Home Forums Members Forum UAE IN DUBAI ,UAE ,OMAN ,KUWAIT +27734413030 JOIN ILLUMINATI U.G SOCIETY IN U.K Reply To: UAE IN DUBAI ,UAE ,OMAN ,KUWAIT +27734413030 JOIN ILLUMINATI U.G SOCIETY IN U.K

alice white

This is my testimony on how I finally joined the new world order, Illuminati after I have been trying to join for over 2 years now but scammers took money from me several times. I have been searching to join the Illuminati for so long, but scammers keep taking my money until early this year when I meet with Lord PEDRO online who helped me to join the brotherhood and I receive the sum of $1,000,000 us dollars instantly after my initiation ritual and also I will be earning $33,000 us dollars monthly, I’m very happy! And promise to spread the good work of Lord PEDRO. If you are interested in joining the new world order Illuminati today, contact Lord PEDRO today instead of accepting scammers to take your money all in the name of helping you join, Contact Lord PEDRO Email: [email protected] or WhatsApp +2348065152986

Skip to content