Home Forums Members Forum Powerful Lottery Spells That Work: How to Get Good Luck to Win the Lottery

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 245 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Gibson

I want to use this opportunity to tell the whole world on how I become rich and famous. I’m 93 years old. I was passing through difficulty in business and there was no hope of me coming out of my debt. I borrow money in my bank to do my business and I run at lost on the business I got frustrated and decided to be playing lottery to see if I can win and make my business grow and I have played for years now nothing good is coming my way on till I meet someone online talking about Dr Ayoola on the internet. He was taking about how this Dr Ayoola help him to win mega million lottery game. I said to myself if this is true and decide to contact him and told him to help me as well I later read more about this man and see how he has been helping people all over the world. I have faith in him and choose to work with him. After working with him he told me what I need to do for the number to be given to me which I did after he finish working he said I will have a dream and the number will be review to me in the dream. That night has I was sleeping I dream a number immediately he call me and gave me the same number I dream of and ask me to go and play the number. Today I’m here testifying of the good work he did for me I played the number and I won the sum of 1, 000,000 million dollars in a lotto max. You can contact Dr Ayoola for help if you want to win big in lottery game he has the gift of giving right number contact him today and thank me email him today Via email: drayoolasolutionhome@gmail. com or https://www.facebook.com/Dr-Ayoola-105640401516053/ text or call +14809032128

#67269 Reply
    Manu Jez

Good evening my fellow listeners my name Manu Jez, I am here to say a big thank you to Dr Orman for reuniting me and my husband after 5 years of separation, it was a terrible situation for me because i and my husband share a strong bond but i was surprise how he hate me so quick,he doesn’t want to set his eyes on me for no reason, I was confused for good 5 years without my husband it was hell for me. After i seek for help from my friend, he introduced me to Dr Orman a great voodoo caster that review to me that my husband was under spell of love portion from a lady from Spain, I knew something was wrong with my husband but i couldn’t figure it but all thanks to Dr Orman for breaking that love portion that cast on my husband, and i told dr orman to cast a madness spell on the lady because she destroyed my home, Right now i am back with my husband, happy again, I am very grateful to Dr Orman for his great work he did for me and my Family, Here is Dr Orman detail just incase you have any similar problems in your home email address [email protected] or call his mobile number +905398102247 or through web https://ormanspritualist.blogspot.com/

#68611 Reply
    Anonymous

My name is Nora Tidermann, I am from Norway but I live Cardiff united Kingdom, I have been married 20 Years now, we have children that lives in different states and countries, we are famous and wealthy we have our personal house in UK with good business, But it all happened last year when my husband was having a serious problem with the Govt because an employee lied to the authorities about us and we the case was taken to the court, this case linger on for months with no solution to the extend we were about losing our licensee because deal on Pharmaceuticals, I was scared because we will lose everything we have worked for years, I went online for solution there was a testimony i saw online, her name was Marry from US, about Dr Sakomo, I write out the contact of dr sakomo WhatsApp +1502 7953-816 number, after much giving it a thoughts I decided to contact him and i explained my problems to him and the critical situation we are facing now, He told as long as the sun rises every morning, that he can help me and the case will be dropped and the person lied will be charge to court and be jailed, I believe him, He perform the necessary rituals needed, to my greatest surprise after 72 hours, on the next hearing, the case was discharge and the other was jailed . All thanks to Dr sakomo for his great and wonderful, words can’t explain how grateful i am to him that he rescue my family from going down. here is his email details email:[email protected] and website:https://drsakomolovespellhome.net/index

#68716 Reply
    Anonymous

Getting back my ex lover was never easy until I read good reviews about Dr Paul love spell portion. My Boyfriend left the house without a note or a word and never returned or replies to my text. I tried all possible means to reach out to him but nothing i was depressed and devastated because I and my lover had just a baby together. It became more horrible when I found out he was seeing another lady in our neighborhood. I tried many two online spell casters they couldn’t help me out until last month my colleague at work told me about Dr Paul love spell and I decided to give it a trial i contacted this love spell caster he told me what to do i did everything and he told me in less than 24 hours my lover will be back to me. Like a dream come true it worked for me and my lover texted me and returned home, no stress No side effects. I will want anyone here having relationship/marriage issues should contact Dr Paul now.
    WhatsApp +234 802 699 3268
    Email; [email protected]

