Home Forums Members Forum Powerful Lottery Spells That Work: How to Get Good Luck to Win the Lottery

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 252 total)
  • Author
    Liza Minnelli

This is my statement about how I finally joined the new world order, the Illuminati, after trying to join for over two years, but scammers took money from me several times. I have been trying to join the Illuminati for so long but scammers keep stealing money from me until earlier this year I met Lord Mike Fisher online, contacted him and explained everything to him and he recommended me the registration used and I paid for it. A big member has made it easier for me to get started and I was initiated into the world order. Upon completion of my initiation, I will receive the sum of $2,000,000. I am very happy! And promise to spread the good work of Lord Mike Fisher. If you are interested in joining the Illuminati of the New World Order today, contact Lord Mike Fisher today. He is your best chance to become the member of the Illuminati you have always wanted. Contact Lord Mike Fisher via Email: : [email protected]
    WhatsApp : +905488202419

#218264 Reply
    Lucy

Hi everyone i’m here to testify of a great and powerful spell caster called Dr Ogudugu I was so confused and devastated when my boyfriend left me without word, I needed him back desperately because i loved him so much. So a friend of mine introduced me to this powerful spell caster who had helped her in getting her lover back, so i contacted him and he promise that in less than 48 hours he will come back to me. After i did all he asked to my greatest surprise my bf who had refuses to speak with me came to my house and asked for forgiveness for all he had made me go through and now we are living happily together, if you have any relationship problem i will advice you contact him for your testimonies. His contact details. [email protected]

#218768 Reply
    Vera

lnfidelity unfortunately is becoming a part and parcel of our everyday life. the institution of marriage is not left out as cheating is fragrantly done by both husbands and wives neither can much be said of those in relationships too. I had met my ex wife in college and we were a big part of each others push to sucess. we have been good all through our 15 years of marriage not until I noticed she’s been distant and wanting to keep more to herself. I wasn’t bothered at first since she can be like that sometimes. this went ahead for quite a while, then I became overtly suspicious when I asked to use her room desktop and she refused. I further asked much later to use her phone she also refused. I immediately called our tech guy in the military who referred me to the hackers where I was able to hire the service of jeffrey who got me access remotely to her computer and iPhone,cant beleive what l saw.contact him via email:hackrontech @gmail com.

#218769 Reply
    Manuel

This is my honest experience. There are a lot of untrue recommendations but because i haven’t worked with all of them i can’t tell you not to trust all of them. I won’t be the one to alter someone’s livelihood. If you have lost money to scam anytime at all, there is a solution. Send a mail to this recovery expert to (hackrontech @gmail com) get the peace of mind you deserve.

#219351 Reply
    john

Do you need a business loan? we give out loans to interested customer that are seeking for loans to improve their businesses, we can assist you with a loan up to €15 Million euros. we offer loans at 3% interest rate. email us today
    [email protected]

#219352 Reply
    john

Do you need a business loan? we give out loans to interested customer that are seeking for loans to improve their businesses, we can assist you with a loan up to €15 Million euros. we offer loans at 3% interest rate. email us today

[email protected]

#219365 Reply
    wayne murray

I won the $10million lottery jackpot twice within one year, although it was not by my powers. I’m Wayne Murray from Brooklyn, i was very lucky to contact Dr Lucas a great spell caster that has never fail, when i contacted Dr Lucas through the Email and WhatsApp i got online he responded to me at once and i explained to him that i want to win the lottery, his response was that making people win the lottery is the easiest thing for him to do, so he started working on my spell immediately i provided all the necessary requirements for him, i was curious to know how it is going to work and how I’m going to win with his numbers so that made me obey all his instructions, after 48hours he gave me the numbers and instructed me on how to play, so when i played i actually WON, but i still didn’t believe he did it then, so i pleaded with him to give me another numbers again which he freely did, and to my greatest surprise I won the second time, Dr Lucas is real and genuine, tested and trusted. I never wanted to mention this on social media but i can’t keep this to myself alone, i need people to also benefit from the blessings of Dr Lucas, his Email is Drlucasspelltemple@gmail. com or WhatsApp him on +234 904 794 3567 this is the best tips i can give to anyone who’s trying to win the lottery.

#219476 Reply
    Mariam Wilson

My marriage is a direct result of Prophet Isaac’s love magic. For years, he has cast spells of divine affection to help me sort out issues with my partner. As I neared retirement, I knew that life after employment would bring its own set of difficulties, so I turned to Prophet Isaac for advice. He promised me that I would hit the jackpot if I adhered to his instructions to the letter. I collected the items needed for the lottery spell and, feeling sure of myself, revealed my retirement intentions to my boss, who agreed to July 17 as my retirement day. Three days after that, I went to a J&J Variety store in West Boylston, Mass, as Prophet Isaac had instructed, and to my surprise, I won $1,000,000. I chose to take the cash prize of $650,000. I am deeply thankful to Prophet Isaac. I invite you to express your thanks to him or reach out to Prophet Isaac for help via email: ([email protected]), WhatsApp: +1 (757) 237-1724, Telegram @web_wizard511 or on his Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/RealWhiteMagicSpell.

#221845 Reply
    Gerard Ritier

Hi everyone, I come with goodnews on how you can win the lottery. Winning the lottery was a dream come through for me and this was made possible with the help of Dr Kumar lottery winning numbers. All my years of playing the lottery I was unable to win on my own and online tips could not help me as well. I keep trying and also researching on how I can improve my chances of winning and I came across a lot of comments about Dr Kumar lottery winning numbers which have indeed made a lot of people lottery winners. I also contacted Dr Kumar by email and requested for my winning numbers which he responded to and sent me the winning numbers which I played and won the EuroMillions jackpot. You can contact Dr Kumar on email: [email protected] or WhatsApp +2347051705853 to send you your lottery winning numbers. This is the only way you can win the lottery by contacting Dr Kumar to send you the winning numbers..

