Home Forums Members Forum i need a real love spell caster to help me bring back my ex lover urgently

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    Cindy Byrd

save your marriage / relationship from breakup and Divorce! Dr Unity have helped thousands of women/Men to get their Ex-lover back.
    My boyfriend Kelvin left me in June 19th, I could barely speak without crying. I felt blindsided and didn’t know what to do and I was devastated. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant for him. I wanted him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my sister and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to give it a trail. I messaged the spell caster called dr.unity, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be ok, and he told me what is needed to be done and i provide the necessary things. He cast the spell and surprisingly 28 hours later my boyfriend called me. It was so surprising, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that has happened He wanted us to come back together. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again.thanks to Dr.Unity . if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your boyfriend moved to another girl, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Unity for help now..Here his contact.
    WhatsApp: +2348055361568 ,
    Email: Unityspelltemple@gmail. com

#34122 Reply
    cindy byrd

Spells to get your ex back fast! Dr Unity have helped thousands of women/Men to get their Ex-lover back.
    My boyfriend Kelvin left me in June 19th, I could barely speak without crying. I felt blindsided and didn’t know what to do and I was devastated. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant for him. I wanted him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my sister and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to give it a trail. I messaged the spell caster called dr.unity, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be ok, and he told me what is needed to be done and i provide the necessary things. He cast the spell and surprisingly 28 hours later my boyfriend called me. It was so surprising, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that has happened He wanted us to come back together. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again.thanks to Dr.Unity . if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your boyfriend moved to another girl, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Unity for help now..Here his contact.
    WhatsApp: +2348055361568 ,
    Email: [email protected] ,

#36045 Reply
    Mike Luciano

POWERFUL LOTTERY SPELL TO MAKE YOU A MEGA MILLIONAIRE

Hi everyone… I am Mike Luciano and I’m so addicted to winning the lottery. I’ve just scooped my FOURTH jackpot of $1million – taking my total winnings to $4.6million through the help of one legit spell caster named Dr Amber. My first ever win was $100,000. Last year, I won $500,000 from the Pennsylvania state lottery and I also won $3 million in 2016 bringing the grand total of my winnings to $4.6 million. All my winnings have been made possible with the numbers given to me by Dr Amber. I’ve been so blessed, winning big three times in my lifetime. His spell casting is unique and safe unlike some fake spell casters that are just after your money without showing any result. Dr Amber is like a God in a human form, he is always there to help and guide me in all my trials in life and with him by my side, I’ve been living a fulfilled life. Just incase you see my review and needs his help, Email: [email protected] or you get his cell number from his website: https://amberlottotemple.com

#36291 Reply
    Juliet

Mijn naam is Patience Wallen, ik wil de geweldige Dr. Okpa bedanken voor het herstellen van mijn huwelijk en om me weer een gelukkig huis te geven. De afgelopen 6 jaar heeft mijn man mij en 2 kinderen verlaten en het was niet gemakkelijk voor mij om alleen voor hen te zorgen. Na alles wat ik heb meegemaakt, had ik zoveel geluk dat ik in contact kwam met de geweldige Dr. Okpa die mijn man terugbracht met zijn krachtige spreuk en terwijl ik deze getuigenis schrijf, is mijn man in de woonkamer met de kinderen en we zijn allemaal gelukkig leven. Ik wil Dr. Okpa bedanken voor wat hij voor mij heeft gedaan en ik zou hem aanbevelen aan iedereen die soortgelijke problemen doormaakt, zowel huwelijks- als relatieproblemen. Ik verzeker je dat Dr. Okpa je geliefde zal herstellen en je weer gelukkig zal maken. Dit is Dr Okpa’s contactpersoon: [email protected] of bel +27653527813

Zijn website: Zijn website: https://okpatempleofsoluti.wixsite.com/my-site-1

#36473 Reply
    ELIZABETH ROMERO

How To Get Your Ex Lover/Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife Or Husband Back
    I was married for 16 years to a loving mother and wife. We had 2 children together who are now 11 & 13. I reconnected with an old girlfriend from college on Facebook and we began an affair and I left my wife. The woman I had an affair with is a wonderful woman and I love her too and our kids had begun accepting the situation and my wife has kind of moved on, but not in love with the man she is seeing. I thought I fell out of love with my wife and I felt terrible about what I did to her – she is a good woman and I don’t know what came over me. I decided to try and get her back and I was recommended to OYINBO for help to get reunited with my wife and within 48 hours after I made contact with OYINBO my wife decided to work things out with me and now we are back together with our children living as one happy family. I really don’t know the words to use in appreciation of what OYINBO did for me but I will say thank you sir for reuniting I and my family back. For those in trying times with their marriages or relationship can communicate with OYINBO through the below in formations.
    Whats App/call/text: +2348074066640
    Email: [email protected]