#68819 Reply
    Anonymous

Give a try to Dr Trevor herbal remedies & free from your health disease/virus within (15) days of dosage. He cured me of herpes virus that i have been suffering from the past 8 months. few days after i used his herbal medication i became fully cured, he also cure the following:
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES 1&2
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS
    5. AMOEBIC MENINGOENCEPHALITIS
    6. ANTHRAX
    7. PLAGUE
    8. Genital wart
    9. BRING OF EX LOVER BACK TO LOVE YOU.
    10.STROKE
    11.Parasites
    12.Monkey Pox
    13.Chicken Pox
    Email:[email protected]
    Contact via WhatsApp:+2348164876542

#71829 Reply
    Stella Mataipule

Hi everyone, at first I wasn’t too sure about this whole thing, but when I saw comments and testimonies of how Dr Uwaifo helped people in winning Lottery Mega Millions, I decided to give it a try and here am I testifying of how the great Dr Uwaifo cast spells and gave me the  Mega Millions Winning Numbers. Just like a dream when the draws results came out, I was among the winners. I won $650 Millions Dollars just like that. Such a great and powerful man like Dr Uwaifo deserves accolades, gifted and well skilled on spell casting. I recommend Dr Uwaifo because I tested his divine powers and it worked.Thank you Dr Uwaifo Contact email: [email protected] or Website: https://druwaifospelltempl.wixsite.com/my-site-1 or Text Phone: +1(315) 277-2762.

#72357 Reply
    Lerynne West

I’m a wealthy woman today is because of Dr Benjamin the great lottery spell caster who my friend directed me to contact as he had helped him in the past to win the lottery. After I contacted him he assured me that he will help me and he also instructed me on what to do, at that point I realize that this is a life-changing opportunity for me, after I followed the instructions that he gave me, I won the sum of 343.9 million dollars power ball jackpot I’m excited to share my winnings with family and friends and Dr Benjamin for he made this possible, I also plan to purchase a new car, and look forward to a long vacation. I also plan to give to the causes and organizations important to my family through our newly established Callum Foundation. Dr Benjamin once again I’m grateful for your help, he’s always open to as many that need his help, I’ll leave his contact info below. email [email protected] whatsapp +17066036031 or visit his website Dr-benjamin.com

#73011 Reply
    SOLUTION TO ALL PROBLEMS

Read Up My Story Today as my story is a very special and unique one as is not like the numerous advert you always see online and also I want to be 100% sincere and truthful to you that there can never be any other online spell caster that can help you bring back your EX BACK to you other than DR HUNTER ALVIN as he alone is 100% effective,dynamic and very reliable as 99.9% of other spell casters are not for real and can never help you solve your problems at all instead they will complicate your present condition OK SO BE WISE AND ALSO BE WARNED AND CONTACT DR HUNTER ALVIN TODAY… MY OWN LIFE STORY / EXPERIENCES IS BELOW:

My Name is Mark Kelvin, From USA. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr HUNTER ALVIN has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex WIFE to me with his great spell, I was married to this woman called Sharon we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to make her pregnant for me and also give her al she needs she left me and told me she can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get her back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email: [email protected] OR [email protected] …. YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS TO CONTACT HIM as you won’t believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost WIFE back, and after a month she became pregnant for me because he gave me some herbs to take also and when she went for a test and the result stated that she was pregnant am happy today am a FATHER of a baby girl, thank you once again the great DR HUNTER ALVIN for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

