Home Forums Members Forum I need to replace the fuel line

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Foxxi

I need to replace the fuel line in my old car, and I honestly don’t know where to start. Maybe some of you have experienced this problem and can recommend a store or even a specific model?

#158786 Reply
    alexx alexx

Hi, I recently did a fuel hose replacement on my car and can share my experience. I ordered the evil energy fuel line . They offer a wide variety of fuel hoses in different sizes and quality, so you can find the best one for your needs. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the hose I ordered. It looks very sturdy and reliable, and I have no doubts that it will last a long time. In addition, the website has a lot of useful product information and installation instructions, which also helped me in my choice.

#158805 Reply
    ann5

Nylon braiding on fuel hoses has several advantages. It provides excellent protection against mechanical damage and abrasion due to its strength and flexibility. This is especially important for vehicles operating under heavy loads and vibrations. In addition, the nylon braid is resistant to oil, gasoline and other chemicals, making it durable and reliable.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: I need to replace the fuel line
Your information:

Skip to content