Home Forums Members Forum Win Lottery Win Powerball ,Jackpot Spells, Lotto Spells That Works Call

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Flora

My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy, and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing another Woman outside our marriage. He started coming home late from work, he hardly cares about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn’t even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Victory can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships, and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. Three days later,my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promised never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned to normal. My family is living together happily again. All thanks to Dr Victory. If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. This is his contact address.
    Email: Victorysolutiontemple@gmail. com
    Call/Whatsapp number: +16692093663

#93913 Reply
    Candra Joes

I am Joe’s Candra, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend returns to me, and today with all due respect I want to thank DR.Victory for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until I lost my boyfriend, I required help until I found a great spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. Three days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for the past 6 months, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my backbone till the rest of his life with me. DR.Victory spell released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have shared together. As Im writing this testimony right now Im the happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend are living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it was even before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe. All thanks goes to DR.Victory for reuniting us and for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in any situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine, he will definitely help you too.
    Email: [email protected]

#93962 Reply
    earl lape

Sometimes things might look impossible when you do not try, but when you try you will see it is even more than possible. A lot of people knows how I won the lottery because I didn’t kept it to my self alone, I’m Earl Lape, A retired mechanic from Dubuque, I won the $40.03 million ($40, 030,000) Iowa lottery. This happened after a friend of mine ( Richard Wahl ) introduced Dr Lucas to me on how he helped him won the lottery $533 million jackpot, i never doubted because he is my very good friend there’s no way he would lie to me, so i gave it a try and contacted Dr Lucas on Email [email protected], he responded and i explained to him what i want, he told me what to do and gave me 24hours before giving me the numbers to play, I played and I won. At first i laughed and thought it was April Fools, untill i claimed my price at Iowa Lottery headquarters in Clive. I’m sharing this because i want you seeing this to also win and live a better life, if you really want to win the lottery Dr Lucas is the only way, I promise you he is genuine, try and thank me later.Email:: [email protected] WhatsApp: +234 904 794 3567

#99734 Reply
    travis hall

I’m Travis Hall, A 44-year-old resident of Port St. Lucie, Florida, I won the $5 million top prize from the $20 Monopoly Doubler Scratch-Off game. It happened after I contacted Dr Lucas through a friend of mine ( Richard Wahl) who also won $533 million in mega millions jackpot on march 30th 2018 draw, I took the decision to contact Dr Lucas and luckily he responded and told me the right thing to do which I did perfectly well without wasting of time, he did all he has to do in the space of 24 hours and gave me the winning numbers and directions to play. Dr Lucas told me to play the Monopoly Doubler scratch-off lottery. So on that fateful day I stopped by a Publix grocery store with the intention of purchasing a sandwich. While there, I also took a chance on the $20 Monopoly because I so much believe in Dr Lucas’ spell, and I really won the Monopoly Doubler scratch-off lottery. Are you playing any type of lottery game and you have never won anything yet? Dr Lucas is the only tested and trusted man I can refer you to, it’s a no scam zone. Contact him on Email: [email protected] WhatsApp: +234 904 794 3567 I bet you, you will thank me later

#101224 Reply
    CHERRY LUO

Lottery is something majority of the people in the world want to win, not only winning the lottery, but they want to win big, I have been playing the lottery for so many years, but I haven’t really win big, personally I always think thersomething e is behind all those winners who always win big, because my intense always tell me that everything is possible, I manage to get in contact with one of the biggest lottery winner in canada, (leah murdochgeric) by name, I asked him about the success, and he referred me to a very powerful spell caster Dr Allwell, he’s indeed a great man who I explained to, without no hidden details (I really want to win the lottery so bad) he put to work and few days letter he gave me numbers, these numbers was what I played and i won $1 million prize in the massachusetts state lottery so i decided to get another numbers as soon as possible, then he make it clear to me that its not done that way, for i have to wait for years before he will be able to give me numbers again, six years later, he give me another numbers i was so happy this time because i already knows he never fail i played as instructed again, this time i won $25.000 every year for life. Dr Allwell is blessed, you too can change your life with his help, contact him via email:[email protected]

#101359 Reply
    BECKY

I am Mrs Becky Bell of Auburn, Washington who won the $754,550,826 Million Powerball Jackpot on February 6, 2023. I want to show my appreciation to God Almighty and to DR Victory who helped me with the lottery winning numbers that won me the price. And also I will not forget to let people all over the world know about the great spell caster for his spells work magnificently because I am a living proof of his work. You can also contact Dr Victory on any kinds of lottery spells and he will be of help to you too. His contact details are as follows.
    Email: [email protected]