(1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child/PREGNANCY SPELL.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
    yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
    (10)Stop Divorce
    (11) CURE TO ALL KIND OF SICKNESS/DISEASES HERE
    (12) Winning of lottery
    (13) Cure To Hiv/Aids
    (14) LOTTERY/LOTTO SPELL WINNING
    (15) CURE TO HERPES AND ANY OTHER SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES AT ALL…
    (16) HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED BEFORE AND NEEDS TO RECOVER ALL THE DOLLARS/MONEY YOU LOST TO THESE FRAUDSTER ???.. CONTACT HUNTER ALVIN AS HE HELPED MY FRIEND CALLED LEONARD CAPTAIN FROM USA TO RECOVER BACK THE SUM OF $300,000.00 DOLLARS HE LOST TO SCAMMERS ONLINE

Email: [email protected] OR [email protected] …. YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS TO CONTACT HIM …… YOU CAN ALSO CALL / ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2347059232579

#73281 Reply
    david smith

I will continue to testify about Dr marcus for bringing joy and happiness into my life. My name are David Smith, and I love playing the lottery game, I have been buying lottery tickets for so many years, but I have not been lucky enough to win, but still hoping I win some days, on this very faithful day when I was doing review about the lottery I saw someone comment about how a man help her won the lottery, I was a bit skeptical but decided to give it a try. So I copied the email [email protected] on the comment and sent him a message, he responded in two days time! ( Yes he can help me win the lottery) I was so happy, I gave him all his requirements, so he proceeded with his work. He gave the five numbers 20,34,39,43,57 which I can still clearly remember! So I went ahead and bought my ticket at Michiganlottery.com, I was checking my tickets online on Wednesday morning, and out of the corner of my eye I saw the $1 million prize. Thanks to the megaplier, my prize was multiplied by three for a $3 million prize. I quickly called my wife right away and it took me 10 minutes to convince her we’d won $3 million. But she was still skeptical, so she had me send her a screenshot and then google the numbers herself. We were both stunned. I was still in shock. This was the largest ever winning ticket bought at Michiganlottery.com. I later visited lottery headquarters on Friday to claim the big prize. And I was awarded a check of 3 million dollars. All thanks to Dr Marcus he’s indeed a great man. You can reach him directly on his Whatsapp+2348110492028

#73344 Reply
    earl lape

Sometimes things might look impossible when you do not try, but when you try you will see it is even more than possible. A lot of people knows how I won the lottery because I didn’t kept it to my self alone, I’m Earl Lape, A retired mechanic from Dubuque, I won the $40.03 million ($40, 030,000) Iowa lottery. This happened after a friend of mine ( Richard Wahl ) introduced Dr Lucas to me on how he helped him won the lottery $533 million jackpot, i never doubted because he is my very good friend there’s no way he would lie to me, so i gave it a try and contacted Dr Lucas on Email [email protected], he responded and i explained to him what i want, he told me what to do and gave me 24hours before giving me the numbers to play, I played and I won. At first i laughed and thought it was April Fools, untill i claimed my price at Iowa Lottery headquarters in Clive. I’m sharing this because i want you seeing this to also win and live a better life, if you really want to win the lottery Dr Lucas is the only way, I promise you he is genuine, try and thank me later.Email:: [email protected] WhatsApp:: +234 904 794 3567

#73345 Reply
    earl lape

Sometimes things might look impossible when you do not try, but when you try you will see it is even more than possible. A lot of people knows how I won the lottery because I didn’t kept it to my self alone, I’m Earl Lape, A retired mechanic from Dubuque, I won the $40.03 million ($40, 030,000) Iowa lottery. This happened after a friend of mine ( Richard Wahl ) introduced Dr Lucas to me on how he helped him won the lottery $533 million jackpot, i never doubted because he is my very good friend there’s no way he would lie to me, so i gave it a try and contacted Dr Lucas on Email [email protected], he responded and i explained to him what i want, he told me what to do and gave me 24hours before giving me the numbers to play, I played and I won. At first i laughed and thought it was April Fools, untill i claimed my price at Iowa Lottery headquarters in Clive. I’m sharing this because i want you seeing this to also win and live a better life, if you really want to win the lottery Dr Lucas is the only way, I promise you he is genuine, try and thank me later.Email:: [email protected] WhatsApp:: +234 904 794 3567.

