Home Forums Members Forum Powerful Lottery Spells That Work: How to Get Good Luck to Win the Lottery Reply To: Powerful Lottery Spells That Work: How to Get Good Luck to Win the Lottery

Earl Lape

I am Earl Lape. I’m a 61 years old retired mechanic from Dubuque Iowa. I never thought I could be this wealthy after all I’ve been through trying to meet ends and take good care of my family. But all thanks to Dr Marcus he made me a lottery winner of $40,030,000 (fourth million thirty thousand) with the help of his spell. This was one of the greatest things that has ever happened in my life. I came in contact with him after seeing someone’s testimony on the internet. So I came in contact with him and he told me he will help me after telling him my situation, I provided all his requirements, the spell was done, and he gave me the winning numbers after 48 hours, I went to purchase my ticket on April 1 in Clive Iowa (AP) and I played as instructed. At first I never believed I won the lottery when I got the email notification because it was April fool’s day. But all thanks to Dr Marcus for his great work in my life. You too can reach him [email protected] or Whatsapp +2348110492028 and he will be there for you, THANK YOU.

Skip to content