#36474 Reply
    Brayn Morgan

My Name is Brayn Morgan I would like to tell the world about a very special
    man, he is spell caster DR Oyinbo. I found out about DR Oyinbo through the
    testimonials of others that the Dr helped with on various issues. I had
    contacted DR Oyinbo for help in bringing back to me my girlfriend/lover, we
    had split over a terrible fight, I tried to reconcile but to no avail. The
    DR said this was a easy thing for him to do, he said he would cast a love
    spell on her and this would bring her back to me. I was a little
    disbelieving because I never heardof such a thing, but he told me to trust
    him, so i put faith in what he was telling me. Sure enough, 3 days after
    the love spell was cast, my girlfriend/lover called me and we are now back
    together, all because of DR Oyinbo. He also cured my hiv disease, this was
    done by drinking a liquid that he creates and provides for the disease. I
    strongly recommend that if you are having any relationship or sickness
    issues, contact DR Oyinbo, His email is [email protected] or
    Call/WhatsApp:+2348074066640

#36475 Reply
    ELIZABETH ROMEROTHE

THE BEST WAY TO Win And Get Your Ex HUSBAND WITH THE HELP OF PROPHET OYINBO POWERFUL AND URGENT LOVE SPELL WITH 100% GUARANTEE My husband abandon me for the the past months now, and refuse to come back because he was hold on by a woman whom he just met, for that, i has been suffering and it has been heel of a struggle, but I decide to do all means to make sure that my husband and i come back together as it use to, then I went online there I saw so many good talk about this spell caster whose email is [email protected] so I had to contact him and explain my problem to him and in just 48 hours as he has promised, my husband came home and his behavior was back to the man i got married to. I cant thank the spell caster enough for what he did for me, i am so grateful and i will never stop to publish his name on the internet for the good work he has done for me,once again his email him [email protected] or Call/WhatsApp:+2348074066640

#36818 Reply
    Doreen

I want the world to know about this great love spell caster that is well known as .GREAT MUTABA, he has the perfect solution to relationship issues and marriage problems. The main reason why i went to .GREAT MUTABA was for solution on how i can get my husband back because in recent times my husband and i have been having some issue in our marriage over some other lady, I have read a lot of testimonies on the internet about this powerful .GREAT MUTABA and i was so pleased so i decided to seek for assistance from him i contacted him which he did a perfect job by casting a effective love spell on my marriage which made my Husband to come back to me and beg for forgiveness, and all this happened within 2 days it have been about 3 months now. I will not stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. I will drop his contact for the usefulness of those that need his help. CONTACT .GREAT MUTABA via EMAIL: [email protected]

#36820 Reply
    Monique Bennet

Good day everyone. It was really heavy on me when my boyfriend left me for another lady. I was emotionally wrecked and knew not what to do to get him back. I was in distress for months and kept on searching for help from everywhere till i got to know about DR ISIKOLO. I contacted him and explained my problems to him. He was willing to help me and urge me to comply with the procedures so that he can restore the love between me and my man and also ensure we were both back to each other again. I met all the requirements and he did his job. After 48 hours, i got a text from my boyfriend asking for a date so that we can trash things out. Now we are back together and all thanks to DR ISIKOLO. He can help you too if you are willing to believe and stay hopeful. email him via: [email protected] or text him via WhatsApp +2348133261196

#36846 Reply
    queen

My husband just woke up and decided that our marriage was over. For a few months, Roger and I have not been well because he was having an affair with his assistant at work. I loved my husband so much and decided to stay and work on our marriage. Before long, Roger stopped coming home and her close friend told me that he has another apartment where he lives with her. He hurt me and I kept looking for help because Roger was different from the man I married 10 years ago. Fortunately, I found baba eromosele who promised to bring my husband back to me. He performed a reconciliation spell that brought Rogers back and now we are both happy with our children again. If you have problems like mine, please email baba on his emaill address : [email protected] ) or contact him on Whatsapp +2348140876149

