Home Forums Members Forum Join The Illuminati Today In Kampala Uganda +27790324557

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    priest fevar

This Is How You Can Join The Illuminati Today In Kampala Uganda +27790324557 And The Whole Parts of EastAfrican Countries
    To become the illuminati secreat sociate member for Money ,Richness,Wealth,Power And Popularity in East African Countries like Kampala Uganda, Nairobi and Mombasa Kenya, Juba and Kartum in Sudan, Kinshasha Congo, Dar El Salam and Dodoma Tanzania, Kigali Rwanda, Bujumbura Burundi, Adiss Ababa Ethiopia, Eletitria Lusaka Zambia
    YOU CAN JOIN ILLUMINATI SECRET SOCIETY FOR MONEY ,RICH,WEALTH,POWERS
    IN SOUTH AFRICA, UGANDA, GHANA,Namibia,Botswana, Zambia,Swaziland,Madagascar,Zimbabwe,Lesotho,Uganda,Limpo­po,JORDAN, Kuwait, Turkey, Belgium, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Malaysia,a Johannesburg, Lebanon,Berhrain USA, Kenya , California, Dallas, England, German, Spain, Jamaica, Brasil, Germany, Austria, Vancouver, Denmark, Hong Kong, China ,, Pretoria, Durban, Australia, Wales, France, Cairo, China, Norway, Sweden, Cameroon, Capetown, Tanzania, Northern Cape, New York, Limpopo, London, Venezuela, Chile, Sweden, Kenya, Denmark, Rwanda, Oman, Qatar, Dubai, Poland, Canada, United Kingdom..
    USA MALAYSIA UK LONDON AUSTRALIA lusaka kampala nairobi mafikeng durban cape town gaboron francis town botswana zambia CANADA Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, successful JOIN ILLUMINATI HOME OF RICHES,FAME AND POWER FROM ANY COUNTRY,WHATSAPP US +27790324557 for quick response… Are you a businessman,student,teachers, trying to become rich. here is the opportunity you have been waiting for to get the riches. the illuminati are welcoming new member to the brotherhood which are going to be bless with money. once you are a member there are benefit you are going to receive such as: A Cash Reward of USD $9,900,000 USD A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $100,000 USD. A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Grove Monthly payment of $9,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member. illuminati home of riches,fame and power help you get to your dream,where you can rule the world, contact Us to proceed with your initiation WHATSAPP US +27790324557 The Illuminati is World wind organization. Bringing the needy and the talented to limelight of fame and riches. Get money, fame, powers, security, get recognized in your business, political race, rise to the top in whatever you do, be protected spiritually and physically! WELCOME TO ILLUMINATI How to join Illuminati In Switzerland – How to join Illuminati In Sweden -How to join Illuminati In Norway – How to join Illuminati In Dubai – How to join Illuminati In Saudi Arabia -How to join Illuminati In Oman • How to join Illuminati In Austria • How to join Illuminati In belgium • How to join Illuminati In Netherlands • How to join Illuminati In Australia • How to join Illuminati In China • How to join Illuminati In Botswana and other How to join Illuminati In australia. How to join Illuminati In spain and angentina and molaysia and mexico and ghana nigeria and aill the countries…. hello everybody i am very happy to share with you this good thing Lord Lucifer has done in my life i want to use this medium to testify of his good work in my life…i was strangely struggling in other for me to earn a dime for a living… but with his help and all i was initiated into the great fraternity of illuminati which great things happen i was asked to decide and choose between the riches and the life of poverty so i think twice and i remembered that even though i looked round and go for help from other people they will always turn me down so i made up my mind and decided to make a deal with the lord baphomet and then things started happening at first i was asked to do so many things so with the few money i have i used it in initiating myself into the great brotherhood so immediately i was initiated i was also asked to render my bank details to them and then they surprise me with a huge amount MONEY,MAGIC RING,MEMBERSHIP ID AND GOWN…. +27790324557Call or Whatsapp WELCOME TO THIS WEBSITE. The Internet offers the means to reach an amazing number of people both quickly and easily, which is at once a blessing and a curse. Many people have at least heard of the term “Illuminati,†which is good. However, because of widespread conspiracy theories, a significant portion of what they have heard about the Illuminati is correct. One of the purposes of this site is to help different persons of different status to join straight by revealing the true nature of the Illuminati. There is significant confusion about the Joining Illuminati in two key areas. It now seems vital to clarify these two points right up front so those affected do not waste their time or ours, and to help avoid hurt feelings and bitter reactions: 1. Rich and Famous: The Illuminati does control the entertainment industry. If instant you need fame and free money you need to sell your soul to Lucifer buy making ritual sacrifice of any nature. however the more blood sacrifice you make is the more riches and fam. make your dream come true by joining Illuminati today.2. Religion: The Illuminati will buy or help you sell your soul, and ritual sacrifice is required to join. The Illuminati is a nonreligious organization in exactly the same way that governments should be nonreligious. This calls a pone all the religious believers who need extra powers and forces to join Illuminati today to make things the way you may need it to be. There are many Illuminated groups, with different kinds of secret knowledge. Anything you might say about them (including this) will be false for some of the Illuminati, but true for others, which only adds to the confusion and mystery+27790324557
    priestfevar@gmail.com