#101602 Reply
    Braenda Logan

Hi everyone i want to share my amazing testimony on how a great spell caster called Dr Wealth transformed me financially, i still finds it difficult to believe that i now worth millions of dollars, am from US i have been playing lottery game for so long now and i have never win any reasonable amount, i was glancing through things online and i came across a testimony of a woman who won a very huge amount of money with the help of Dr Wealth who prayed for her and gave her a winning numbers to play, and surprisingly her name came out among the winners she won 36 million dollars, so i also decided to try my luck i contacted Dr Wealth and i also asked him for help and he told me what i needed to do which was a very easy task which i did and on the second day after he had made prayers for me he gave me some numbers and told me that i should go and play them so i went to play the numbers in the morning and i later went to check the result there i got the shock of my life, i saw my name amongst the winners i won an amount i have never dreamed of, my mouth was open and i didn’t know what to say, i just want the world to know that there is a great man called Dr Wealth, if you have been playing lottery game and you never won i will advise you to contact Dr Wealth for help and i promise he will never fail you, here are his contacts, you can email him on [email protected] you can also call or WhatsApp him on +12706622034.

#102413 Reply
    Braenda Logan

Hi everyone i want to share my amazing testimony on how a great spell caster called Dr Wealth transformed me financially, i still finds it difficult to believe that i now worth millions of dollars, am from US i have been playing lottery game for so long now and i have never win any reasonable amount, i was glancing through things online and i came across a testimony of a woman who won a very huge amount of money with the help of Dr Wealth who prayed for her and gave her a winning numbers to play, and surprisingly her name came out among the winners she won 36 million dollars, so i also decided to try my luck i contacted Dr Wealth and i also asked him for help and he told me what i needed to do which was a very easy task which i did and on the second day after he had made prayers for me he gave me some numbers and told me that i should go and play them so i went to play the numbers in the morning and i later went to check the result there i got the shock of my life, i saw my name amongst the winners i won an amount i have never dreamed of, my mouth was open and i didn’t know what to say, i just want the world to know that there is a great man called Dr Wealth, if you have been playing lottery game and you never won i will advise you to contact Dr Wealth for help and i promise he will never fail you, here are his contacts, you can email him on [email protected] you can also call or WhatsApp him on +12706622034.

#105001 Reply
    william scott

My name is william Scott Gurney from Colombia island. I want to quickly give my testimony on how I met Dr Marcus who gave out numbers to win the lottery with his spells, I came in contact with him after seeing someone comment testimony on how he helped her. I communicated with him and he told me he will help me and tell me what to do. After 48 hours he gave me the seven numbers and instructed me on how to play, so I went to buy my tickets the next day at the save-on- foods on beacon nvenus in Sidney. I was shocked when I got a notification I match the seven numbers and have won fifty five million dollars ($55 000,000) I quickly said to myself this is a dream come true, all thanks to Dr Marcus I’m forever grateful to him, I recommend you to him, the door is open to everybody reach him on email [email protected] or Whatsapp+2348110492028 he will guard you on what to do.

#110651 Reply
    Victoria Jones

Hello everyone am Victoria Jones, am here to share a great testimony on how Dr Wealth transformed my life financially, i still finds it difficult to believe that i now worth millions of dollars, i have been playing lottery game for so long and i have never win any reasonable amount of money, i was doing some research on google about lottery game and i came across a testimony of a woman who won a very huge amount of money on lottery game through the help of Dr Wealth who prayed for her and gave her a winning numbers to play, and surprisingly her name came out amongst the winners she won 19.5million dollars, so i also decided to try my luck, i contacted Dr Wealth and i also asked him for help and he told me what i needed to do which was a very easy task which i did and on the second day after he had made prayers for me he gave me some numbers and told me that i should go and play them so i went to play the numbers he gave me and on Tuesday i went to check the result, there i got the shock of my life, i saw my names amongst the winners list i won an amount i have never dreamed of, my mouth was open and i didn’t know what to say that was how my financial life changed, i just want the world to know that there is a great man called Dr Wealth Magnus, if you have been playing lottery game and you have never won i ill advice you to contact Dr Wealth for help and i promise he will never fail you, you can email him on [email protected] you can also call/text him on +12184533734

