Home Forums Members Forum Powerful Lottery Spells That Work: How to Get Good Luck to Win the Lottery Reply To: Powerful Lottery Spells That Work: How to Get Good Luck to Win the Lottery

Merel Chiassonam

MY LOTTERY WIN IS A TESTIMONY: My name is Merel Chiassonam, and I have been a crab fisherman for 40 years. I started working at a local fish plant a few years ago. I love playing lotto bets, so I buy lotto tickets often but find it difficult to win. I read about Lord Bubuza’s lottery spells on the internet, so I contacted him for help to win Lotto 649. He told me that he would need to cast a lotto spell so that he can reveal the lotto numbers I will choose. I was skeptical, but my wife Nancy told me to give it a try. I provided his requirements to cast the lotto spells, and he gave me the numbers. I bought a Lotto 649 ticket and played as Lord Bubuza instructed, to my surprise it was a big win. I won $64M. My partner Nancy and I traveled to the Atlantic Lottery in Moncton to confirm the win and collect the prize. I will retire from my crab fishing with this win and continue to recommend lord Bubuza. Join me and appreciate Lord Bubuza for his help via Email: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com or WhatsApp: +1 505 569 0396 ….

Skip to content