#9721 Reply
    Rodney Curtis

WhatsApp +17064507293 JOIN THE ILLUMINATI AND BECOME RICH, FAMOUS AND POWERFUL. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI, We are world wide organization, We accept everyone both Muslims and Christians With this, all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplished, Note: No human sacrifices or sharing of blood, Long life and prosperity here on Earth, an fixed amount of $1,000,000 is been given to each new member with a powerful Golden Ring that will protect and guild you from bad lucks. If you are really interested contact us today on Email: illuminatihome606@gmail.com OR WhatsApp +17064507293

#9782 Reply
    Watts

JOIN THE ILLUMINATI TODAY IT DOESN’T MATTER WHERE YOU ARE IN THE WORLD. Do you want Riches, Freedom, Fame and Powers kindly join the illuminati today and achieve all your dreams. The Great illuminati society offers you a Golden Opportunity of making your heart desires come through. We give Wealth, Long life and Business connections and More. NOTE: There is no human sacrifices or blood share, It’s an organization of Peace, Unity and Love, If you’re interested kindly email: illuminatiauthorities@gmail.com OR WhatsApp +1(813)670-8999

#9819 Reply
    Eric William

Goodnews to everyone. I want to share my testimony on how I belong to the world famous illuminati fraternity society, and acquire huge wealth, riches and fame. One day, a friend of mine that was always giving me money, because he was very rich,
    wealthy, famous and successful. On one beautiful day, he said to me that he is not going to give me any money, that he is going to show me the way to be successful. So i was very happy, i never knew he was a member of the Illuminati society. So I was initiated into the world famous Illuminati society, and a few days later, I was awarded a contract worth millions of Dollars. Right now as I speak, in my business I am doing very well, I am now the one that gives money out to people before life was so hard for me and my family. If you want to belong to us today? Send us an email now ( illuminatitemplehome08@gmail.com ).
    Thank’s,
    MR ERIC

#9894 Reply
    Rodney Curtis

WhatsApp +14382660950 JOIN THE ILLUMINATI AND BECOME RICH, FAMOUS AND POWERFUL. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI, We are world wide organization, We accept everyone both Muslims and Christians With this, all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplished, Note: No human sacrifices or sharing of blood, Long life and prosperity here on Earth, an fixed amount of $1,000,000 is been given to each new member with a powerful Golden Ring that will protect and guild you from bad lucks. If you are really interested contact us today on Email: illuminatihome606@gmail.com OR WhatsApp +14382660950

#9956 Reply
    ALBERT MIKE

HERE IS MY TESTIMONY. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD OF ILLUMINATI AND IT HAS BEEN PROVING ABORTIVE I HAVE TRIED SO MANY PEOPLE ALL TO NO AVAIL UNTIL ONE DAY SOMEONE I DON’T EVEN KNOW SENT ME A NUMBER AND SAID THAT ALL I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR LIES IN THE HANDS OF THAT NUMBER, I WAS WONDERING THEN I TRIED CALLING THE NUMBER THAT SENT ME THE NUMBER BUT WAS NOT ALWAYS REACHABLE THEN I DECIDED TO CALL THE NUMBER LOW AND BEHOLD FROM THEN MY LIFE HAS BEEN A CHANGED ONE FOR THE BEST. MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS I AM NOW A LIVING PROOF THAT THE GREAT ILLUMINATI EXISTS. SINCE THE VERY DAY I CALLED THAT NUMBER MY LIFE HAS BEEN A CHANGED ONE. I WAS GIVING INSTRUCTION WHICH I DOUBTED TO FOLLOWED BECAUSE THE ONCE I HAVE BEEN SEEING MADE ME REALLY TO LOOSE HOPE IN ALL OF THEM BUT AT THE END I WAS INITIATED AS A MEMBER IN ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD LEVEL 6, I WAS GIVING THE SUM OF 70 MILLION AND A CHOICE HOUSE IN UK WITH CARS. MY DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS YOU WOUNT BELIEVE IN WHAT I AM SAYING RIGHT NOW. INDEED THE BROTHERHOOD OF ILLUMINATI EXISTS,,,FOR MORE INFO.ON HOW TO JOIN YOU CAN EMAIL ON grandmasterilluminati29@gmail.com OR WHATSAPP US ON +1(832) 789-0695

