Home Forums Members Forum Sam Faiers pays a heartwarming tribute to her late Nanny Wendy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    bethany03v

She was left devastated when her beloved Nanny Wendy passed away aged 77 last week after battling pneumonia.<br>And Sam Faiers paid a heartwarming tribute to her grandmother on Wednesday, sharing collage of throwback snaps to Instagram as well as a sweet message which read: ‘I will love you forever’.<br>Her tribute comes hours after older sister Billie also honoured their beloved Nanny, with a moving message and a throwback Karaoke video of Wendy singing. <br> Looking back: Sam Faiers paid a heartwarming tribute to her Nanny Wendy on Wednesday, sharing collage of throwback snaps to Instagram as well as a sweet message which read: ‘I will love you forever'<br>Former TOWIE star Sam, 30, remembered her relative with an image of throwback snaps featuring Wendy and Sam from over the years.<br>Captioning her post, which she also shared on her stories, Sam penned: ‘Nanny Wendy, a week today the lord called you home to heaven.<br> RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

‘I will love you forever nan, you was such a huge inspiration to Billie and I.
    From day one we was your ‘Miss Worlds’ you spoke positivity over us our whole life. You loved us unconditionally. You truly was the best nan ever.<br>>She continued: ‘I can hear your voice everyday, ‘hello my darling, how are you’.

You would call us almost everyday for a chat, you would come to all the parties and events with us, I have thousands of special memories with you, nan you are a legend<br>p> So missed: Her tribute comes hours after older sister Billie also honoured their beloved grandmother with a touching message and throwback vid<br>p>Going on to detail the impact Wendy had on her, Sam concluded: ‘I’m so blessed that I had you in my life, you was infectious, everyone loved you.<br>p>’I will continue to make you proud nannny.

Until we meet again.. for a ‘coffee and doughnut’ or a ‘ ‘Pína colada’.'<br>c]The poignant message garnered several supportive comments from her fans and showbiz pals, including Gemma Colins, Chloe Sims and Luisa Ziss<br> Sam also shared an image of her cooking her Nan’s favourite mea<br>  Lovely words: Captioning her post, which she also shared on her stories, Sam penned: ‘Nanny Wendy, a week today the lord called you home to h<br>n’ Remembering her: Sam also shared an image of her cooking her Nan’s favourit<br>alSam’s message comes shortly after sister Billie shared her own touching tribute to her grandmother on Tuesday, sharing a clip of Wendy singing karaoke to her Instagram alongside a sweet message saying how much she missed her relative.n>The reality star, 31, also took to her Instagram stories on Wednesday where she revealed she had returned to training, after being forced to miss the last show so she could grieve over her l<br> Billie uploaded a heartwarming video of Nanny Wendy singing karaoke just two days before Billie’s Maldives wedding to Greg Shepherd in 2<br> In the clip, a confident Wendy took centre stage as she belted out her ‘favourite song’, Crazy by Patsy Cline, to rapturous applause from the cr<br>  Happy times: Billie, 31, uploaded a heartwarming video of Nanny Wendy singing karaoke just two days before Billie’s Maldives wedding to Greg Shepherd i<br>19 Writing alongside the video, Billie paid a touching tribute to ‘My beautiful nanny w<br>’.She penned: ‘I struggle to understand why you have been taken from us so<br>n.’All I can hold onto in my heart are the many amazing memories with you nanny and this one has to be one of my favourites that I will cherish forever ❤️ Here you are in the Maldives just 2 days before my wedding, 인계동가라오케 singing your favourite song, only you could capture a crowd like this my precious nanny w<br> ❤️’The former TOWIE star went on to say how much she cherished many years with her beloved nan, adding: ‘I am so grateful I had you in my life for 31 years, you have been the most encouraging, loving, funniest, one of a kind, special nanny that we could ever<br>h for…’Your ‘Miss worlds’ you would always call Samantha and I, I know how proud of us you are, you told us ev<br>day ❤️ Memories: In the clip, a confident Wendy took centre stage as she belted out her ‘favourite song’, Crazy by Patsy Cline, to rapturous applause <br> the crowd’I miss you terribly and I’m heartbroken. I will love you forever an<br>er ❤️.’Billie didn’t take part in Sunday’s episode of Dancing On Ice so she could grieve the ‘devastating’ loss o<br>r relative.A DOI spokesperson said at the time: ‘Sadly due to a family bereavement this week Billie Shepherd is taking a break from the ice and won’t be on Sunday’s show.

We look forward to her returning next week and 인계동셔츠룸 send her all of our love at <br> sad time.’ And on Wednesday, Billie confirmed that she had returned to Dancing On Ice training as she shared a picture from skate partner Mark Hanretty in which he said: ‘#<br>AtItAgain.’  mageCaption”> mageCaption”> mageCaption”> Tribute: Writing alongside the video, Billie paid a touching tribute to ‘My beautiful nanny wendy’ as she shared how much<br> meant to herWhile Billie captioned the clip saying: ‘I have some serious catc<br> up to do.’ It was announced last week that Billie has lost her Nanny Wendy and a source close to the family said: ‘The girls are completely d<br>tated.’They were very close with their Nan and her passing has come as a complete shoc<br> the family.’MailOnline understands that the girls and their families have also taken time out to grieve and have temporarily halted filming for The<br>my Diaries.  Week off: Billie didn’t take part in Sunday’s episode of Dancing On Ice so she could grieve the ‘devastating’ loss <br>er relative  Back at it: on Wednesday, Billie confirmed that she had returned to Dancing On Ice training as she shared a picture from skate partner Mark Hanretty in which he said:<br>ackAtItAgain’Billie and Sam have been silent on social media in recent days following the tragic loss <br>heir nanny. They had begun filming for the ninth series of their successful fly on the wall ITV series last month, as they shot Sam’s 30th l<br>own birthday.They have regularly shared images with Nanny Wendy on their social media pages at glamorous events<br> on holidays. In 2019 the family holidayed at the five-star Celtic Manor Resort in Newport, Wales, where the sisters were joined by mum Sue a<br>randma Wendy.While on the trip Billie shared a sweet picture of herself, Sam, mum Suzie, 51, and Wendy, alongside the caption: ‘Three generations.

We learnt <br> the best.’ The Faiers sisters had a close bond with their nanny, who is mother to their biological fat<br>Lee Faiers.  Skating again: Billie and Mark are set to take to the ice once more on Sunday after she took time out to grieve<br> her relative

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Sam Faiers pays a heartwarming tribute to her late Nanny Wendy
Your information:

Skip to content