonymous

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD, Whatsapp: +18033921735

I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Cyber hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. {[email protected]} I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 500,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

You can also contact them for the service below

* Western Union/MoneyGram Transfer

* Bank Transfer

* PayPal / Skrill Transfer

* Crypto Mining

* CashApp Transfer

* Bitcoin Loans

* Recover Stolen/Missing Crypto/Funds/Assets

Email: [email protected]

Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735

#58161 Reply
    Anonymous

SEEING IS BELIEVING” The most powerful international Spiritual healer or spell caster,LICENSED from West Africa That helped me get pregnant, you can also witness the real spiritual powers yourself if you need help in getting your ex lover back through his email adress: [email protected] Dr Boadi is a gifted powerful herbalist practitioner,fortune teller, marriage consultant and a psychic using his natural power to help people.Dr Boadi has been registered with the international traditional healers since 1970 with more than 42 years of experience.He works on different spell cast services,he is an international powerful spiritual healer who can help everyone all over the world regardless of location, color or race. ‘Results are %100 Guaranteed with no side effects and will vary from person to person’ No matter what problems other healers failed to achieve, the manner in which he helped me can’t make me stop talking about him, my marriage was almost gone cause i could not give birth but through the powerful help of Dr Boadi, (a man that understand the pains everyone feels) i was able to get pregnant and i deliver safely a baby bouncing boy, if you need help contact him now through his email
    [email protected]
    Am Wanda Dancy
    From United States

#58404 Reply
    Albert Walker

Good day to all viewer online, my name is Albert Walker I am so overwhelmed sharing this great testimony on how i was checking for solution in the internet while miraculously i came across Dr Kachi who brought my ex Girlfriend back to me, This is the reason why i have taken it upon myself to thank this great spell caster called Dr Kachi, because through his help my life became more filled with love and i am happy to say that my ex Girlfriend who has been separated from me for the past 2years came back to me pleading for me to accept her back, This was a shocking to me my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before, because before i contacted Dr Kachi i was the one begging my ex Girlfriend to come back to me but through the assistance of Dr Kachi, I now have my relationship restored. You can also have a better relationship only if you Contact Dr Kachi Website, https://drkachispellcast.wixsite.com/my-site OR Email: [email protected] You can reach him Call and WhatsApp Number:+1 (209) 893-8075

#58408 Reply
    Albert Walker

Good day to all viewer online, my name is Albert Walker I am so overwhelmed sharing this great testimony on how i was checking for solution in the internet while miraculously i came across Dr Kachi who brought my ex Girlfriend back to me, This is the reason why i have taken it upon myself to thank this great spell caster called Dr Kachi, because through his help my life became more filled with love and i am happy to say that my ex Girlfriend who has been separated from me for the past 2years came back to me pleading for me to accept her back, This was a shocking to me my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before, because before i contacted Dr Kachi i was the one begging my ex Girlfriend to come back to me but through the assistance of Dr Kachi, I now have my relationship restored. You can also have a better relationship only if you Contact Dr Kachi Website, https://drkachispellcast.wixsite.com/my-site OR Email: [email protected] You can reach him Call and WhatsApp Number:+1 (209) 893-8075.

#58471 Reply
    cindy byrd

It’s never too later to get your ex lover back.. Dr.Excellent brought my husband back to me in just 28hours. My husband left me to be with another woman for no reason and I try to make things work for both of us yet things where getting worse and I love him so much and there is nothing I could do to get my husband back until I saw a testimony share by a woman called Lauren from Australia on the internet talking about a powerful spell caster called Dr.Excellent, who brought her husband back within 28hours, so I decide to give it a try and to my greatest surprise he also did it for me just as he did for Lauren and I have a lot of people complaining of fake spell caster but this one I met was a real spell caster who help me to solve my problem I have no solution to, I introduce many of my best friends that have a similar problems, and their problem were solve with the great help of Dr.Excellent, who help them to get back their lovers within 28 hours. I am so happy that my husband is back to me again, and the most surprising thing is that our love is very strong, every day is happiness and joy. and there is nothing like been with the man you love. I am so happy my love is back to me with the help of Dr.Excellent. if you have similar problem I will advice you to contact him, he is there to help you and put a smile on your face as he did to me and others.Here his contact.
    WhatsApp: +2348084273514 ,
    His website:https://drexcellentspellcaster.godaddysites.com/

#62272 Reply
    Jocelyn Galindo

How To Get Your Ex Lover/Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife Or Husband Back
    I was married for 16 years to a loving mother and wife. We had 2 children together who are now 11 & 13. I reconnected with an old girlfriend from college on Facebook and we began an affair and I left my wife. The woman I had an affair with is a wonderful woman and I love her too and our kids had begun accepting the situation and my wife has kind of moved on, but not in love with the man she is seeing. I thought I fell out of love with my wife and I felt terrible about what I did to her – she is a good woman and I don’t know what came over me. I decided to try and get her back and I was recommended to OYINBO for help to get reunited with my wife and within 48 hours after I made contact with OYINBO my wife decided to work things out with me and now we are back together with our children living as one happy family. I really don’t know the words to use in appreciation of what OYINBO did for me but I will say thank you sir for reuniting I and my family back. For those in trying times with their marriages or relationship can communicate with OYINBO through the below in formations.
    Whats App/call/text: +2348074066640

