Home Forums Members Forum HOW TO WIN LOTTERY WITH THE HELP OF A SPELL CASTER CALL/WHATSAAP +16692213962

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 136 through 148 (of 148 total)
  • Author
    Matthew Gordon

Winning the lottery is what I’ve always dreamt of, I tried so hard to win big but no avail, until a friend of mine told me about Dr Benjamin who had helped her strike a jackpot, when I first contacted him I was so skeptical about it but after he assured me that he will help me win, my hope came alive. The follow day he undergone me through some processes which I did with utmost trust and diligence, he gave me some lottery numbers and instructed me to purchase a lottery ticket, later that same day I purchased $50 ticket for the 500X The Cash scratch-off game and hit on one of its 160 prizes of $1 million. The Lottery said he chose to receive his winnings as a one-time, lump-sum payment of $820,000 and bought the ticket from  Riverwalk BP at 1304 Prudential Drive and I won the sum of $1,000,000. All thanks to Dr Benjamin for making my dream come through, he can help too contact him today at [email protected] or whatsapp him +17066036031 You can visit his website for more info https://dr-benjamin.com

………..

#160169 Reply
    Matthew Gordon

Winning the lottery is what I’ve always dreamt of, I tried so hard to win big but no avail, until a friend of mine told me about Dr Benjamin who had helped her strike a jackpot, when I first contacted him I was so skeptical about it but after he assured me that he will help me win, my hope came alive. The follow day he undergone me through some processes which I did with utmost trust and diligence, he gave me some lottery numbers and instructed me to purchase a lottery ticket, later that same day I purchased $50 ticket for the 500X The Cash scratch-off game and hit on one of its 160 prizes of $1 million. The Lottery said he chose to receive his winnings as a one-time, lump-sum payment of $820,000 and bought the ticket from  Riverwalk BP at 1304 Prudential Drive and I won the sum of $1,000,000. All thanks to Dr Benjamin for making my dream come through, he can help too contact him today at [email protected] or whatsapp him +17066036031 You can visit his website for more info https://dr-benjamin.com

#161628 Reply
    James Charlie

I use to be a very poor man who has always not find luck when it comes to playing the lottery. I have been playing lottery since i was 21 years and now i am 45 meaning i have been playing lottery for 24 years. The biggest amount i have ever won in my life was 4000 dollars. But one day my story turns to history after i find this man called Professor Isaac on the Internet that he is the best when it comes to winning lottery spell casting. This man is a very strong voodoo man who gives out the numbers that can never fail. After all my years of laboring and struggling to win the lottery i finally won ( $27,000,000) Professor Isaac is the name, Email: [email protected] WhatsApp: +27606307392.

#163107 Reply
    marie holmes

Good day everyone. I want to quickly use this medium to give my greatest testimony on how I won the lottery. This is something I wanted to talk about before now, since 2015 but I was told not to do so. But today I decided to tell the world.
    First my name is Marie Holmes, I’m from coastal North Carolina, a single mother trying to meet ends to support my children with a string of five retail jobs. which makes life so difficult for me. On one faithful day, I met a man called Albert. He saw my status and said he will help me. He asked if I have interest in the lottery? I responded “yes” so he told me about how Dr Marcus made him become who he is today. He gave me Dr Marcus email address and said I should follow his procedure, before he left. When I got home I sent a message to the email address he gave me, and I explained to him my situation. I never got a response from him, after three weeks he responded to my message. He told me what I needed to know and what to do, Which I did. 48 hours later I received his message in the morning. He sent me some numbers and said I should go play Powerball. That I have found favor, I play and I won myself $188 million. The unknown man I came across with changed my life for good all thanks to Dr Marcus as well. Today I decided to share because everybody deserves a chance to become successful in life! Reach Dr Marcus via his email and he will be there for you as well [email protected] or whatsapp +2348110492028.

#163108 Reply
    marie holmes

Good day everyone. I want to quickly use this medium to give my greatest testimony on how I won the lottery. This is something I wanted to talk about before now, since 2015 but I was told not to do so. But today I decided to tell the world.
    First my name is Marie Holmes, I’m from coastal North Carolina, a single mother trying to meet ends to support my children with a string of five retail jobs. which makes life so difficult for me. On one faithful day, I met a man called Albert. He saw my status and said he will help me. He asked if I have interest in the lottery? I responded “yes” so he told me about how Dr Marcus made him become who he is today. He gave me Dr Marcus email address and said I should follow his procedure, before he left. When I got home I sent a message to the email address he gave me, and I explained to him my situation. I never got a response from him, after three weeks he responded to my message. He told me what I needed to know and what to do, Which I did. 48 hours later I received his message in the morning. He sent me some numbers and said I should go play Powerball. That I have found favor, I play and I won myself $188 million. The unknown man I came across with changed my life for good all thanks to Dr Marcus as well. Today I decided to share because everybody deserves a chance to become successful in life! Reach Dr Marcus via his email and he will be there for you as well [email protected] or whatsapp +2348110492028

