Home Forums Members Forum Powerful Lottery Spells That Work: How to Get Good Luck to Win the Lottery

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 252 total)
  • Author
    brians mahan

I’ve been playing the lottery since I was 20, the highest amount I’ve ever won is $500 and I decided to get help online on how to win the lottery massively. I met DR MARCUS who gives out numbers to win the lottery with his spells. I communicated with him and he told me what I needed to know about how the spell will be done for me and I accepted. After 96 hours, he gave me the numbers and instructed me on how to play the lottery. I was shocked when I was notified that I had won $1,000,000 in the lottery and I couldn’t believe my eyes thinking I was dreaming but it was all real and happening. Getting rich is never by luck, it’s something we all have to work for, people have been playing the lottery for years and have never won. If you want to win big, I recommend you to DR MARCUS contact him on whatsapp +2348110492028 or via Email:[email protected] and let him guard you on what to do..

#215073 Reply
    wayne murray

I won the $10million lottery jackpot twice within one year, although it was not by my powers. I’m Wayne Murray from Brooklyn, i was very lucky to contact Dr Lucas a great spell caster that has never fail, when i contacted Dr Lucas through the Email and WhatsApp i got online he responded to me at once and i explained to him that i want to win the lottery, his response was that making people win the lottery is the easiest thing for him to do, so he started working on my spell immediately i provided all the necessary requirements for him, i was curious to know how it is going to work and how I’m going to win with his numbers so that made me obey all his instructions, after 48hours he gave me the numbers and instructed me on how to play, so when i played i actually WON, but i still didn’t believe he did it then, so i pleaded with him to give me another numbers again which he freely did, and to my greatest surprise I won the second time, Dr Lucas is real and genuine, tested and trusted. I never wanted to mention this on social media but i can’t keep this to myself alone, i need people to also benefit from the blessings of Dr Lucas, his Email is [email protected] or WhatsApp him on +234 904 794 3567 this is the best tips i can give to anyone who’s trying to win the lottery

#217303 Reply
    Christine Wilson

THIS WAS HOW I WON THE LOTTERY: My name is Christine Wilson from Attleborough, Massachusetts. I won $1 million from the lottery twice within just 10 weeks. I owe my success to Lord Bubuza, a spell caster who gave me lottery winning numbers through his special spells. He has a gift for predicting lottery outcomes, and after casting his spell, I bought a ticket for the “100X Cash” game as he instructed at Family Food Mart in Mansfield, MA, which turned out to be a huge win for me. I’m sharing my story to fulfill a promise I made to myself that I will testify about him. Join me and appreciate Lord Bubuza via Email: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com or Text/call: +1 505 569 0396 …

#217321 Reply
    Johnnie Taylor

Hello everyone out there who is trying to win the lottery. I bring you Goodnews on how you can win the lottery. I want to use this great opportunity to thank Dr Kumar for helping me to win the lottery Mega Millions, I saw a comment on a blog on how to get the winning numbers by contacting Dr Kumar and I also saw so many Testimonies about this same man Dr Kumar on how he gave out lottery winning numbers to so many people to win the lottery. I contacted him and he also sent me the lottery winning numbers which I played and I won $483 million ($256.9 million cash). You can contact Dr Kumar to get your winning numbers on email : spellcasttemple@gmail. com or WhatsApp +2347051705853

#217981 Reply
    kelsey zachow

I will say to become great and successful depends on you and what you are willing to sacrifice. I will only smile and remain grateful whenever I look back to 2014, I worked two jobs to help support my family which was not really easy for me. I was doing research when I saw a recommendation of Dr Marcus who changed the story of my life. I talked with him, I provided all that was required for my spiritual work, and a few days later he gave me lottery numbers to play. I want to purchase a lottery ticket on Friday June 13th. I was informed 11 days after that I won the $66,000,000 jackpot that was how my life changed forever. Thanks to Dr Marcus I recommend him on any spiritual problem reach him +2348110492028 or email [email protected]

