Home Forums Members Forum BABA ACHI @+27731878687 TRADITIONAL HEALER IN ZAMBIA,LUSAKA,KENYA,NAIROBI

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    BABA ACHI

BABA ACHI CALL / WHATSAPP @ + 27731878687, I am from Zanzibar. I am a powerful healer known as a Sangoma in our African tradition. Sangoma is a name given to the shamans or “traditional healers” of many southern African tribes. It is a spiritual calling, not a chosen profession.
    I have studied with my mentor for 27 years and have mastered the connection with my ancestors (amadlozi) to prepare herbal medicines (muthi), interpret dreams, diagnose illness through divination with bones, and how to heal both physical and spiritual illness.
    Working in partnership with my ancestors is a gift representing a close link with the spirit realm as a mediator between the worlds. I believe that I am here for only one purpose, to heal through love and compassion.
    YOUR ONLY 1 DECISION AWAY TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE CALL / WHATSAPP Baba Achi @ + 27731878687, SOUTH AFRICA, GAUTENG, JOHANNESBURG, PRETORIA, KWAZULU NATAL, EASTERN CAPE, CAPE TOWN, USA, GERMANY, ARAB EMIRATES, ZIMBABWE
    offer the following: BOTSWANA
    Raise Your Chances now.
    * PENIS ENLARGEMENT CREAM / OIL / PILLS,
    * HIPS / BUMS / BREAST & BODY SLIMMING CREAM, Call / whatsapp @ Baba Achi @ + 27731878687
    #Money_Power_Fame, Attraction spells, Powerful Fore teller with Long Distance Powers.
    * Dream Interpretation, Djin / Jin prayer, Strong Prayers of Accident Fund, Pension & Court Cases.
    * Love, Divorce, Marriage, Pregnancy.
    * Finance, Salary, Business Boost, Lucky Ring.
    * Men & Women Health Problems.
    * Property 4 rooms, Job, Family Issues.
    * Quit Alcohol, Drugs, Smoking
    Witch Crafts Removed and Seen with your eyes.
    * Risk-Free Prod
    * Bring back lost lover & Binding love.
    * Separate lovers.
    * Troubled Relationships,
    * Control Cheaters, Be liked at wok,
    * Attract Customers,
    * Finding a job,
    * Do you have pig lice, Elephant yasis,
    * Finish unfinished job from other doctors.
    * ARE YOU STRUGGLING TO GET A BABIES?.
    * WITCHES
    * Fix Houses, Shops & Cars,
    * Chase away tokoloshe.
    * Bewitched People,
    * Bad Luck,
    * Sugar diabetes, HIGH Blood pressure.
    * Cant see periods, Swollen bodies & Bp / drop,
    * HIV Symptoms, Remove bad Discharge, Womb cleaning
    * Your use of my services constitutes acceptance of the Privacy Policy.
    * I DO BRING BACK EVEN THE STOLEN PROPERTIES / MONEY / CAR / Etc JUST CALL / WHATSAPP @ + 27731878687{}[]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: BABA ACHI @+27731878687 TRADITIONAL HEALER IN ZAMBIA,LUSAKA,KENYA,NAIROBI
Your information:

Skip to content