Home Forums Members Forum I want my ex back now with love spell urgent 2022/2023 PRIEST ADE

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Frank Exner Marquise

Hello ladies and Gentlemen, Losing one’s Cryptocurrency can be a devastating thing to experience, and the fact that it is almost impossible to recover a Stolen or lost Crypto coin hurts more than anything. When a person gets scammed of their money while investing in a cryptocurrency platform the only thing they can think of is how to report the company and get back their money. Most victims of the scam contact their wallet account provider, their bank, or law enforcement, a few end up hiring a lawyer to sue the company but after all this stress they still can’t get their money back. Please everyone should be careful where they invest their money. Cryptocurrency has made many rich and at the same time made so many broke and desperate. A few weeks ago I was referred to INFINITE DIGITAL RECOVERY and I was able to get back all my USDT coins that were Stolen through their services. If you want to recover your cryptocurrency that was stolen or lost I recommend you to INFINITE DIGITAL RECOVERY, they are reliable and trustworthy, you can also contact them via
    TELEGRAM: +15625539611
    EMAIL: [email protected]

#207740 Reply
    wayne murray

I won the $10million lottery jackpot twice within one year, although it was not by my powers. I’m Wayne Murray from Brooklyn, i was very lucky to contact Dr Lucas a great spell caster that has never fail, when i contacted Dr Lucas through the Email and WhatsApp i got online he responded to me at once and i explained to him that i want to win the lottery, his response was that making people win the lottery is the easiest thing for him to do, so he started working on my spell immediately i provided all the necessary requirements for him, i was curious to know how it is going to work and how I’m going to win with his numbers so that made me obbey all his instructions, after 48hours he gave me the numbers and instructed me on how to play, so when i played i actually WON, but i still didn’t believe he did it then, so i pleaded with him to give me another numbers again which he freely did, and to my greatest surprise I won the second time, Dr Lucas is real and genuine, tested and trusted. I never wanted to mention this on social media but i can’t keep this to myself alone, i need people to also benefit from the blessings of Dr Lucas, his Email is [email protected] or WhatsApp him on +234 904 794 3567 this is the best tips i can give to anyone who’s trying to win the lottery.

#208104 Reply
    John Micheal

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency scams are becoming rampant as the day goes by. One should be careful when dealing with people online especially when it has to do with your funds. Getting back your stolen bitcoins is very easy but they are lots of fraudulent recovery firms out there so you need to be careful not to end up being defrauded again. (hackrontech @gmail.com) is the most trusted and reliable recovery firm online. They are the best recovery firm out there now. They are very fast and efficient in the recovery of your funds. To contact them EMAIL: (hackrontech @gmail com), You can simply send an email and you will be helped to recover 100% of you lost funds- I was able to recover all of my stolen bitcoins. They provide excellent services

#212776 Reply
    Judith

Hello Guys, I just completed my divorce with my cheating husband of 10 years with two beautiful kids when i got a solid evidence of his unfaithfulness on extra marital affairs and his infidelity lifestyle, And the various applications he used to hide chats and lot of secret on his cell phone. Then, i decided to hire (Henry clark) an hacker and a PI just to be 100% sure because i don’t want to confront him or take any kinda step without proof, fact and figures because that could leads to defamation… It was with this great, honest, professional and trustworthy Man i got to know my husband is a professional cheater and has been using this app to hide most of his chats. This great hacker helped me broke to into his cell phone activities and wired everything he does on his cell phone directly to my phone and i was able to monitor and track him directly from my phone remotely without him knowing,
    Contact the Ethical hacker via email, hackrontech @gmail com.

#214325 Reply
    wayne murray

I won the $10million lottery jackpot twice within one year, although it was not by my powers. I’m Wayne Murray from Brooklyn, i was very lucky to contact Dr Lucas a great spell caster that has never fail, when i contacted Dr Lucas through the Email and WhatsApp i got online he responded to me at once and i explained to him that i want to win the lottery, his response was that making people win the lottery is the easiest thing for him to do, so he started working on my spell immediately i provided all the necessary requirements for him, i was curious to know how it is going to work and how I’m going to win with his numbers so that made me obey all his instructions, after 48hours he gave me the numbers and instructed me on how to play, so when i played i actually WON, but i still didn’t believe he did it then, so i pleaded with him to give me another numbers again which he freely did, and to my greatest surprise I won the second time, Dr Lucas is real and genuine, tested and trusted. I never wanted to mention this on social media but i can’t keep this to myself alone, i need people to also benefit from the blessings of Dr Lucas, his Email is Drlucasspelltemple@gmail. com or WhatsApp him on +234 904 794 3567 this is the best tips i can give to anyone who’s trying to win the lottery

#214577 Reply
    Shanika Stewart

You can get your ex back and cure your infertility problems with Dr. Odunga.