#218060 Reply
    Hubert Meade

My name is Hubert Meade, and I live in New York. My happiest moment right now is testifying about Dr Zaza for making me win the lottery mega millions. For over 6 years I have been playing the mega million, buying different kinds of tickets just to make sure I won. Still nothing could change for me to win. I did a little research on a google internet that’s when I saw a lady who talk about Dr Zaza at first I couldn’t believe it I cut the site where I saw a testimony of Dr Zaza, I made another research again and I still saw so many testimonies of this spell casters called Dr Zaza, I just click his website because I have seen how people talked about him online so I contacted him and tell him I want to win the lottery mega millions, I followed his command and everything came out successfully I play the mega million game with the winning numbers Dr send to me I played it, when all results came out I was the winner. Do you believe Dr Zaza made me win a very big amount of $245,000.000 millions dollars. Anyone who is seeking help should get his website here https://drzazaspiritualhom.wixsite.com/dr-zaza-spiritual-ho . email: [email protected] and WhatsApp number +2349074392372

#218061 Reply
    Hubert Meade

My name is Hubert Meade, and I live in New York. My happiest moment right now is testifying about Dr Zaza for making me win the lottery mega millions. For over 6 years I have been playing the mega million, buying different kinds of tickets just to make sure I won. Still nothing could change for me to win. I did a little research on a google internet that’s when I saw a lady who talk about Dr Zaza at first I couldn’t believe it I cut the site where I saw a testimony of Dr Zaza, I made another research again and I still saw so many testimonies of this spell casters called Dr Zaza, I just click his website because I have seen how people talked about him online so I contacted him and tell him I want to win the lottery mega millions, I followed his command and everything came out successfully I play the mega million game with the winning numbers Dr send to me I played it, when all results came out I was the winner. Do you believe Dr Zaza made me win a very big amount of $245,000.000 millions dollars. Anyone who is seeking help should get his website here https://drzazaspiritualhom.wixsite.com/dr-zaza-spiritual-ho . email: drzazaspiritualhome@gmail. com and WhatsApp number +2349074392372

#218177 Reply
    Martin Filibert

TOP CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERING COMPANY//CRYPTO RECOVERY WIZARD
    I always bought the idea of investing in cryptocurrency but I didn’t go through the right process and I lost all my money to a fake cryptocurrency investment platform. I didn’t do enough research and I was scammed of my hard-earned money after falling victim to a cryptocurrency investment scam. I made all efforts to get back my money but to no success, I contacted the authorities as well but they couldn’t do anything to recover my funds until I was told about Crypto Recovery Wizard, a cryptocurrency recovery company that has helped other scam victims recover their funds. I contacted them immediately and provided all the necessary information needed to help them with their investigation. Crypto Recovery Wizard was able to recover my cryptocurrency funds and was able to track down those scammers. I’m truly grateful for their reliable and professional service. Crypto Recovery Wizard is the best approach if you want to recover your locked funds, and stolen cryptocurrencies.
    Contact Info;
    Email: hackrontech@ gmail.com

#218183 Reply
    sevillo449

I WON $2MILLION: Winning the lottery is not easy but with the help of a spell caster called lord Bubuza i won $2 million in BC/49 lottery draw. I have been playing the lottery for years and has won nothing so I sort for help online when I saw different testimonies where people thanks lord Bubuza for revealing the lottery winning numbers to them after casting his lottery spell. I contacted him for help to win the BC/49 lottery and provided him with his requirement to cast the lottery spell, 2 hours after the lottery spell was cast, lord Bubuza sent me some numbers and said they were revealed to him while casting the spell. I bought my ticket at a London drug store on 66 Avenue in Langley and checked at central and discovered I won $2million. I lack words to thank this genus, Join me and thank him via Email: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com or Text/call: +1 505 569 0396, He can help you too. my name is Alan Sevillo