#168591 Reply
    david johnson

Hello, good day everyone. I want to use this medium to share with you how my life changed from a Iberia food truck driver to who I am today. This can be anybody and it can still be you, because time is never too late. My name is David Johnson from Brooklyn, New York city! Playing the lottery was my passion. I’ve played for years not winning anything before I met with Dr Marcus. He was the man who gave me numbers to play after putting to work. He makes me believe in spirituality. Because I was skeptical about it. I went out that morning to play despite being sick that day. That evening a friend of mine who works in the same company called me and said ‘Dave, somebody won the Powerball at the gas station. The next morning I checked my numbers. I still don’t believe I’ve won so I have to stop back in at the gas station to finally check my ticket before going into work. I looked at the bord and I’m like “oh my God” I won $298.3 million. Jumped up and down the store…. Quickly got back in my car, turned the music up and zoomed home. I was so happy I couldn’t even eat. I was hungry but my stomach was full! All thanks to you Dr. I’m forever grateful I never believed but he changed my life, reach him today [email protected] or WhatsApp +2348110492028 I believe he will be there for you as well. Thank you

#172103 Reply
    JESSICA WILLOCK

Am so grateful to this great man Prophet who has brought happiness back into my life, to start with, i saw a testimony about Prophet Isaac how he helped someone in bringing back her ex within 48hours so i decided to give Prophet Isaac a chance in bringing back my lover who left me for 3years, and he said my lover will be back sooner than i could ever imagine. As soon as it was 48hours my lover Louis called me and said he was sorry for every single thing he has done to me, i am so happy to have him back in my life, what would i have done if not for you Prophet Isaac i will always give you thanks, you can reach Prophet Isaac on his email [email protected] or WhatsApp: +27606307392

#172104 Reply
    JESSICA WILLOCK

Am so grateful to this great man Prophet who has brought happiness back into my life, to start with, i saw a testimony about Prophet Isaac how he helped someone in bringing back her ex within 48hours so i decided to give Prophet Isaac a chance in bringing back my lover who left me for 3years, and he said my lover will be back sooner than i could ever imagine. As soon as it was 48hours my lover Louis called me and said he was sorry for every single thing he has done to me, i am so happy to have him back in my life, what would i have done if not for you Prophet Isaac i will always give you thanks, you can reach Prophet Isaac on his email urgentspellcast01@gmail. com or WhatsApp: +27606307392

#172541 Reply
    momos smith

My Name is Momos Smith, From Ohio United states

Am really happy that i and my Husband are cured of (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of LORD RICHARD , i have been

suffering from this disease for the past 3 years without solution until i came across this doctors who have cure so many people with his

herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my husband, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us

his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follows his instruction for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 3 weeks and

which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this lord richard who is

ready to help anytime any day. to all the readers and Viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this Dr and see if

he will not actually help you. I am not a stupid Woman that i will come out to the Public and start saying what someone have not done for
    me .contact him now if you are also in need of help via

email [email protected]
    whatsaap number +1(360)884-0286
    May God bless you sir for all your good works. contact LORD RICHARD today for your following diseases below

HEPATITIS,
    CÁNCER,
    HIV
    HERPES
    ASTHMA
    DIABETES
    EPILEPSY
    INFERTILITY
    STAPHYLOCOCCUS.
    BARENESS
    Kidney?

#172543 Reply
    momos smith

Am really happy that i and my Husband are cured of (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of LORD RICHARD , i have been

suffering from this disease for the past 3 years without solution until i came across this doctors who have cure so many people with his

herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my husband, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us

his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follows his instruction for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 3 weeks and

which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this lord richard who is

ready to help anytime any day. to all the readers and Viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this Dr and see if

he will not actually help you. I am not a stupid Woman that i will come out to the Public and start saying what someone have not done for

email lordrichardspell@ gmail.com
    May God bless you sir for all your good works. contact LORD RICHARD today for your following diseases below

HEPATITIS,
    CÁNCER,
    HIV
    HERPES
    ASTHMA
    DIABETES
    EPILEPSY
    INFERTILITY
    STAPHYLOCOCCUS.
    BARENESS
    Kidney?

#172986 Reply
    momos smith

email [email protected]

HEPATITIS,
    CÁNCER,
    HIV
    HERPES
    ASTHMA
    DIABETES
    EPILEPSY
    INFERTILITY
    STAPHYLOCOCCUS.
    BARENESS
    Kidney?

#176440 Reply
    momos smith

email [email protected]

HEPATITIS,
    CÁNCER,
    HIV
    HERPES
    ASTHMA
    DIABETES
    EPILEPSY
    INFERTILITY
    STAPHYLOCOCCUS.
    BARENESS
    Kidney?

#177034 Reply
    RUTH MARIS

I used to be a very poor woman who has always not found luck when it comes to playing the lottery. I have been playing the lottery since i was 21 years and now i am 45 meaning i have been playing lottery for 24 years. The biggest amount I have ever won in my life was 400 bucks. But one day my story turns to history after I find this man’s name on the Internet that he is the best when it comes to winning the lottery. This man is a very strong voodoo doc who gives out the numbers that can never fail. After all my years of laboring and struggling to win the lottery i finally won ( $27,000,000) Dr Alli is the name, Email: [email protected] or contact him on his whatsApp number +2348100772528 this is the only way to win the lottery and the best way,,

Viewing 13 posts - 136 through 148 (of 148 total)
Reply To: Reply #103041 in HOW TO WIN LOTTERY WITH THE HELP OF A SPELL CASTER CALL/WHATSAAP +16692213962
Your information:

Skip to content