Home Forums Members Forum Powerful Lottery Spells That Work: How to Get Good Luck to Win the Lottery

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 243 total)
  • Author
    LISA MORGAN

HOW I WON $8.500.000 MEGA MILLION LOTTERY WITH THE HELP OF PROPHET ISAAC SURE AND WINNING LOTTERY NUMBERS EMAIL [email protected]

Read my review and contact him now for your own lottery winning numbers. It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 500 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 350 buck, and i have been playing the lottery for 8 years, things suddenly change the moment i came across a testimony of a voodoo doctor who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to take try, after all done, i am proud to be a lottery winner with the help of Prophet Isaac, i won $8.500.000 and i am making this known to every one of you who have been trying to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery, this is the real secret we all have been looking for.

You can contact PROFESSOR ISAAC on his WhatsApp: +27 60 630 7392

Email: urgentspellcast01@gmail. com

#186760 Reply
    Richardson Angie

A few weeks ago,I was tricked on instagram into investing a fraudulent BitbyBit trading site with the hope of making 10% daily profit trading on the platform, and I lost almost $325,000 USDT to it.I had a terrible problem getting through my feeding schedule and paying my bills during this period because I have invested all my life savings.I had to confide in a close friend who subsequently connected me to INFINITE DIGITAL RECOVERY a crypto recovery team, When I got in touch with them, they ask me all the necessary transaction details which I provided, and they easily recovered all of my digital assets that had been stolen without any upfront payment. It was a truly remarkable service, and it will always rank as the best I’ve ever received online. I heartily recommend these professional hackers If someone is experiencing a similar scenario with their investment or fund theft, they should contact the team right away to find the best suitable solution and to prevent falling for other fraudulent recovery agents. Make contact with them right away and get your digital currency recovered before it is too late.

EMAIL: [email protected]
    TELEGRAM: +15625539611

#187650 Reply
    Judith Allen

I was impatient to carry out necessary research but I really wanted to jump on the crypto trading and investment buzz. Unfortunately for me, I invested 84,700 GBP worth of bitcoin with a fraudulent trading platform, I was happy to watch my account grow to 123,575 GBP within a couple of weeks. But I didn’t realize I was dealing with a scam trading platform until I tried to make a withdraw. I made a withdrawal request, and noticed my account was suddenly blocked for no apparent reason. I tried contacting customer support, but all to no avail. I needed my money back at all costs, because I couldn’t afford to let it go. So I tried all possible means to make sure I recovered my scammed bitcoin. I did a lot of online searching for help, and tried to see if there were other people who had any similar experience. I stumbled upon a cryptocurrency forum where a couple of people mentioned that they had been through the same process but were able to recover their lost cryptography funds with the help of INFINITE DIGITAL RECOVERY. So I filed a report to their email on [email protected] and they were able to help me get back all my lost funds within couple hours without any upfront payment, I feel indebted to them. Apart from trying to express my gratitude to them once again using this medium, I will recommend anybody who wants to recover scammed bitcoin, stolen cryptocurrency, funds lost to binary options forex, investment, frozen wallet and any other form of online scam to reach out to INFINITE DIGITAL RECOVERY now.
    EMAIL: [email protected]
    TELEGRAM: +15625539611

#194020 Reply
    Vivian Derrien

It’s a privilege to share this miraculous testimony to the world. My husband divorced me 4 months back and I have been filled with remorse for I didn’t know what to do to amend issues with my husband. I searched for help on the internet on how I could get help in my marriage and I discovered great testimonies about Dr Ogudugu who has been progressive with his spells. I got in touch with him and behold, Dr Ogudugu told me that he will prepare a spell for me that will bring back my husband. I was skeptical but I had no other option but to work with him. My husband called me to say that he’s coming back home and from that day till this moment, we have been living peacefully. He is back now with so much love and caring. Today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster has the power to bring lovers back and the most surprising thing is that our love is very strong now,every day is happiness and joy and there is nothing like being with the man you love. I will highly recommend Dr Ogudugu to anyone one out there who needs help whatsoever. If you have any problem contact Dr Ogudugu, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you!!. [email protected] Write him on Whats-app +2348163026536

#204440 Reply
    Virginia Harold

Advice to save your marriage and get your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend back ,contact [email protected] or WhatsApp +14242983869 for Urgent effective love Spell to get ex lover back or save you marriage fast and his result is 100% guaranteed.

I want to give thanks to Dr Gerald for bringing back my ex husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the article I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Dr Gerald is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles, I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn’t face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he broke up with me again. I was confused and do not know what to do again, rather them to get in contact with Dr Gerald. He did a love spell that made my husband come back to me. We are now very much happy with ourselves. Dr Gerald makes him realize how much we love and need each other. This man is for REAL and for good, he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well, in our love life.