#122550 Reply
    Victoria Jones

Hello everyone am Victoria Jones, am here to share a great testimony on how Dr Wealth transformed my life financially, i still finds it difficult to believe that i now worth millions of dollars, i have been playing lottery game for so long and i have never win any reasonable amount of money, i was doing some research on google about lottery game and i came across a testimony of a woman who won a very huge amount of money on lottery game through the help of Dr Wealth who prayed for her and gave her a winning numbers to play, and surprisingly her name came out amongst the winners she won 19.5million dollars, so i also decided to try my luck, i contacted Dr Wealth and i also asked him for help and he told me what i needed to do which was a very easy task which i did and on the second day after he had made prayers for me he gave me some numbers and told me that i should go and play them so i went to play the numbers he gave me and on Tuesday i went to check the result, there i got the shock of my life, i saw my names amongst the winners list i won an amount i have never dreamed of, my mouth was open and i didn’t know what to say that was how my financial life changed, i just want the world to know that there is a great man called Dr Wealth Magnus, if you have been playing lottery game and you have never won i ill advice you to contact Dr Wealth for help and i promise he will never fail you, you can email him on [email protected] you can also call/text him on +12184533734

#153044 Reply
    Victoria Jones

Hello everyone am Victoria Jones, am here to share a great testimony on how Dr Wealth transformed my life financially, i still finds it difficult to believe that i now worth millions of dollars, i have been playing lottery game for so long and i have never win any reasonable amount of money, i was doing some research online about lottery game and i came across a testimony of a woman who won a very huge amount of money on lottery game through the help of Dr Wealth who predicted a winning game for her to play, and surprisingly she won a huge amount of money 19.5million dollars, so i also contacted Dr Wealth and asked him for help he told me what i needed to do which i did and on the second day after he had cast the spell for me he gave me some sure numbers to play so i went to play the numbers so on Tuesday the result came out and i went to check there i got the shock of my life, i saw my names amongst the winners i won an amount i have never dreamed of in my life, my mouth was open and i didn’t know what to say that was how my life changed financially i just want the world to know that there is a great spell caster called Dr Wealth if you have been playing lottery game and you have never won i will advise you to contact Dr Wealth for help and i promise you your story will change, you can email him at [email protected] you can also WhatsApp him on +12184533734

#158384 Reply
    christopher byran

I gotta share something kinda tough from just last week. I got caught up in this investment scam, and man, I lost a big chunk, like 80 grand. It all started with those promises of making big bucks, but it ended up being a total mess of lies from these shady folks. But hey, here’s a little silver lining in the gloom. I stumbled upon this legit recovery services called SWIFT RECOVERY FIRM. They asked for solid proof that I’d been scammed, so I sent them all the docs I had. And you won’t believe it – they worked some magic and got my money back, like, real quick. So, if you’re stuck in the same boat, don’t give up. There’s still hope out there. Hit up [email protected] and get back on the road to financial peace. Whatsapp them on +1 (786) 684-0501

#161709 Reply
    Anita Collins

I was so impatient to carry out some necessary research about crypto training and investing buzz. Unfortunately for me, I invested 65,000 GBP worth of bitcoin with a fraudulent company. I was happy to watch my account grow to 240,000 GBP within a couple of weeks.
    But I didn’t realize I was dealing with a scam company, until I tried an attempt to withdraw. I made a withdrawal request, and notice my account suddenly blocked for no apparent reason. I tried contacting customer support, but all to no avail. I needed my money back at all cost, because I could not afford to let it go. So I tried all possible means to make sure I recover my scammed bitcoin. I did a lot of online research, and tried to see if there were other people who had any similar experience. I stumbled upon a cryptocurrency forum were couple of people mentioned that they had been through the same process but were able to recover their lost cryptocurrency funds with help of [email protected].
    So I file a report and they were able to help me get back all my lost funds within 24hrs.Am indebted to them, apart from trying to express my gratitude to them once again using this medium to recommend anybody who wants to recover scammed bitcoin, stolen cryptocurrency, funds lost to binary option forex, investment and any other form of online scam, reach out to
    WhatsApp +1(321)3890598
    Telegram +1 513 602 3179

#177232 Reply
    momos smith

My Name is Momos Smith, From Ohio United states

Am really happy that i and my Husband are cured of (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of LORD RICHARD , i have been

suffering from this disease for the past 3 years without solution until i came across this doctors who have cure so many people with his

herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my husband, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us

his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follows his instruction for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 3 weeks and

which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this lord richard who is

ready to help anytime any day. to all the readers and Viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this Dr and see if

he will not actually help you. I am not a stupid Woman that i will come out to the Public and start saying what someone have not done for
    me .contact him now if you are also in need of help via

email [email protected]
    whatsaap number +1(360)884-0286
    May God bless you sir for all your good works. contact LORD RICHARD today for your following diseases below

HEPATITIS,
    CÁNCER,
    HIV
    HERPES
    ASTHMA
    DIABETES
    EPILEPSY
    INFERTILITY
    STAPHYLOCOCCUS.
    BARENESS
    Kidney?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
Reply To: Win Lottery Win Powerball ,Jackpot Spells, Lotto Spells That Works Call
Your information:

Skip to content