Home Forums Members Forum I NEED MY EX BACK URGENTLY. [email protected] Reply To: I NEED MY EX BACK URGENTLY. [email protected]

Debbie Wallace

I was desperate on how to make extra money to sort the urgent situations hanging on my neck,so it made me grow so impatient to carry out necessary research about crypto investments so I excitedly jumped on the crypto trading and investment buzz. Unfortunately for me, I invested USD62,000 worth of bitcoin with Whitelion Forex trading company which turned out to be a fraudulent company. I was happy to watch my account grow to USD260,000 within a couple of weeks. But I didn’t realize I was dealing with a scam company, until I tried to make a withdrawal. I made my withdrawal request, and noticed my account was suddenly blocked for no apparent reason. I tried contacting customer support, but it was not successful. So I needed my money back at all cost, because I couldn’t afford to let it go. So I tried all possible means to make sure I recovered my scammed bitcoin. I looked up online search for help, and tried to see if there were other people who had any similar experience. I stumbled upon a cryptocurrency forum where a couple of people mentioned that they had been through the same process but were able to recover their lost Digital Assets through Refundd Polici Recovery Services and they dropped their contact details as well so I filed a report to them via [email protected] and they were able to help me get back all my lost funds within 4 days. I feel so indebted to them. Apart from trying to express my gratitude and testimony, I’m using this medium to recommend them to anybody who fell victim and wants to recover their scammed bitcoin, stolen cryptocurrency and funds lost to binary options forex, investment and any other form of online scam to reach out to REFUNDD POLICI on ([email protected]) or contact them on (Whatsapp:+1 (972) 998‑2755) all the best.

Skip to content