#62940 Reply
    cindy byrd

I’m so glad I came across this real spell caster. My name is Cindy Byrd from USA. My boyfriend that left me a few months ago just came back to me last night crying for me to take him back. My boyfriend left me and I was devastated. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant for him. I wanted him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my sister and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster called Dr.Excellent, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before 28hours. He cast the spell and surprisingly 28 hours later my boyfriend called me. It was so surprising, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted us to come back together. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again.thanks to Dr.Excellent . if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your boyfriend moved to another girl, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Excellent for help now..
    Here his contact. WhatsApp: +2348084273514 ,
    His website:https://drexcellentspellcaster.godaddysites.com/

#63220 Reply
    Camila Acuna

I started to notice some strange behavior from my husband a few weeks ago and I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn’t even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Ilekhojie can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. I contacted him and he promised to help me with a reconciliation spell. I did all he asked me and just as Rodicas case, my husband returned two days later a different man. He started confessing all he has been doing and asked me to give him a second chance to make ammends. All thanks to Dr Ilekhojie, my husband is now more loving and responsilble. Reach out to Dr Ilekhojie with these contacts Whatsapp +2348147400259 or Email: [email protected]

#63423 Reply
    Julianna Davis

i want to share to the whole world how Dr Kachi the Great of all the Spell Caster, that helped me reunite my marriage back, my Ex Husband broke up with me 3months ago, I have been trying to get him back ever since then, i was worried and so confused because i love him so much. I was really going too much depressed, he left me with my kids and just ignored me constantly. I have begged him for forgiveness through text messages for him to come back home and the kids crying and miss their dad but he wont reply, I wanted him back desperately. we were in a very good couple and yet he just ignores me and get on with his life just like that, so i was looking for help after reading a post of Dr Kachi on the internet when i saw a lady name SHARRON testified that Dr Kachi cast a Pure love spell to stop divorce. and i also met with other, it was about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 24 hours at the end of her testimony she dropped his email, I contacted Dr Kachi via email and explained my problem to Dr Kachi and he told me what went wrong with my husband and how it happen, that he will restored my marriage back, and to my greatest surprise my Ex husband came back to me, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day our marriage is now stronger than how it was before, Dr Kachi you’re a real spell caster, you can also get your Ex back and live with him happily: Contact Email [email protected] his Number CALL/ WHATSAPP: +1 (209) 893-8075 Visit his Website: https://drkachispellcast.wixsite.com/my-site

#64750 Reply
    Anonymous

ELIZABETH ROMERO
    THE BEST WAY TO Win And Get Your Ex HUSBAND WITH THE HELP OF PROPHET OYINBO POWERFUL AND URGENT LOVE SPELL WITH 100% GUARANTEE My husband abandon me for the the past months now, and refuse to come back because he was hold on by a woman whom he just met, for that, i has been suffering and it has been heel of a struggle, but I decide to do all means to make sure that my husband and i come back together as it use to, then I went online there I saw so many good talk about this spell caster whose email is [email protected] so I had to contact him and explain my problem to him and in just 48 hours as he has promised, my husband came home and his behavior was back to the man i got married to. I cant thank the spell caster enough for what he did for me, i am so grateful and i will never stop to publish his name on the internet for the good work he has done for me,once again his email him [email protected] or Call/WhatsApp:+2348074066640

#64754 Reply
    Anonymous

MY Joy is back to me after a very long time which i an my ex separeted since i was alone my life change every thing about me change a friend of mine gave me an email address and told me that this was the email address she contacted when she was in the same problem so i contacted the email i got a reply he ask me to send him my number so i did he was a man call DR.oyinbo he caster a spell for me and told me that within two day that my ex we be back for good within that two days my ex was back, i and my ex are getting married next week, you contact him at [email protected] or you canCall/WhatsApp +2348074066640 once again thank you DR oyinbo..

#65774 Reply
    Hakaunga Maxwell

I use to be a very poor man who has always not find luck when it comes to playing the lottery. I have been playing lottery since i was 21 years and now i am 45 meaning i have been playing lottery for 24 years. The biggest amount i have ever won in my life was 400 dollars. But one day my story turns to history after i find this man called Dr Ayoola on the Internet that he is the best when it comes to winning lottery. This man is a very strong voodoo man who gives out the numbers that can never fail. After all my years of laboring and struggling to win the lottery i finally won ( $27,000,000) Dr Ayoola is the name, Email: [email protected] or contact him on his whatsApp number text or call +14809032128 this is the only way to win the lottery and the best way OR https://www.facebook.com/Dr-Ayoola-105640401516053/

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 120 total)
Reply To: i need a real love spell caster to help me bring back my ex lover urgently
Your information:

Skip to content