FIX THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS TO ALL ACROSS THE
    GLOBE ON:

Get your ex back spell
    Lottery Spell
    Love/Reunion Spell
    Pregnancy Spell
    Protection Spell
    Freedom From Prison Spell
    Marriage spell
    Healing/Cure spell

Contact

Email: [email protected]

WhatsApp: +14242983869

Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/Psychicspiritualrealm

#204750 Reply
    wayne murray

I won the $10million lottery jackpot twice within one year, although it was not by my powers. I’m Wayne Murray from Brooklyn, i was very lucky to contact Dr Lucas a great spell caster that has never fail, when i contacted Dr Lucas through the Email and WhatsApp i got online he responded to me at once and i explained to him that i want to win the lottery, his response was that making people win the lottery is the easiest thing for him to do, so he started working on my spell immediately i provided all the necessary requirements for him, i was curious to know how it is going to work and how I’m going to win with his numbers so that made me obbey all his instructions, after 48hours he gave me the numbers and instructed me on how to play, so when i played i actually WON, but i still didn’t believe he did it then, so i pleaded with him to give me another numbers again which he freely did, and to my greatest surprise I won the second time, Dr Lucas is real and genuine, tested and trusted. I never wanted to mention this on social media but i can’t keep this to myself alone, i need people to also benefit from the blessings of Dr Lucas, his Email is [email protected] or WhatsApp him on +234 904 794 3567 this is the best tips i can give to anyone who’s trying to win the lottery.

#204751 Reply
    wayne murray

I won the $10million lottery jackpot twice within one year, although it was not by my powers. I’m Wayne Murray from Brooklyn, i was very lucky to contact Dr Lucas a great spell caster that has never fail, when i contacted Dr Lucas through the Email and WhatsApp i got online he responded to me at once and i explained to him that i want to win the lottery, his response was that making people win the lottery is the easiest thing for him to do, so he started working on my spell immediately i provided all the necessary requirements for him, i was curious to know how it is going to work and how I’m going to win with his numbers so that made me obbey all his instructions, after 48hours he gave me the numbers and instructed me on how to play, so when i played i actually WON, but i still didn’t believe he did it then, so i pleaded with him to give me another numbers again which he freely did, and to my greatest surprise I won the second time, Dr Lucas is real and genuine, tested and trusted. I never wanted to mention this on social media but i can’t keep this to myself alone, i need people to also benefit from the blessings of Dr Lucas, his Email is [email protected] or WhatsApp him on +234 904 794 3567 this is the best tips i can give to anyone who’s trying to win the lottery

#204803 Reply
    Virginia Harold

Advice to save your marriage and get your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend back ,contact [email protected] or WhatsApp +14242983869 for Urgent effective love Spell to get ex lover back or save you marriage fast and his result is 100% guaranteed.

I want to give thanks to Dr Gerald for bringing back my ex husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the article I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Dr Gerald is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles, I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn’t face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he broke up with me again. I was confused and do not know what to do again, rather them to get in contact with Dr Gerald. He did a love spell that made my husband come back to me. We are now very much happy with ourselves. Dr Gerald makes him realize how much we love and need each other. This man is for REAL and for good, he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well, in our love life. Contact

FIX THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS TO ALL ACROSS THE
    GLOBE ON:

Get your ex back spell
    Lottery Spell
    Money spell
    Pregnancy spell
    Prosperity spell
    Protection spell
    Freedom From Prison spell
    Love/Reunion spell
    Marriage spell
    Healing spell

WhatsApp: +14242983869

Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/Psychicspiritualrealm

#204883 Reply
    Regina

GENUINE HACKER FOR HIRE

I lost more than $450,000 to scammers when I was trying to invest. To make matters worse, I also lost $175,000 in bitcoin while attempting to track down the scammer and recover my money. Eventually, I came across an article online that mentioned a company, so I gave them a shot despite my reservations and was able to recover a respectable sum of money from them. In addition, the scammer’s website was taken down and they were apprehended. I mean it when I say you need help. Reach out to these folks.

Email : [email protected]

CERTAINLY THEY CAN ASSIST.