#222536 Reply
    steven afiffe

Navigating the online landscape can sometimes feel like trekking through a treacherous wilderness with no sense of direction .Lately, I found myself trapped in a web of deceit spun by a group of fraudsters and fakes online, rendering me helpless and devastated.
    However, amidst the chaos, I stumbled upon a beacon of hope – a very small and private agency with a waiting list, @divisionofrecovery would become my saving grace. From the moment I reached out to them, i was met with professionalism and more importantly empathy. They listened attentively as I recounted my harrowing ordeal, offering reassurance and guidance every step of the way. It took us only 18 hours to recover my entire pension which i initially lost. Their impact extended far beyond mere financial restitution. In the midst of despair, they provided a beacon of light, restoring my faith in humanity and reaffirming that goodness still exists in this digital wilderness. Their unwavering dedication to their clients is nothing short of commendable, and I am eternally grateful for their invaluable assistance. Just as i promised ,i will always give reviews about them if i see a chance to, just incase there is anyone who is going through such situation like i did, below is there lines of communication.

email:[email protected]
    Cell= +1 469 251 2197
    telegram= 682 302 2966

#cryptocurrency #scammed #btc #bitcoin #recover #dept.ofrecovery #howto #howtorecovermybitcion #howtocrypto

#222882 Reply
    Bianca

My name is Bianca Colman . My c,r,y,p,t,o was stolen, which was an unfortunate thing for me. The situation started when I got an email at work alerting me to an attempted login from Indonesia on my wallet. The email directed me to a link where I could reset my password. My computer froze for several minutes after I clicked on the link. After rebooting, I saw that my wallet had been compromised and that all of my funds had been removed. However fortunately for me, thanks to LOST RECOVERY MASTERS, I was able to recover my stolen funds. You can also contact them if you require their services

Contact info:
    Website (https ://lost recovery masters. com/ )

Email(Support @ lost recovery masters. com) or

What s app +44(7537)-105921

#223072 Reply
    wayne murray

I won the $10million lottery jackpot twice within one year, although it was not by my powers. I’m Wayne Murray from Brooklyn, i was very lucky to contact Dr Lucas a great spell caster that has never fail, when i contacted Dr Lucas through the Email and WhatsApp i got online he responded to me at once and i explained to him that i want to win the lottery, his response was that making people win the lottery is the easiest thing for him to do, so he started working on my spell immediately i provided all the necessary requirements for him, i was curious to know how it is going to work and how I’m going to win with his numbers so that made me obey all his instructions, after 48hours he gave me the numbers and instructed me on how to play, so when i played i actually WON, but i still didn’t believe he did it then, so i pleaded with him to give me another numbers again which he freely did, and to my greatest surprise I won the second time, Dr Lucas is real and genuine, tested and trusted. I never wanted to mention this on social media but i can’t keep this to myself alone, i need people to also benefit from the blessings of Dr Lucas, his Email is Drlucasspelltemple@gmail. com or WhatsApp him on +234 904 794 3567 this is the best tips i can give to anyone who’s trying to win the lottery..

#223077 Reply
    wayne murray

I won the $10million lottery jackpot twice within one year, although it was not by my powers. I’m Wayne Murray from Brooklyn, i was very lucky to contact Dr Lucas a great spell caster that has never fail, when i contacted Dr Lucas through the Email and WhatsApp i got online he responded to me at once and i explained to him that i want to win the lottery, his response was that making people win the lottery is the easiest thing for him to do, so he started working on my spell immediately i provided all the necessary requirements for him, i was curious to know how it is going to work and how I’m going to win with his numbers so that made me obey all his instructions, after 48hours he gave me the numbers and instructed me on how to play, so when i played i actually WON, but i still didn’t believe he did it then, so i pleaded with him to give me another numbers again which he freely did, and to my greatest surprise I won the second time, Dr Lucas is real and genuine, tested and trusted. I never wanted to mention this on social media but i can’t keep this to myself alone, i need people to also benefit from the blessings of Dr Lucas, his Email is Drlucasspelltemple@gmail. com or WhatsApp him on +234 904 794 3567 this is the best tips i can give to anyone who’s trying to win the lottery

#223078 Reply
    wayne murray

I won the $10million lottery jackpot twice within one year, although it was not by my powers. I’m Wayne Murray from Brooklyn, i was very lucky to contact Dr Lucas a great spell caster that has never fail, when i contacted Dr Lucas through the Email and WhatsApp i got online he responded to me at once and i explained to him that i want to win the lottery, his response was that making people win the lottery is the easiest thing for him to do, so he started working on my spell immediately i provided all the necessary requirements for him, i was curious to know how it is going to work and how I’m going to win with his numbers so that made me obey all his instructions, after 48hours he gave me the numbers and instructed me on how to play, so when i played i actually WON, but i still didn’t believe he did it then, so i pleaded with him to give me another numbers again which he freely did, and to my greatest surprise I won the second time, Dr Lucas is real and genuine, tested and trusted. I never wanted to mention this on social media but i can’t keep this to myself alone, i need people to also benefit from the blessings of Dr Lucas, his Email is [email protected] or WhatsApp him on +234 904 794 3567 this is the best tips i can give to anyone who’s trying to win the lottery..

#223102 Reply
    john

[email protected]

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 252 total)
Reply To: Powerful Lottery Spells That Work: How to Get Good Luck to Win the Lottery
Your information:

Skip to content