When I met Dr. Odunga, my husband had divorced me for over 2years because I was infertile and had been married for 23 years. I was devastated and confused as a woman of my age until I went online to look for help on how to get my marriage back then I met Dr. Odunga. Within 48 hours of contacting him, my ex husband came back home and pleaded for me to forgive him and take him back after 5 months of divorce. I accepted him back and then I told Dr. Odunga of my bareness for him to help me. He did the spell for fertility and after 48 hours of completing it, I conceived. My husband got me pregnant and I gave birth to a baby girl.
    Presently, I am a mother of a beautiful baby girl and I am happy in my marriage. I would recommend him to anyone and I trust he has the power to help you. This is all thanks to Dr. Odunga and his wonderful work. Contact Dr. Odunga Via Whats-App number +2348167159012. Email him at: [email protected]

#214580 Reply
    Shanika Stewart

You can get your ex back and cure your infertility problems with Dr. Odunga.

When I met Dr. Odunga, my husband had divorced me for over 2years because I was infertile and had been married for 23 years. I was devastated and confused as a woman of my age until I went online to look for help on how to get my marriage back then I met Dr. Odunga. Within 48 hours of contacting him, my ex husband came back home and pleaded for me to forgive him and take him back after 5 months of divorce. I accepted him back and then I told Dr. Odunga of my bareness for him to help me. He did the spell for fertility and after 48 hours of completing it, I conceived. My husband got me pregnant and I gave birth to a baby girl.
    Presently, I am a mother of a beautiful baby girl and I am happy in my marriage. I would recommend him to anyone and I trust he has the power to help you. This is all thanks to Dr. Odunga and his wonderful work. Contact Dr. Odunga Via Whats-App number +2348167159012. Email him at [email protected]

#216174 Reply
    Mariah Cuomo

Hello! My name is Mariah Cuomo, and I lived in Los Angeles, California. I want to express my sincere gratitude to Dr. Zaza for completely turning my life around. After my husband left me for another woman, I felt lost and devastated. Luckily, I found Dr.Zaza, who assured me that everything would be okay. Incredibly, my husband returned to me within just two days! Now, we’re happier than ever, and it’s all thanks to Dr. Zaza’s amazing help. If you ever find yourself in a similar situation, don’t hesitate to reach out to her. She’s trustworthy, reliable, and truly works wonders. You can contact her via email: drzazaspiritualhome@gmail. com . Whether you need help getting your ex back, love spells, attracting someone special, strengthening your marriage, or even starting a family, Dr.Zaza is the person you should contact. Trust me, you won’t regret it!

#217304 Reply
    Christine Wilson

THIS WAS HOW I WON THE LOTTERY: My name is Christine Wilson from Attleborough, Massachusetts. I won $1 million from the lottery twice within 10 weeks. I owe my success to Lord Bubuza, a spell caster who gave me the lottery winning numbers through his special spells. He is blessed with a gift of revealing lottery numbers with the help of his lottery spell, I bought a ticket for the “100X Cash” game as he instructed at Family Food Mart in Mansfield, MA, which turned out to be a huge win for me. I’m sharing my story to fulfill a promise I made to myself that I will testify about him after winning with the lottery numbers he game me. Join me and appreciate Lord Bubuza via Email: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com or Text/call: +1 505 569 0396 …

#218184 Reply
    sevillo449

I WON $2MILLION: Winning the lottery is not easy but with the help of a spell caster called lord Bubuza i won $2 million in BC/49 lottery draw. I have been playing the lottery for years and has won nothing so I sort for help online when I saw different testimonies where people thanks lord Bubuza for revealing the lottery winning numbers to them after casting his lottery spell. I contacted him for help to win the BC/49 lottery and provided him with his requirement to cast the lottery spell, 2 hours after the lottery spell was cast, lord Bubuza sent me some numbers and said they were revealed to him while casting the spell. I bought my ticket at a London drug store on 66 Avenue in Langley and checked at central and discovered I won $2million. I lack words to thank this genus, Join me and thank him via Email: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com or Text/call: +1 505 569 0396, He can help you too. my name is Alan Sevillo