#206438 Reply
    Niki nicole

EFFECTIVE AND POWERFUL SPELL CASTER ONLINE… This has really worked and I am proud to testify of it. I saw a post on how a lady got her man back by Dr. Happy . My Husband and I have been separated for 3 years and some months. Although I never believed in spiritual work I reluctantly tried him because I was desperate and his spell worked perfectly. My man is back and now my relationship is now perfect just as Dr. Happy promised me when I contacted him for help . Getting your ex back permanently does not only bring back someone you love back, but it will also re-ignite your lover’s feelings for you to be as happy with that person as possible. My man now treats me like a queen and always says he loves me all the time. If you are going through difficulties in your relationship Email him for urgent help.
    Call-WHATSAPP; +234(706) (8494) (711)
    His facebook page…https://web.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61552907003445

#207813 Reply
    Abigail Kelly

If not for Baba Powers what would my life turn out to be? I want you all to please contact Baba Powers now to get the powerful black mirror from him. I want you all to also BELIEVE AND TRUST HIM because whatever he tells you is the TRUTH and 100% guaranteed. The black mirror makes it happen, attracts abundance. I bought the black mirror from Baba Powers and now, I am super rich and successful with the help of the black mirror. When I first saw the testimonies of Baba Powers of the black mirror, I thought it was a joke but I contacted him to be sure for myself and to my greatest surprise, the black mirror is real. The black mirror is powerful. Check him out on his website to see plenty of amazing testimonies from people about him. These are some of the people that he has helped. Here is his website; Babablackmirrorsofpowers.blogspot.com and here is his email; [email protected] I really can’t thank you enough Baba Powers. God bless you, thank you

#207814 Reply
    Abigail Kelly

If not for Baba Powers what would my life turn out to be? I want you all to please contact Baba Powers now to get the powerful black mirror from him. I want you all to also BELIEVE AND TRUST HIM because whatever he tells you is the TRUTH and 100% guaranteed. The black mirror makes it happen, attracts abundance. I bought the black mirror from Baba Powers and now, I am super rich and successful with the help of the black mirror. When I first saw the testimonies of Baba Powers of the black mirror, I thought it was a joke but I contacted him to be sure for myself and to my greatest surprise, the black mirror is real. The black mirror is powerful. Check him out on his website to see plenty of amazing testimonies from people about him. These are some of the people that he has helped. Here is his website; Babablackmirrorsofpowers.blogspot.com and here is his email; [email protected] I really can’t thank you enough Baba Powers. God bless you, thank you, thank you

#207963 Reply
    Nancy

I want to share to the whole world how Dr Allwell the Great of all the Spell Caster, that helped me reunite my marriage back, my Ex Husband broke up with me 3months ago, I have been trying to get him back ever since then, i was worried and so confused because i love him so much. I was really going too much depressed, he left me with my kids and just ignored me constantly. I have begged him for forgiveness through text messages for him to come back home and the kids crying and miss their dad but he wont reply, I wanted him back desperately. we were in a very good couple and yet he just ignores me and get on with his life just like that, so i was looking for help after reading a post of Dr Allwell on the internet when i saw a lady name SHARRON testified that Dr Allwell cast a Pure love spell to stop divorce. and i also met with other, it was about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 24 hours at the end of her testimony she dropped his email, I contacted Dr Allwell via email and explained my problem to Dr Allwell and he told me what went wrong with my husband and how it happen, that he will restored my marriage back, and to my greatest surprise my Ex husband came back to me, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day our marriage is now stronger than how it was before, Dr Allwell you’re a real spell caster, you can also get your Ex back and live with him happily: Contact him via Email:drallwellspellcaster@ gmail.com.

#208016 Reply
    Niki nicole

EFFECTIVE AND POWERFUL SPELL CASTER ONLINE… This has really worked and I am proud to testify of it. I saw a post on how a lady got her man back by Dr. Happy . My Husband and I have been separated for 3 years and some months. Although I never believed in spiritual work I reluctantly tried him because I was desperate and his spell worked perfectly. My man is back and now my relationship is now perfect just as Dr. Happy promised me when I contacted him for help . Getting your ex back permanently does not only bring back someone you love back, but it will also re-ignite your lover’s feelings for you to be as happy with that person as possible. My man now treats me like a queen and always says he loves me all the time. If you are going through difficulties in your relationship Email him for urgent help.
    Call-WHATSAPP; +234(706) (8494) (711)
    Email: happylovespell2@gmail. com

#210946 Reply
    danny mudd

Good day everyone, my name is Danny Mudd. I want to quickly use this medium to share my testimony so others who are in need of help in betterment of their life can get help. I want to introduce to you Dr Marcus, a real lottery spell caster. He helped my brother win the $1million lottery in 2019 and my brother decided to take another win by casting another spell, but he said it can only be done for him once. So my brother introduced me, which I never believed in, but I decided to proceed with the spell after a few years, I told him the kind of game I play, and did all he required, he told me what to do and when to play. I played and won $3millions. I now believe his spells are real. You can reach him [email protected] or WhatsApp+2348110492028.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 243 total)
Reply To: Powerful Lottery Spells That Work: How to Get Good Luck to Win the Lottery
Your information:

Skip to content