#78265 Reply
    earl lape

Sometimes things might look impossible when you do not try, but when you try you will see it is even more than possible. A lot of people knows how I won the lottery because I didn’t kept it to my self alone, I’m Earl Lape, A retired mechanic from Dubuque, I won the $40.03 million ($40, 030,000) Iowa lottery. This happened after a friend of mine ( Richard Wahl ) introduced Dr Lucas to me on how he helped him won the lottery $533 million jackpot, i never doubted because he is my very good friend there’s no way he would lie to me, so i gave it a try and contacted Dr Lucas on Email [email protected], he responded and i explained to him what i want, he told me what to do and gave me 24hours before giving me the numbers to play, I played and I won. At first i laughed and thought it was April Fools, untill i claimed my price at Iowa Lottery headquarters in Clive. I’m sharing this because i want you seeing this to also win and live a better life, if you really want to win the lottery Dr Lucas is the only way, I promise you he is genuine, try and thank me later.Email:: [email protected] WhatsApp:: +234 904 794 3567 ..

#90821 Reply
    Mary Elliott

I’m so happy that I finally won $13.3 million Mega Millions lottery jackpot, I took an advice from some person who talked about this great spell caster called Dr Emmanuel the person placed a testimonies on a blog saying how Dr Emmanuel helped him win the lottery by sending him the winning number I was curious and I thought it was all joke not until I contacted this spell caster to know for myself how this work cause I have spend a lot buying tickets and I never win. I contacted him and he told me the necessary thing that need to be done and I did it and he told me to wait for 3days and truly he gave me the winning numbers to play the lottery which I did, Can you believe my name was the first among winners. He told me (my son all I need you to do for me is make sure that you share this testimonies to others so that they can also win the lottery cause I do not have much time to spend on the internet) so that is why I am sharing this testimony with you that if you want to win the lottery this is how you will reach him through his Email address: [email protected] call him or whats-app +1(332)253-4306 This the only answer to that your problem of winning the lottery.

#91170 Reply
    earl lape

Sometimes things might look impossible when you do not try, but when you try you will see it is even more than possible. A lot of people knows how I won the lottery because I didn’t kept it to my self alone, I’m Earl Lape, A retired mechanic from Dubuque, I won the $40.03 million ($40, 030,000) Iowa lottery. This happened after a friend of mine ( Richard Wahl ) introduced Dr Lucas to me on how he helped him won the lottery $533 million jackpot, i never doubted because he is my very good friend there’s no way he would lie to me, so i gave it a try and contacted Dr Lucas on Email [email protected], he responded and i explained to him what i want, he told me what to do and gave me 24hours before giving me the numbers to play, I played and I won. At first i laughed and thought it was April Fools, untill i claimed my price at Iowa Lottery headquarters in Clive. I’m sharing this because i want you seeing this to also win and live a better life, if you really want to win the lottery Dr Lucas is the only way, I promise you he is genuine, try and thank me later.
    Email:: [email protected]
    WhatsApp:: +234 904 794 3567

#91289 Reply
    Natasha Thompson

My name is Natasha Thompson from the USA/Texas.. Am so overwhelmed with gratitude to let the world know how Dr Kachi, the great spell caster changed my life for good. It all started when I lost my job and I was down financially and emotionally because I couldn’t be able provide for my two kids and staying home all day Jobless it’s not easy until I was checking on the internet when I saw a series of testimonies hearing people winning the Powerball lottery, I didn’t believed, but being poor no job you have no option. I gave it a try and I contacted Dr Kachi who told me what i have to do before I can become a big lottery winner and I accepted. He made special prayers for me in his temple and gave me the required numbers to play the lottery game and when I used the numbers to play it, I won a massive $344.6 million Powerball jackpot. I was so happy and I choose to review my winning in any platform, I would love other people to seek help from Dr Kachi through Text and Call: +1 (209) 893-8075 or email [email protected]

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 245 total)
Reply To: Powerful Lottery Spells That Work: How to Get Good Luck to Win the Lottery
Your information:

Skip to content