#218185 Reply
    Sandra James

My name is Sandra James, and I am based in the USA… “My life is back!!! After 14 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me and our two twins. I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Ehi whom I met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex-lover back, some testified that he restores womb, cure cancer and other sickness, some testified that he could cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also came across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Sonia, she testified about how Dr Ehi brought back her Ex-lover in less than 7 days and reversed the effect of their little boy’s cancer, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Ehi ‘s e-mail address. After reading all these, I decided to give Dr Ehi a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. Dr Ehi is really a gifted man, and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man… If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try Dr Ehi anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here’s his contact {shomorikaspelltemple @ yahoo . com} or whatsapp: +234 903 227 6724 Thank you Dr Ehi.

#218206 Reply
    Victoria

Those who cheat on their partners who are loyal to them; don’t deserve them. It is a trashy attitude to disrespect a person who is loyal in a relationship, by cheating on him or her. If you succeed in cheating someone, don’t think that the person is a fool, realize that the person trusted you much more than you deserve. I’ve been bullied by my husband for months and this got me worried because he complains about every little thing I do in the house. I asked him what was wrong and why the change of attitude, he got no excuse for his actions. I took out time to observe his behavior and I got to know he’s been seeing another woman, a co-worker where he works. I needed solid and concrete proof of his cheating ways, a friend introduced me to an expert named Fred, I was able to reach out to him by mail:hackrontech @gmail com He got into his phone remotely within a twinkle of an eye and I was able to see all his activities on his phone ranging from text messages, facebook, whatsapp, deleted messages, Images, call logs to social media activity. I concluded every man cheats in his own way, and he is only honest who is not discovered. The truly scary thing about undiscovered lies is that they have a greater capacity to diminish us than exposed ones. Knowing is better than self doubt, get in touch with the real deal and get free from an abusive relationship.Email:hackrontech @gmail com.

#218234 Reply
    Frank Lewis

I’m very grateful for the services of FIRMWALL CYBER SECURITY who was able to help me in the recovery of my lost crypto funds. I contacted the Firmwall cyber security team a week ago to tell them about my lost crypto and how I was hacked into by conmen pretending to be crypto investors. Luckily for me, the Firmwall cyber security team was able to detect the scam and helped me recover all my crypto assets within 42 hours. I’m very grateful for their service and I highly recommend their services for the recovery of your crypto funds. They are very professional and ethical, with a high success rate.
    E-MAIL: [email protected]
    WEB: firmwallcyber. wixsite. com / firmwall
    WHATS APP: +1 430   422-5166

#218744 Reply
    Victoria

Please beware there are many fake bitcoin mining/clouding out there, I have been a victim once but now a certified blockchain consultant and I know better. The whole plan was so smooth I could not doubt it. Bitcoin is actually a great investment option but one thing I discovered over time is that it is not possible to mine bitcoin so don’t be deceived. I invested $25000 on a particular website called eurekaminingblock, I monitored the profit yielding but was told to open a new blockchain account to receive my payout. A public wallet was imported into the account and I was made to believe that was my profit. The bitcoin was labelled non spendable and it took me 2 years to be able to access it without the knowledge of the company. The non spendable bitcoin is the scam out there now and a lot of people are falling victim of it. I found CM (a recovery expert and trader) on Quora who helped me access a significant part of my investment together with the profit without the knowledge of the company. You can reach him through his email :hackrontech @gmail com

#218745 Reply
    Pedro Andrew

Being a scam victim can be depressing, you were given empty promises. They usually stop replying after achieving their aim with hurts even more, i have been there too as i was too ambitious and wanted financial security which made me invest a huge chunk of my life savings. I never thought i would be getting back a dime back and already lost hope until i contacted a team which was just a leap of faith as i wasn’t going to go down without a fight. CM, a recovery expert that helped me get a significant sum of my investment back. Do not brood alone, make a move too, send a mail to hackrontech @gmail com .

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)
Reply To: I want my ex back now with love spell urgent 2022/2023 PRIEST ADE
Your information:

Skip to content