#218192 Reply
    Cheng kurt

DO YOU LOST YOUR CRYPTO? YOU WANT TO RECOVERY YOUR STOLEN BTC CONTACT KEVIN M HACKER

VIA. Email: [email protected], Telegram @Kelvinmhacker or WhatsApp via: +1-256-956-4498

#218193 Reply
    Cheng kurt

DO YOU LOST YOUR CRYPTO? YOU WANT TO RECOVERY YOUR STOLEN BTC CONTACT KEVIN M HACKER

VIA. Email: [email protected], Telegram @Kelvinmhacker or WhatsApp via: +1-256-956-4498

#218217 Reply
    sevillo449

I WON $2MILLION: Winning the lottery is not easy but with the help of a spell caster called lord Bubuza I won $2 million in BC/49 lottery draw. I have been playing the lottery for years and have won nothing so I sought help online when I saw different testimonies where people thanked lord Bubuza for revealing the lottery winning numbers to them after casting his lottery spell. I contacted him for help to win the BC/49 lottery and provided him with his requirement to cast the lottery spell, 2 hours after the lottery spell was cast, lord Bubuza sent me some numbers and said they were revealed to him while casting the spell. I bought my ticket at a London drug store on 66 Avenue in Langley and checked at central and discovered I won $2million. I lack words to thank this genus, Join me and thank him via Email: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com or Text/call: +1 505 569 0396, He can help you too. my name is Alan Sevillo

#218235 Reply
    Frank Lewis

I’m very grateful for the services of FIRMWALL CYBER SECURITY who was able to help me in the recovery of my lost crypto funds. I contacted the Firmwall cyber security team a week ago to tell them about my lost crypto and how I was hacked into by conmen pretending to be crypto investors. Luckily for me, the Firmwall cyber security team was able to detect the scam and helped me recover all my crypto assets within 42 hours. I’m very grateful for their service and I highly recommend their services for the recovery of your crypto funds. They are very professional and ethical, with a high success rate.
    E-MAIL: [email protected]
    WEB: firmwallcyber. wixsite. com / firmwall
    WHATS APP: +1 430   422-5166

#218240 Reply
    kelsey zachow

I will say to become great and successful depends on you and what you are willing to sacrifice. I will only smile and remain grateful whenever I look back to 2014, I worked two jobs to help support my family which was not really easy for me. I was doing research when I saw a recommendation of Dr Marcus who changed the story of my life. I talked with him, I provided all that was required for my spiritual work, and a few days later he gave me lottery numbers to play. I want to purchase a lottery ticket on Friday June 13th. I was informed 11 days after that I won the $66,000,000 jackpot that was how my life changed forever. Thanks to Dr Marcus I recommend him on any spiritual problem reach him +2348110492028 or email [email protected]

#218256 Reply
    wayne murray

I won the $10million lottery jackpot twice within one year, although it was not by my powers. I’m Wayne Murray from Brooklyn, i was very lucky to contact Dr Lucas a great spell caster that has never fail, when i contacted Dr Lucas through the Email and WhatsApp i got online he responded to me at once and i explained to him that i want to win the lottery, his response was that making people win the lottery is the easiest thing for him to do, so he started working on my spell immediately i provided all the necessary requirements for him, i was curious to know how it is going to work and how I’m going to win with his numbers so that made me obey all his instructions, after 48hours he gave me the numbers and instructed me on how to play, so when i played i actually WON, but i still didn’t believe he did it then, so i pleaded with him to give me another numbers again which he freely did, and to my greatest surprise I won the second time, Dr Lucas is real and genuine, tested and trusted. I never wanted to mention this on social media but i can’t keep this to myself alone, i need people to also benefit from the blessings of Dr Lucas, his Email is Drlucasspelltemple@gmail. com or WhatsApp him on +234 904 794 3567 this is the best tips i can give to anyone who’s trying to win the lottery.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 252 total)
Reply To: Powerful Lottery Spells That Work: How to Get Good Luck to Win the Lottery
Your information:

Skip to content