#37203 Reply
    Jurgen Wilson

Sometimes our life goes through some tough times but we should try and hold on. If you’re looking for a way to repair or improve your marriage, then I’m glad you have found Lord Vasikar, and I strongly suggest you get in touch with him. Here I document my efforts in seeking reconciliation with my girlfriend who greatly surprised me when she broke up with me a few months ago. we had been having conflict, but I never thought it would cause her to abandon me but all thanks to great Astrologer Lord Vasikar who help me to bring my ex-girlfriend back to me .you can contact him his Email: [email protected] Outlook: [email protected] you can as well via his Website: https://procurespell.com/ Or WhatsApp him +1 (832) 210-1096 or +44(791)5646138

#40224 Reply
    BEST LOTTERY

WHAT A MIRACLE…I’M THE MOST HAPPIEST MAN ON EARTH
    My prayers have been answered…This is my testimony of how I won $344,600,000 million dollars. I want to use this opportunity to thank Doctor Balbosa for helping me to win the lottery of $344,600,00 million dollars on Mega millions lottery ticket. I have been playing the lottery for the past 6 years now and I have never won. Ever since then I have not been able to win and I was so upset and I needed help to win the lottery. So I decided to go online and search for help, there i saw so many good testimonies about this man called Doctor Balbosa of how he has cast lucky spell lotto for people to win the lottery. I contacted him also and told him I want to win a lottery, he cast a spell for me which I use and I played and won $344,600,000 million dollars. I am so grateful to this great spell caster, feel free to contact him from any part of the world on his Verified WEBSITE:
    WEBSITE. https://balbosasolutionhome.com
    Email: balbosasolutionhome@gmail. com
    WHATSAPP AND CALL: +1 (204) 410-6411

#40502 Reply
    Joanna Lyon

My husband told me that he was no longer in love with me. He moved out of the house to another woman’s home. I was heart broken when my husband of three years left to be with another woman. Thank you DR Mkuru for saving my broken Marriage and brought my husband back to me, Me and my husband are living together happily again.. All thanks to DR. Mkuru If you have any problem contact DR. Mkuru now and i guarantee you that he will help you. Here’s his contact, Email him at: ([email protected]) or WhatsApp him: +2349075998982 Visit his website; https://drmkuruonlinespellcaster.blogspot.com

#40951 Reply
    daniella nelson

Thank you Dr Kadiri for this wonderful spell. My husband wants a divorce but I don’t. I have been praying and fasting to restore my marriage.. We’ve only been married a year, and he just wants to give it up due to insecurities and outside influences.I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to bring back my husband! I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Kadiri has helped thousands of Women/Men to get their Ex-lover back.. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it, then he did a love spell for me. I never thought we would live a happy life together again but today I am glad for what Dr Kadiri did for me, here’s your solution if you need any help also”in your marriage /relationship. Here is his contact.
    WhatsApp: +2348102430456 ,
    Email: [email protected] ,

#41264 Reply
    daniella nelson

Review of real love spell caster to get ex boyfriend or husband back no matter why he left you.(FAST Results) WhatsApp Dr Kadiri +2348102430456.
    My boyfriend that left me a few months ago just came back to me last night crying for me to take him back. After a 3 year relationship with my boyfriend, he changed suddenly and stopped contacting me regularly, he would come up with excuses of not seeing me all the time. He stopped answering my calls and my sms and he stopped seeing me regularly. I then started seeing him with different girls several times but every time he would say that he loved me and that he needed some time to think about our relationship. But I couldn’t stop thinking about him so I decided to go online and I saw so many good talks about this spell caster called Dr Kadiri and I contacted him and explained my problems to him. He cast a love spell for me. and After 11hours, my boyfriend came back to me and started begging me to forgive him. We moved in together after a few months and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me than his friends. We eventually got married and now have been married happily with a son. Ever since Dr Kadiri helped me, my husband is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before,you can also contact this spell caster and get your relationship fix .Here’s his contact WhatsApp him: +2348102430456 or Email him at: [email protected]

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 108 total)
Reply To: i need a real love spell caster to help me bring back my ex lover urgently
Your information:

Skip to content