COVID-19 ResourcesReturn to Play Information
OneAbility seeks to support their members by sharing content that will assist members in their planning. This content is not owned or created by OneAbility nor does OneAbility endorse this content. Organizations should continue to seek guidance from the Provincial Medical Health Officers and seek legal advice and talk to their insurance providers prior to moving forward with returning to programming or operations
Current Return to Sport Guidlines
PHO Orders & Scanning Vaccine Cards – December 31, 2021
See below for a message from viaSport British Columbia.
The PHO Order on Gatherings and Events has been updated with restrictions on sport tournaments, spectator capacity and recreational sport. To reflect these changes, we have updated our Return to Sport Restart 2.0 chart with the details. To summarize:
- Sport tournaments are not allowed at this time
- Spectators: seated and standing capacity is at 50%
- Adult indoor and mixed-age sport and recreation programs (including pool-based) are at 50% of capacity/occupancy of the space
- Interprovincial travel and international travel for sport is not advised
Please share this message with anyone you think may benefit from it.
- Centre for Youth and Society’s COVID-19 Resource Hub
- COVID-19 Impact on Communities:
Full Report: https://victoriafoundation.bc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/no-immunity-report-hi-res.pdf
- ImagineCanada national report on a survey that took place at the same time as the No Immunity survey. It confirms many of the provincial findings in the No Immunity report. – Click here for PDF
- Phone in option for the COVID-19 Population Health survey For those who can’t complete the survey online or need assistance in another language can call 1-833-707-1900, seven days a week, between 8:30a.m. and 4:30p.m., to take the survey over the phone.
- Sport Law Strategy Group Returning to Participation Under COVID-19: Updating your waivers and forms
Own the Podium Return to Sport Framework
Athletics Canada Back on Track Guidelines
ViaSport Return to Sport
We are very excited that sport continues to slowly and safely reopen in our communities. Our Return to Sport page has all the details on what Step 2 means for sport
BC Wheelchair Sports Restart Plan
We’ve published an update to our Restart Plan. Read more on our website at the link below and send any questions to Program Manager Michelle McDonnell at email@example.com