Home Forums Members Forum Powerful Lottery Spells That Work: How to Get Good Luck to Win the Lottery Reply To: Powerful Lottery Spells That Work: How to Get Good Luck to Win the Lottery

Anne

I am ANNE FROM TULSA OK,. I can never stop thanking Dr EBAKOLEANE, for transforming my life, i have been playing lottery games for a very long time and i have never one day win any game, i met a friend whom i complained to about my inability to win and he introduced me to Dr EBAKOLEANE whom helped his life by giving him a game that he played and he won $60 MILLION
so i contacted him through his email and he assured me that i will wine big once he give me a game to play, he asked me to give him two day so he can make prayers to his gods so that the winning numbers will be revealed to him, so i waited for the two days the second day he sent me the number to play, so i went to play the game i never had it in my mind that i was going to win such amount of money, so on that faithful day i went to check the game and behold i got the biggest shock of my life i won $85, MILLION, and from that moment my life changed.
all thanks to Dr EBAKOLEANE, i want to also advice everyone out there to also contact him if you have been playing lottery and you have never won.
You can reach him via his email, [email protected] or WhatsApp him +1661-475-8138,

Skip to content