#10003 Reply
    James Robert

Hello everyone my name is Robert Alexander i am from U.K i’m giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now, I was scammed by fake agents in Africa, Europe, Asia and America, I was down i could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all means but all in vain, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money, one day I came across a post of someone giving a testimony thanking a man called D Black Angel for helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I looked at the man’s email and the phone number that was written there, I was afraid to contact him because i was scammed a lot of times by scammers who ate my money up to 250,000 pounds and went away with the money then I was very confused so I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called D Black Angel and he told me everything to do and I was initiated, surprisingly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, for those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT D Black Angel call +2348053803487 or WhatsApp him or Email: dbalckangel@gmail.com

#10313 Reply
    ANDERSON

Sir Alexy Browny Illuminati DE Supreme you’re the greatest Illuminati Master .
                      The Illuminati is an elite organization of world leaders,business authorities, and other influential members of this planet. Our collective units influence the world in an unrestricted and private domain,  political Supremacy, religious, and geographical boundaries to further the prosperity of  humans worldwide. While our operations require anonymity for the safety of our members, we strive to create a better understanding between us and the people we have been entrusted to protect.
                 Am Anderson Williams from Finland currently  Minister my dream come through  by  Sir Alexy Browny Illuminati DE Supreme! I will quickly use this medium  to appreciate  you Sir, you are truly  Illuminati Master ,Sincere and honestly.I remember few years ago when I was nothing ,with your help and  support am able to stand Richer ,having 50 people  working under  my supervision and last open 50.million Euros  production Company in  Finland  my Country ,         thank you; Sir Alexy Browny Illuminati DE Supreme you’re the greatest Illuminati Master.
    Sir Alexy Browny Illuminati Supreme,, much grateful Sir and Dear Secretary Kari Am Happy for making me real grateful and richer .BROWNYALEXY@GMAIL.COM   OR.  KARIPETRA1234@GMAIL.COM You both are extremely great….Illuminati life changing organization and World of Riches.Whatsapp number;+36707345146

#10597 Reply
    Brian Daniel

Hello brother/sister I’m Adams Brooklyn …
    I’m a member of the great illuminati.. Do you want to join the illuminati and become rich and famous in life?
    Money is not an issue with us, join us today and kick out your financial problems. Your financial welfare is our aim. With us you’re financially free and stable forever.
    Reach out to us via Email briandaniel726@gmail.com OR via Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/adeyinka.afunsho.1

#10651 Reply
    Mweze Daniel

I want to join your organisation and become member.
    Thank you!

#10669 Reply
    Roland

I will like to tell the world, MY TESTIMONY, I want to quickly let you know how my life changed from Grass to Grace. and I live in New Jersey City USA, I suffered to the extent that I almost committed suicide but I meant a friend named Raymond who introduce me to this great group called ILLUMINATI. I was initiated and on my induction I was giving $500,000.00 USD and since then I became a millionaire and also I was giving a new car and a house. So many benefit I was given when I joined and my work for the hood is just to introduce new members in. So please if you want to be rich/wealthy and protected, I implore you to join the hood. To become a member, send an EMAIL: (richardmark9100@gmail.com) WhatsApp or call +2349159559277

#10869 Reply
    Ayiko stephen

i was upcoming artist

#10870 Reply
    Ayiko stephen

i was up coming artist

#10873 Reply
    Ayiko stephen

Help my bro i up coming artist

#11017 Reply
    Daniel

Hello brother/sister I’m Brian Daniel.
    I’m a member of the great illuminati. Do you want to join the illuminati and become rich, powerful and famous in life?
    Money is not an issue with us, join us today and kick out your financial problems. Your financial welfare is our aim. With us you’re financially free and stable forever.Reach out on WhatsApp only +420724545075 ,via Email briandaniel726@gmail.com OR via Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/adeyinka.afunsho.1

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
Reply To: Reply #10597 in Join The Illuminati Today In Kampala Uganda +27790324557
Your information:

Skip to content